enough! join me in this effort, join Ann Coulter & Pat Buchanan & Steve Bannon & Stephen Miller: A new generation gets to work building non-racist GOP

Ann Coulter was W's #1 media cheerleader and is completely bigoted against muslims and truth...

Ann coulter is not new or anti racist...

• Banned
Ann Coulter was W's #1 media cheerleader and is completely bigoted against muslims and truth...

Ann coulter is not new or anti racist...
Yea but she calls out the anti-white racist libs. that's what i meant

Yea but she calls out the anti-white racist libs. that's what i meant

Racist is a word tailored for the left.

Call a bigoted black Dem like uncle tom Warnock a "racist" and you bite the PC language bullshit apple.... Blacks cannot be racist etc...

Use the term BIGOT

Uncle Tom Warnock is a black BIGOT

And the left has no PC language bullshit on that one....

Ann Coulter is a plague of big government zionist fascism.

Love Pat B., but he is what, 90 years old?

How is DeSantis—or anyone else—going to outbid Trump on crazy?

Think about it: If Trump is so weak because of all of his stunts, then why didn’t DeSantis criticize him for having dinner with Kanye and Nick Fuentes?

The answer is: Because criticizing Trump for dining with Nazi-lovers would put DeSantis on the same side as Democrats and the Liberal Media. It would hurt him more than it would hurt Trump.

If you think about what this is saying, wow, that is sad. Not supporting those who support Nazi rhetoric puts you on the same side as the liberal media so you can't do it? Wow, that is a huge condemnation of everything not the liberal media.

enough! join me in this effort, join Ann Coulter & Pat Buchanan & Steve Bannon & Stephen Miller: A new generation gets to work building non-racist GOP​

Won’t happen, GOP is now thoroughly tied to the Deplorables

Trump is busy inviting them to dinner

enough! join me in this effort, join Ann Coulter & Pat Buchanan & Steve Bannon & Stephen Miller: A new generation gets to work building non-racist GOP​

Won’t happen, GOP is now thoroughly tied to the Deplorables

Trump is busy inviting them to dinner
Next week he does an interview after dinner with the dead Chinese leader Mao Zedong.

Trump has tied the GQP to White Nationalism for a while ("I don't know who David Duke is, I don't know who Nick Fuentes is, Proud Boys - stand back and stand by"), so this will obviously have to be a process.

The sooner the better.
donald-trump_650x400_71515304225.jpg

Did he mean horse stable?

Admitting there is a problem creates a healthy mindset to begin working on many difficult components of addiction, which were previously avoided or otherwise ignored. Admitting there is a need for a change is certainly not easy. For this reason, talk therapy and other treatment modalities aim to support the GOP wing of the fascist duopoly as they discover the truths behind their rotten, anti-democratic, white nationalist habits.

Forum List

Back