Enforcing Immigration Laws Seem To Be The Best Way Rid Your State Of Dems

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Democrats are boycotting Arizona in droves.

Illegals are leaving as well.

Maybe this is a good thing. Democrats moving into a state are like Locusts. They lay waste everywhere they go.

I think enforcing immigration laws has had unintended consequences that are not exactly bad in AZ.

Heck, maybe my state needs to do the same thing. Announce to the world that we're gonna enforce the laws that are in place then wait for the massive condemnations that are soon to follow.

Then watch the quality of life increase exponentially.

What do you'all think?

Election maps

Now look at the red states.

You guys make less money than the blue states.

Probably because of the difference in population concentrations....but how many of those people in those blue areas get to keep more of their own money?

Most of the blue areas experience a higher cost of living and higher taxes so many of them don't keep what they make.

I wonder how the map would change if they actually looked at property ownership and liquid assests.

Another unintended consequence will be a record voter turnout by the Hispanic citizens of Arizona. They make up about a third of the state population. This is a classic case of a single issue being the tipping point for a voting bloc. We'll be hearing from them on election day.

Last edited:
If the US Federal government would do their job and protect the souther border and enforce the immigration laws, there would be no illegal alien problem in the US. Another classic example of a State having to clean up the Federal government's bullshit.

Another unintended consequence will be a record voter turnout by the Hispanic citizens of Arizona. They make up about a third of the state population. This is a classic case of a single issue being the tipping point for a voting bloc. We'll be hearing from them on election day.

I'm sure that's the purpose of this fake issue.

Pretty evil of the Obama Administration to perpetrate such a hoax on the Hispanic community just to win an election....but judging by that asshole's political history...it's no surprise at all.

funny how the right never thinks brown and black people can figure out for themselves how to vote in their own best interests.

I still say the right needs to figure out a way to piss off asian voters.

You just have not done enough in that area yet

Funny how MA, one of the most famous "sanctuary states" was used by terrorists on 9/11 and now has Illegal immigrants living there who were funneling money to the Times Square bomber.

In the words of Martha Coakley, the MA AG, "It's not illegal to be in Massachusetts illegally"

funny how the right never thinks brown and black people can figure out for themselves how to vote in their own best interests.

I still say the right needs to figure out a way to piss off asian voters.

You just have not done enough in that area yet

I'm sure they can figure it out for themselves if it weren't for all the negative reinforcement that is pumped at them in the MSM on a regular basis.

New Topics

Forum List

Back