Enlighten a white woman, please

The alt right is on to it: the natural place for a woman is where nature intended: married and making babies. Careers are OK, and women often excel here. I have no issue with that. What I have an issue with is the anti-family, anti-child, anti-NATURE aspect of modernity.

White women who understand nature are happiest. White women who think it's a sexist plot that they aren't half the players in the NFL are bound to be miserable.

(I'm aware that anything I think is based on the experiences I've had, things I've seen, and my own interpretations of the world. I don't think I'm the voice of truth or the expert on anything. Probably not even myself. I'm willing to be wrong on just about anything).

It has recently occurred to me that there is a wide divide between white women and women of color based on how we prioritize our identities. It seems to me that white women see gender over race, and seek a bond of sisterhood with all women - that our issues as women are ubiquitous, our sufferings similar, and our desires often align.

However I am often told that women of color see race before gender. A white woman, no matter what she has suffered, is still white and experiences privileges which will necessarily blind her to the realities of the lives of minority women. This precludes and excludes that sense of solidarity.

From my own experience, I do not feel that white men are inviting me into their world of white privilege, nor including me in their personal demographic. Since women of color also find me too "other" to be part of their identity, this leaves white women standing alone, with little voice and zero audience. If I stand up for myself, I might hear "you're too sensitive" or "white woman fragility," but either way it's the same "shut up, your words are worthless to me." I don't mean to compare my suffering to any other human suffering, or to rank my struggles anywhere along some line, or to participate in some Oppression Olympics. No matter what we've been through, somebody has it worse and somebody has it better. I'm not special. I'm not unique. But nobody can judge what I've seen or endured because of what I look like. Mostly I just don't want to be alone. I want to be seen, and to be heard. I want to see and hear someone else. Not from a shouting match but from a perspective of coming together to share the burdens, even if one burden may seem larger than another to the one carrying it.

Please educate me as to why women, who make up the larger percentage of the population, aren't standing together. Our collective voices and votes would do more to improve the world than anything else. We have the largest chance of making a difference in the world together, because we have the raw numbers. Why are we infighting and alienating each other based on race? Why do white women and women of color see that so differently? Or do we? Am I seeing it wrong? EDUCATE ME. What do I not see? Show it to me so I can understand.

Even on the verge of a woman being elected President of the US, I fear Hillary will be seen as an anomaly rather than a validation of the minds, drive, and strength of women. If anything, bitterness over women could surge (see the last 8 years).

Am I blind? If so, open my eyes. Explain to me why I'm actually too sensitive, or why i'm the personification of white fragility. Make me understand why my voice is annoying and not really relevant. Help me understand why being white invalidates my desire for unity and makes it seem silly or frivolous or unenlightened.
Black male here. Despite your trials and tribulations with white men, the fact remains that yes you still are white and subject to those privileges. Take for example AA. This should have been for Blacks but white women specifically have benefited from it the most. As far as Black women go white women get the credit for many things Black women started. There is a general distrust that goes way back as well. My wife told me that white women will be your best friend one moment and then throw you under the bus the next. There is a long list of things I have heard from Black women regarding white women. Its not a pretty list.
If this is the case, those Black women had bad White women friends. What do White women take credit for that Black women started? As for the OP, not all white women stand together. I personally don't have the OP's insecurity about myself or my race.

(I'm aware that anything I think is based on the experiences I've had, things I've seen, and my own interpretations of the world. I don't think I'm the voice of truth or the expert on anything. Probably not even myself. I'm willing to be wrong on just about anything).

It has recently occurred to me that there is a wide divide between white women and women of color based on how we prioritize our identities. It seems to me that white women see gender over race, and seek a bond of sisterhood with all women - that our issues as women are ubiquitous, our sufferings similar, and our desires often align.

However I am often told that women of color see race before gender. A white woman, no matter what she has suffered, is still white and experiences privileges which will necessarily blind her to the realities of the lives of minority women. This precludes and excludes that sense of solidarity.

From my own experience, I do not feel that white men are inviting me into their world of white privilege, nor including me in their personal demographic. Since women of color also find me too "other" to be part of their identity, this leaves white women standing alone, with little voice and zero audience. If I stand up for myself, I might hear "you're too sensitive" or "white woman fragility," but either way it's the same "shut up, your words are worthless to me." I don't mean to compare my suffering to any other human suffering, or to rank my struggles anywhere along some line, or to participate in some Oppression Olympics. No matter what we've been through, somebody has it worse and somebody has it better. I'm not special. I'm not unique. But nobody can judge what I've seen or endured because of what I look like. Mostly I just don't want to be alone. I want to be seen, and to be heard. I want to see and hear someone else. Not from a shouting match but from a perspective of coming together to share the burdens, even if one burden may seem larger than another to the one carrying it.

Please educate me as to why women, who make up the larger percentage of the population, aren't standing together. Our collective voices and votes would do more to improve the world than anything else. We have the largest chance of making a difference in the world together, because we have the raw numbers. Why are we infighting and alienating each other based on race? Why do white women and women of color see that so differently? Or do we? Am I seeing it wrong? EDUCATE ME. What do I not see? Show it to me so I can understand.

Even on the verge of a woman being elected President of the US, I fear Hillary will be seen as an anomaly rather than a validation of the minds, drive, and strength of women. If anything, bitterness over women could surge (see the last 8 years).

Am I blind? If so, open my eyes. Explain to me why I'm actually too sensitive, or why i'm the personification of white fragility. Make me understand why my voice is annoying and not really relevant. Help me understand why being white invalidates my desire for unity and makes it seem silly or frivolous or unenlightened.

I'm really trying hard to sympathize with you but I'm having a very hard time doing it. Some of what you've said is just plain retarded. "White Privilege" is a terminology made up by ghetto minded low-lifes. In this era and in an attempt to turn a sow's ear to a silk purse there are far more opportunities and resources available for "people of color" than what's available for white folks. Okay, back on topic.
In a nutshell
The ghetto black woman:
She is angry and probably the most racist person alive..she is bitter, she doesn't get enough free shit, she hates you because you have more than her and are prettier than her.
The legit black woman:
She may like you if she feels prettier than you and more successful than you...if she feels inferior you're screwed...she believes she's entitled to more than you because her 'people' were enslaved.
The white trash woman:
She hates everyone...she's held back by "the system"...She hasn't been able to phuck her way to the top of anything.
The legit pretty white woman:
She like's you if you're pretty...just not quite as pretty as her.
The legit not so pretty white woman:
The easiest female to click with as long as she has her self esteem.

There you have it; target legit not so pretty white women and build your cult like following...THE END.

I'm really trying hard to sympathize with you but I'm having a very hard time doing it. Some of what you've said is just plain retarded. "White Privilege" is a terminology made up by ghetto minded low-lifes. In this era and in an attempt to turn a sow's ear to a silk purse there are far more opportunities and resources available for "people of color" than what's available for white folks. Okay, back on topic.
In a nutshell
The ghetto black woman:
She is angry and probably the most racist person alive..she is bitter, she doesn't get enough free shit, she hates you because you have more than her and are prettier than her.
The legit black woman:
She may like you if she feels prettier than you and more successful than you...if she feels inferior you're screwed...she believes she's entitled to more than you because her 'people' were enslaved.
The white trash woman:
She hates everyone...she's held back by "the system"...She hasn't been able to phuck her way to the top of anything.
The legit pretty white woman:
She like's you if you're pretty...just not quite as pretty as her.
The legit not so pretty white woman:
The easiest female to click with as long as she has her self esteem.

There you have it; target legit not so pretty white women and build your cult like following...THE END.

You do.not appear to know "women" very well.

How can you possibly dissect and catagorize them into 4 or 5 cat agonies and only 2 races?

There are many more women than just black and white women. We do not live in

There are Hispanic women, Asian women, Middle Eastern women, and all of them have cultural differences and varying life circumstances like all people.

Please educate me as to why women, who make up the larger percentage of the population, aren't standing together......

It's not a woman's place, regardless of her skin tone, to stand anywhere, when it comes to politics or anything of that sort. Her place is at the side of the Man in her life, relying on Him to make decisions for her.

I know both white women and black women, so I guess I can enlighten about a few things. The key is legislation. Most legislation about women's rights were written in an age of mass industrial factory environment, for women in mass employment. In the 21st century this is gone, and so these laws introduce the same racial divide between women as the olden competition for factory jobs introduced between men.
Negro women want babies for welfare money.

White women want hubbies for money.

Big difference.

All stems from the difference between Negro men vs white men.

Tell us about Jewish women too. Don't leave them out :)

I know both white women and black women, so I guess I can enlighten about a few things. The key is legislation. Most legislation about women's rights were written in an age of mass industrial factory environment, for women in mass employment. In the 21st century this is gone, and so these laws introduce the same racial divide between women as the olden competition for factory jobs introduced between men.
Negro women want babies for welfare money.

White women want hubbies for money.

Big difference.

All stems from the difference between Negro men vs white men.

Tell us about Jewish women too. Don't leave them out :)

By the way, Jew girls are often pretty. There is something going for kosher food and genealogical empowerment, I guess.

It's not a woman's place, regardless of her skin tone, to stand anywhere, when it comes to politics or anything of that sort. Her place is at the side of the Man in her life, relying on Him to make decisions for her.
To aid in your search for just such a woman look for one who is opinionless, painfully shy, extremely boring, totally submissive, conversationally dull, easily satisfied and exceptionally dependent.

Last edited:
Sorry, but you're asking a majority white man audience about two things they think shouldn't count. Having a vagina and people of color. Fact is that black women like black men wear our blackness on our skin literally and sleeves figuratively. So issues that affect women and issues that will affect black women worse. Same with white men vs black men. So your complaints are valid but when they're heard by someone getting hit with a two fer...like black women or heard from white men who think it's all good. Then yeah, you'll get complaints but that's what happens to any group that doesn't like the status quo.

Forum List

Back