England follows science. Will end vaccine passports

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
  • Covid passes to be scrapped this month after Sajid Javid 'killed off the policy'
  • Health Secretary 'has concluded that Covid-19 certification is longer needed'
  • Omicron wave is easing, with daily cases yesterday falling by 40% in a week
  • Ministers are eyeing-up relaxing most Covid restrictions by next month
No one has yet made a rational argument for passports yet liberals here seem eager to be little Stalins. Science says everyone is going to get the mild omicron cold and its also clear the vaccines arent preventing transmission or infection.

• Covid passes to be scrapped this month after Sajid Javid 'killed off the policy'
No one has yet made a rational argument for passports yet liberals here seem eager to be little Stalins. Science says everyone is going to get the mild omicron cold and its also clear the vaccines arent preventing transmission or infection.

Canada will probably be the last nation to retract the branding of the cattle. Our politicians need to blame someone (the 15% unvaxxed) for decades of decreasing of hospital beds (half of 1990 numbers!), the expanded creepy police state and being last on essentially every standard of living metric in the G20.

Thus, we are the scapegoat, even as I've tried most of my life to remain fit and healthy.

Last edited:
That's good.

What about the rest of the world?

Otherwise I'm not travelling. It's ok one way or the other.

I've travelled plenty in my life lol

That's good.

What about the rest of the world?

Otherwise I'm not travelling. It's ok one way or the other.

I've travelled plenty in my life lol
Dont know about the rest of the world. Only a few liberal idiots in the states have unsicentific passports.

Canada will probably be the last nation to retract the branding of the cattle. Our politicians need to blame someone (the 15% unvaxxed) for decades of decreasing of hospital beds (half of 1990 numbers!), the expanded creepy police state and being last on essentially every
standard of living metric in the G20.

Thus, we are the scapegoat, even as I've tried most of my life to remain fit and healthy.
Amazing how so many world leaders want to be Hitler and Stalin.

You need to post more, darlin'. :113:

The fact is, vaccine passports clear you to go out and do whatever the hell you want with as many people as you want, spreading the virus. How ridiculous is it that we can let in only the vaccinated to an 80,000 seat football stadium and somehow naively believe that none of these people are spreading the virus? Same thing with cruise ships and other places. Vaccine passports actually backfire and spread the disease more than it would have because the left falsely believe that every vaccinated person is no threat to anyone. That's the main reason the virus is spreading, even in the most highly vaccinated places on the planet.

There is no science being followed here. Johnson is taking this action to curry favour with the libertarian loon wing of his party. Its pure politics to try and keep his job.

Forum List

Back