Enough said....

Amazing post. The pictures are incredible...and necessary, because Liberals don't read well.

A majority in Detroit are illiterate...completely illiterate!

Did Liberals learn anything at all from Detroit?

I have asked that question at the end of about 40 posts. Never got an answer.

Apparently, they didn't....which is pretty scary.

An article by blithering idiots for gullible suckers. A few pics of some condemned buildings in Detroit, every major city has them, and it is proof positive that...democrats are worse than a nuclear holocaust.

I'm beginning to understand why lower - middle class low information rightwingers consistently vote against their own self-interest. Apparently you'll believe just about anything that fits your prejudice.

Here's a hint. You'll become a much wiser person if you read materials critical of your worldview. That engenders reflection and critical thought. Without it, a person could end up a dullard in a thread comparing condemned buildings in Detroit to nuclear disasters.

An article by blithering idiots for gullible suckers. A few pics of some condemned buildings in Detroit, every major city has them, and it is proof positive that...democrats are worse than a nuclear holocaust.

I'm beginning to understand why lower - middle class low information rightwingers consistently vote against their own self-interest. Apparently you'll believe just about anything that fits your prejudice.

Here's a hint. You'll become a much wiser person if you read materials critical of your worldview. That engenders reflection and critical thought. Without it, a person could end up a dullard in a thread comparing condemned buildings in Detroit to nuclear disasters.

Yeah, Detroit is such a great success story???

Because if Detroit is not a democratic nuclear holocaust it has to be a success. . .yup, ok.

I think it is somewhere on the continuum btn nuclear holocaust and success.

Don't you?

Another post calling Conservatives idiots...as if that is a response to the point being made.

It is amazing. "Idiot" or "Nutter" or some similar epithet, is thought of by the Liberal Community as being a legitimate response in a political debate. It is about the only approach in this Board.

This poster adds just a little. He argues that this thread is "comparing buildings in Detroit to nuclear disasters."

No Sir!

It is comparing how far Hiroshima has risen from nuclear disaster to how far Detroit has disintegrated since it was taken over by Democrats who injected massive amounts of Federal money into it in an attempt to make it the shining star of Liberalism...the crown jewel of the Great Society and the War on Poverty.

Your attempt to portray the pictures of Detroit as isolated instances is an insult even to pinheads.

Shame on you.

the democrats have been ruining societies and peoples

for as long as there have been democrats

look at what became of the once strong proud and independent Indians

promised them everything and delivered on nothing

if you want compare Detroit to anything compare it

to the disaster of the reservation systems

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7i0MT0NoxU]POOREST place in AMERICA Pine Ridge Indian Reservation Native American YouTu - YouTube[/ame]

Because if Detroit is not a democratic nuclear holocaust it has to be a success. . .yup, ok.

Don't you?

No, it has become a disgrace to the revolutionary explosion of factory mass production...

It became lost when it's backbone believed the UAW was the only way...

Asia has made it clear, now will they continue? Time will tell...

What made Detroit great so many decades ago, long before I was here, has become nothing more than a memory...

Another post calling Conservatives idiots...as if that is a response to the point being made.

It is amazing. "Idiot" or "Nutter" or some similar epithet, is thought of by the Liberal Community as being a legitimate response in a political debate. It is about the only approach in this Board.

This poster adds just a little. He argues that this thread is "comparing buildings in Detroit to nuclear disasters."

No Sir!

It is comparing how far Hiroshima has risen from nuclear disaster to how far Detroit has disintegrated since it was taken over by Democrats who injected massive amounts of Federal money into it in an attempt to make it the shining star of Liberalism...the crown jewel of the Great Society and the War on Poverty.

Your attempt to portray the pictures of Detroit as isolated instances is an insult even to pinheads.

Shame on you.
No Sir, shame on you. Did you even read the insulting posts preceding my own. I didn't think so.

In your warped world, rightwingers are free to insult liberals and, I guess we're just supposed to take it.

Wrong.

The rest of your blather is unsupported rightwing BS. If you want to discuss something intelligently. Post something that is intelligent.

Don't you?

No, it has become a disgrace to the revolutionary explosion of factory mass production...

What made Detroit great so many decades ago, long before I was here, has become nothing more than a memory...
I have no idea what you are trying to convey.

Hiroshima meant victory, Gertrude...not disaster

News flash: this was the Liberals Model City of the future (LBJ) and it is now Bankrupt. Can you comprehend it?

News flash: this was the Liberals Model City of the future (LBJ) and it is now Bankrupt. Can you comprehend it?

this was the Liberals Model City of the future

it still is the model

a prime example of the natural course of events

when liberalism is applied

And the only one who votes against their self interest is Democrats my smokes are $3.15 in South Carolina compared to $10 bucks a pack in my home city of Chicago....My rent is $350 compared to $900 bucks in Chicago and make more money down here.

Your conclusion is based in what I surmise is some sadistic fantasy to blame Liberals and Union workers.

Check the facts: the auto industry crashed b/c of horrible mis-MANAGEMENT. Not labor.

Management was turning out cars nobody wanted. Labor did its part.

And the only one who votes against their self interest is Democrats my smokes are $3.15 in South Carolina compared to $10 bucks a pack in my home city of Chicago....My rent is $350 compared to $900 bucks in Chicago and my more money down here.

with prices like that i bet

if you get in with the right bunch of fellows

you can get smokes a lot cheaper then that in the city

--LOL

Don't you?

I have no idea what you are trying to convey.

That is no surprise...

Forum List

Back