England Can Not Handle Summertime

No, it doesn't. The climate scientists rely on computer derived fiction. There is nothing empirical in what they present.

Not here to debate you; I'm done debating climate trolls. I'm only here to put out the truth. You can make up whatever crap you want.

The OP Lying about his own article which is talking about the Record Summer Peak Heat WaveS they have been having, NOT 79°F.

""..Those involved in the response to such events - such as local authorities, first responders and utility companies - are concerned that resources are at breaking point, the Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment - part of London's LSE - said.

Last July, the UK recorded a temperature above 40C for the first time ever, reaching 40.3C in the Lincolnshire village of Coningsby."..."""

40.3°C is 105°F

`
Abu Afuck comes sniffing around like a dog attracted to the hind end of another dog, I need to shower better.

Dont worry though, I will give you a participation thank you because unlike you, I am a good, honest, sport.

I have survived the same weather in a 3rd world country. My idea will work in England. It is a great novel idea.

download.jpeg-4.jpg

Not here to debate you; I'm done debating climate trolls. I'm only here to put out the truth. You can make up whatever crap you want.

You put out nothing but crap if you are merely going to repeat what climatologists claim.

I dare you to look at their studies.

Every one of them begins with this phrase "we used a simple model".

The climate trolls are those who refuse to educate themselves with factual information.

That means you.

I saw a headline about the UK not being ready for sweltering 79 degree weather.

79 degrees is sweltering? lol

The OP Lying about his own article which is talking about the Record Summer Peak Heat WaveS they have been having, NOT 79°F.

""..Those involved in the response to such events - such as local authorities, first responders and utility companies - are concerned that resources are at breaking point, the Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment - part of London's LSE - said.

Last July, the UK recorded a temperature above 40C for the first time ever, reaching 40.3C in the Lincolnshire village of Coningsby."..."""

40.3°C is 105°F

`

Extremely Hot days are Warming Twice as Fast as Average Summer Days in North-West Europe

17 MAY 2023
University of Oxford

A study published today in Geophysical Research Letters shows that the maximum temperature of the hottest days is increasing at twice the rate of the maximum temperature of average summer days. The results highlight the need for urgent action by policy makers to adapt essential infrastructure to the impacts of climate change.

New research led by the University of Oxford has found that Climate Change is causing the hottest days in North-West Europe to warm at Double the rate of average summer days. The difference in trends is most pronounced for England, Wales, and Northern France. Worryingly, while current climate models accurately predict the rate of warming for average days, they underestimate the rate at which the hottest days are warming compared to observations...."

www.ox.ac.uk

`.

Extremely Hot days are Warming Twice as Fast as Average Summer Days in North-West Europe

17 MAY 2023
University of Oxford

A study published today in Geophysical Research Letters shows that the maximum temperature of the hottest days is increasing at twice the rate of the maximum temperature of average summer days. The results highlight the need for urgent action by policy makers to adapt essential infrastructure to the impacts of climate change.

New research led by the University of Oxford has found that Climate Change is causing the hottest days in North-West Europe to warm at Double the rate of average summer days. The difference in trends is most pronounced for England, Wales, and Northern France. Worryingly, while current climate models accurately predict the rate of warming for average days, they underestimate the rate at which the hottest days are warming compared to observations...."

www.ox.ac.uk

`.

ERA5 REANALYSYS DATA....in other words, computer derived fiction.

You put out nothing but crap if you are merely going to repeat what climatologists claim.

Nah, I stopped debating climate trolls a while ago. Not worth my time. If I felt any one of them - just one - were interested in the science behind it and not some of the usual cut/paste climate denier responses, I might entertain you, but it's typically a waste of my time. It's like trying to prove gravity, evolution, or germ-pathogen theory. The science is there, and I just don't care if someone believes it or not.

I remember the days on the TV where you had a green map of the UK and the weatherman placed magnetic symbols of the weather on the different regions.

th-2024502646.jpg

Then the map changed colour as it got warmer -

th-138537076.jpg

But the map changed colour to emphasize hotter weather, where previous maps were green with higher temperatures -

th-4251226202.jpg

Then deadly red came out -

th-36772188.jpg

Now we drive along and an illuminated sign states, "Yellow warning - Rain". You also get it for snow, which is funny.

Apparently now, the weather GRIPS the nation as it RIPS through the coastal areas.

Watch out guys -

Showers over the weekend will become heavy at times, and there's a risk of a bit of thunder.

First heat-health alert of year issued as UK set for hottest day of 2023 so far

Batten down the hatches, lol. The problem is, articles are written to play on the fears of the climate alarmists, hence their anxiety levels. Gullible fools the lot of them.

Why do Normies continue to read headlines imagining that they reference truth or accurate and full reports of details ?

Now we drive along and an illuminated sign states, "Yellow warning - Rain". You also get it for snow, which is funny.

Showers over the weekend will become heavy at times, and there's a risk of a bit of thunder.
First heat-health alert of year issued as UK set for hottest day of 2023 so far

I thought you were kidding, from the article you linked:
Temperatures are set to increase on Thursday and Friday before potentially hitting 29C (84.2F) on Saturday ahead of the arrival of thundery conditions, the Met Office has said.

It might hit, 84F

If only that Arctic Glacier would crash into the ocean and drift to England. It is their only chance

I took my family on a vacation to Norway back in 2016 and we stopped over in London for a day and a night on the way home. That day turned out to be the hottest day in London's recorded history - I think the low 90s but that's a guess. Humid and, of course, no one in London has an air conditioner and we were on the top floor of a 4-story B&B in Kensington. All of Europe north of the Med is surprisingly far north compared to North America. That's all made possible by the Gulf Stream but they're not going to do well with what's coming. When the AMOC fails, the temperature of the Gulf Stream is going to start climbing like crazy. It won't stop since it's driven by coriolis. Doesn't look good. I really hope I live long enough to see these folks realize how wrong they've been.

I took my family on a vacation to Norway back in 2016 and we stopped over in London for a day and a night on the way home. That day turned out to be the hottest day in London's recorded history - I think the low 90s but that's a guess. Humid and, of course, no one in London has an air conditioner and we were on the top floor of a 4-story B&B in Kensington. All of Europe north of the Med is surprisingly far north compared to North America. That's all made possible by the Gulf Stream but they're not going to do well with what's coming. When the AMOC fails, the temperature of the Gulf Stream is going to start climbing like crazy. It won't stop since it's driven by coriolis. Doesn't look good. I really hope I live long enough to see these folks realize how wrong they've been.
I know, those damn predictions, of the disaster, keep failing. Should of been here by now. Now we wont live long enough to see the people suffer, that really sucks, cause I am with crick, I really want to gloat over tragedy with crick.

maybe some people are so negative, wish this to happen, is why the believe, with only faith.

Forum List

Back