Enough! Roberts must go!

Like Souter before him, CJ Roberts is another Bush appointed Liberal attempting to cross dress as a "Conservative". I don't know what leverage is held over him, but it's obvious that he's able to be commanded to vote with the 4 anti-American Jihadists (Kagan, Sotomayor, Breyer and RBG's Body Double) on every major issue back to ObamaCare.

Roberts and RBG's body double must be replaced ASAP
I think you're just mad because of the LGBT vote, and I'm aware of both the Republican platform and what is written in vatican canon law. Now, I'm a Crusader... hereditary Teutonic Knight and Templar Knight with heritage going back to the Paladins of the Frankreich, and I support GLB Liberty and Marriage Equality; as Jesus did (Matthew 19:11) what kind of crusader are you?

Crusader... hereditary Teutonic Knight and Templar Knight with heritage going back to the Paladins of the Frankreich, and I support GLB Liberty and Marriage Equality
That's bullshit. If a gay man is free, then he is not bound by oath of servitude to bend over for another gay man. If Abraham, in spiritual bondage to Sodom, circumcised himself in the desert, or if Jacob had two wives in the Bible, and they were lesbians, because they had maidservants and mutilated their baby boys, that was the Old Testament, not what Jesus preached.

That's bullshit. If a gay man is free, then he is not bound by oath of servitude to bend over for another gay man. If Abraham, in spiritual bondage to Sodom, circumcised himself in the desert, or if Jacob had two wives in the Bible, and they were lesbians, because they had maidservants and mutilated their baby boys, that was the Old Testament, not what Jesus preached.
No... but if two guys want to have sex they can. I'm pretty sure that this is how Jesus saw the deity of the Hebrew Old Testament, musing upon John 8:44:

Genesis 14: 22But Abram said to the king of Sodom, “With raised hand I have sworn an oath to Baal, Satan Most High, Creator of heaven and earth, 23 that I will accept nothing belonging to you, not even a thread or the strap of a sandal, so that you will never be able to say, ‘I made Abram rich.’

No,he sucked. Roberts is a Traitor. Clarence Thomas should have been Chief Justice.

Have you ever read Thomas? He writes descents against Scalia. He's out of step with most of the court, liberal and conservative.

And Roberts took the job to restore the reputation of the SC as the dispenser of impartial justice. The number one thing Roberts does is take the appearance of partisanship out of the law.

Have you ever read Thomas? He writes descents against Scalia. He's out of step with most of the court, liberal and conservative.

And Roberts took the job to restore the reputation of the SC as the dispenser of impartial justice. The number one thing Roberts does is take the appearance of partisanship out of the law.
No,he does not. He allowed the illegal ObamaCare, which was flawed on the face of it.

Watched the whole Roberts conformation hearings, the man is a conservative business leaning Republican, And he is brilliant, while I have cringed at a few of his decisions, applauded a few of them, I approve of him because he does the job in the main not to support one political agenda but to do the job to the best of his ability.

No,he does not. He allowed the illegal ObamaCare, which was flawed on the face of it.
Watched the whole Roberts conformation hearings, the man is a conservative business leaning Republican, And he is brilliant, while I have cringed at a few of his decisions, applauded a few of them, I approve of him because he does the job in the main not to support one political agenda but to do the job to the best of his ability.

Like Souter before him, CJ Roberts is another Bush appointed Liberal attempting to cross dress as a "Conservative". I don't know what leverage is held over him, but it's obvious that he's able to be commanded to vote with the 4 anti-American Jihadists (Kagan, Sotomayor, Breyer and RBG's Body Double) on every major issue back to ObamaCare.

The US Constitution specifies that Supreme ct Justices are appointed for life during "good behavior"

"Constitution of United States of America 1789 (rev. 1992)

Section 1

The judicial Power of the United States, shall be vested in one supreme Court, and in such inferior Courts as the Congress may from time to time ordain and establish. The Judges, both of the supreme and inferior Courts, shall hold their Offices during good Behaviour, and shall, at stated Times, receive for their Services, a Compensation, which shall not be diminished during their Continuance in Office."

Unless Justice Roberts commits a crime, we are stuck with him as long as he lives.

"‘We Can't Just Overturn Precedent,’ Says Supreme Court Justice Of Nation Where Slavery Was Once Legal
June 29th, 2020
article-6448-1.jpg

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Chief Justice of the United States John Roberts wrote in his decision ruling against restrictions on abortion today, "We can't just overturn precedent," though he presides over the highest court of a nation where slavery was once legal.

"Sorry, guys, nothing we can do. The law is the law. Sucks that there's no way to change it, but that's life. It's in the Constitution," he said, shrugging. "If a previous court decided something, we have to abide by it. There's literally no recourse."
Roberts suggested, though, that the country could come up with a method to overturn unjust precedents if we all put our heads together and think really hard.
"If only there were some way to challenge something that's unjust," he mused. "We could bring a complaint, or petition, before a group of people trained in the law who could change immoral precedents. I dunno, just something to think about."
"They could wear cool robes and bang a fun little hammer down when they decide things."

Forum List

Back