Energy Sec Rick Perry Contradicts Trump, says humans Do play role in Causing climate change

What a silly thing to say. Compared to the real pollution caused at refineries, you think a wind turbine is an environmental hazard. In case nobody told you yet today, you're a silly little twat.
Refineries do not produce electricity, hence wind turbines do not replace anything a refinery does.

That simple fact makes you the stupid twat.

Further, you need chemicals from refineries to manufacture wind turbines. Your $100 trillion idea costs that much because of the increased use of refineries required to manufacture wind turbines.

I know it takes a lot of brain power for you to think beyond that big twirling propeller in the sky but it does get manufactured by heavy industry. Something you should think about.

Climate change is a hoax, we know cause the solution is to build build build and build. The massive amount of wind and solar farms needed creates billions of tons of pollution.

You're funny. Not HaHa funny, but more like odd funny.
You dont think building millions of wind turbines 525 feet tall creates billions of tons of pollution?

You dont think covering hundreds Thousands of square miles of land with solar panels does not only destroy vegetation that cleans the atmosphere but that the construction does not create billions of tons of pollution?

Your solution to global warming is to spend a $100 trillion and you can not fathom the size of that project and the pollution created manufacturing it?

What kind of pollution does a wind mill produce? Be specific.
Everywhere in my posts I state building, construction and manufacture of, so dont be an asshole.

One built and installed, they destroyed miles of vegetation and use millions of gallons of oil yearly.

$100 trillion in manufacturing does not pollute? You are full of shit.

What a silly thing to say. Compared to the real pollution caused at refineries, you think a wind turbine is an environmental hazard. In case nobody told you yet today, you're a silly little twat.
Build several wind farms in rich areas first to prove political resolve.

Too Funny...

The OP lies about all of his assertions.... Trump does not dispute man has an impact only how much of an impact.

Another Lying piece of shit thread based on no facts
.... Abu Fuk Fuk strikes again..
This is Trump's position, period.

Trump has repeatedly over the years expressed skepticism about the role humans play in climate change[​
Elektra, And Billy Boob, the 12 IQ Idiots, confuses my Actual Trump statements with a third party (NOT Trump) CHARACTERIZATION/understatement.

They too ******* Stupid to be post anywhere/actually check, and BOTH LIARS

More Actual Trump QUOTES on GW.
Donald Trump doesn't think much of climate change, in 20 quotes - CNNPolitics

1. "The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive."
2. "It's freezing and snowing in New York -- we need global warming!"

3. "It's freezing outside, where the hell is 'global warming'??"
4. "I wonder if the Rutgers coach who had the audacity to yell at the player is a proponent of global warming?"

5. "We should be focused on magnificently clean and healthy air and not distracted by the expensive HOAX that is global warming!"

6. "Wow, it's snowing in Isreal and on the pyramids in Egypt. Are we still wasting billions on the global warming con? MAKE U.S. COMPETITIVE!"

7. "Ice storm rolls from Texas to Tennessee - I'm in Los Angeles and it's freezing. Global warming is a total, and very expensive, HOAX!"

8. "Give me clean, beautiful and healthy air - not the same old climate change (global warming) BULLSHIT! I am tired of hearing this Nonsense."

9. Obama said in his SOTU that 'global warming is a fact.' Sure, about as factual as 'if you like your healthcare, you can keep it.'"

10. "When will our country stop wasting money on global warming and so many other truly "STUPID" things and begin to focus on lower taxes?"

11. "It's late in July and it is really cold outside in New York. Where the hell is GLOBAL WARMING??? We need some fast! It's now CLIMATE CHANGE"
12. "Just out - the POLAR ICE CAPS are at an all time high, the POLAR BEAR population has never been stronger. Where the hell is global warming?"

13. "It's really cold outside, they are calling it a major freeze, weeks ahead of normal. Man, we could use a big fat dose of global warming!"
14. "Wow, 25 degrees below zero, record cold and snow spell. Global warming anyone?"
15. "Record low temperatures and massive amounts of snow. Where the hell is GLOBAL WARMING?"
16. "I believe in clean air. Immaculate air. But I DON'T Believe in climate change."
17. "I'm Not a believer in man-made global warming. It could be warming, and it's going to start to cool at some point. And you know, in the early, in the 1920s, people talked about global cooling...They thought the Earth was cooling. Now, it's global warming...But the problem we have, and if you look at our energy costs, and all of the things that we're doing to solve a problem that I Don't think in any major fashion exists."

WOW.. Each of those is clearly out of context and you all spun them like you wanted them..

This just proves that any lie will do when your purporting the lie of Man Made Climate Change..

"

Trump says climate change not a "hoax" but questions if it's "manmade"

October 15, 2018 / 7:19 AM / CBS/AP

President Donald Trump is backing off his claim that climate change is a hoax but says he doesn't know if it's manmade and suggests that the climate will "change back again." In an interview with CBS' "60 Minutes" that aired Sunday night, Mr. Trump said he doesn't want to put the U.S. at a disadvantage in responding to climate change.

"I think something's happening. Something's changing and it'll change back again," he said. "I don't think it's a hoax. I think there's probably a difference. But I don't know that it's manmade. I will say this: I don't want to give trillions and trillions of dollars. I don't want to lose millions and millions of jobs."

What a lying little troll you are.... ANY lie will do if its against Trump..

You should seek help for your TDS...

Source

Electra-Liar"""

""Another Lying piece of shit thread based on no facts
.... Abu Fuk Fuk strikes again..[/QUOTE]
This is Trump's position...

Trump has repeatedly over the years expressed skepticism about the role humans play in climate change.
In fact Trumpov "Has Repeatedly" Expressed TOTAL DENIAL.
Now you found one Later correction, you are/Were still LYING and MISSED all his other 6 Years of Famous "repeated" statements you LYING Idiot.

\Elektra, And Billy Boob, the 12 IQ Idiots, confuses my Actual Trump statements with a third party (NOT Trump) CHARACTERIZATION/understatement.

They too ******* Stupid to be post anywhere/actually check, and BOTH LIARS

More Actual Trump QUOTES on GW.
Donald Trump doesn't think much of climate change, in 20 quotes - CNNPolitics

1. "The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive."
2. "It's freezing and snowing in New York -- we need global warming!"

3. "It's freezing outside, where the hell is 'global warming'??"
4. "I wonder if the Rutgers coach who had the audacity to yell at the player is a proponent of global warming?"

5. "We should be focused on magnificently clean and healthy air and not distracted by the expensive HOAX that is global warming!"

6. "Wow, it's snowing in Isreal and on the pyramids in Egypt. Are we still wasting billions on the global warming con? MAKE U.S. COMPETITIVE!"

7. "Ice storm rolls from Texas to Tennessee - I'm in Los Angeles and it's freezing. Global warming is a total, and very expensive, HOAX!"

8. "Give me clean, beautiful and healthy air - not the same old climate change (global warming) BULLSHIT! I am tired of hearing this Nonsense."

9. Obama said in his SOTU that 'global warming is a fact.' Sure, about as factual as 'if you like your healthcare, you can keep it.'"

10. "When will our country stop wasting money on global warming and so many other truly "STUPID" things and begin to focus on lower taxes?"

11. "It's late in July and it is really cold outside in New York. Where the hell is GLOBAL WARMING??? We need some fast! It's now CLIMATE CHANGE"
12. "Just out - the POLAR ICE CAPS are at an all time high, the POLAR BEAR population has never been stronger. Where the hell is global warming?"

13. "It's really cold outside, they are calling it a major freeze, weeks ahead of normal. Man, we could use a big fat dose of global warming!"
14. "Wow, 25 degrees below zero, record cold and snow spell. Global warming anyone?"
15. "Record low temperatures and massive amounts of snow. Where the hell is GLOBAL WARMING?"
16. "I believe in clean air. Immaculate air. But I DON'T Believe in climate change."
17. "I'm Not a believer in man-made global warming. It could be warming, and it's going to start to cool at some point. And you know, in the early, in the 1920s, people talked about global cooling...They thought the Earth was cooling. Now, it's global warming...But the problem we have, and if you look at our energy costs, and all of the things that we're doing to solve a problem that I Don't think in any major fashion exists."

Last edited:
Refineries do not produce electricity, hence wind turbines do not replace anything a refinery does.

That simple fact makes you the stupid twat.

Further, you need chemicals from refineries to manufacture wind turbines. Your $100 trillion idea costs that much because of the increased use of refineries required to manufacture wind turbines.

I know it takes a lot of brain power for you to think beyond that big twirling propeller in the sky but it does get manufactured by heavy industry. Something you should think about.

You're pretty dumb, aren't you? Pollution caused by Fossil fuel powered electricity includes all the pollution produced by mining, refining, or any other means of harvesting and preparing the fuel, as well as pollution caused when that fuel is burned to power the generators

""Another Lying piece of shit thread based on no facts.... Abu Fuk Fuk strikes again..
[/QUOTE]
If it was a lie? Why did you base your OP on it? Why did you link to it? Then why did you look elsewhere for answers after your google search provided you with the basis of this OP?

The answer is simple, you are stupid. You are also simply looking to insult people but you are not smart enough to do that, either.

You're pretty dumb, aren't you? Pollution caused by Fossil fuel powered electricity includes all the pollution produced by mining, refining, or any other means of harvesting and preparing the fuel, as well as pollution caused when that fuel is burned to power the generators
You said refineries, and what fuel does the refinery produce that is used to make electricity?

Electra-Liar"""

""Another Lying piece of shit thread based on no facts
.... Abu Fuk Fuk strikes again..
I posted no facts? I am a liar, yet I only quoted the link you gave to base your OP on.

That makes you a lying piece of dog shit that started a thread on lie. At that you are too ignorant and stupid to read your own link hence you have no idea when somebody quotes your source.

Certainly people can make mistakes, but when you are the one that starts a thread on what you yourself call lies, that makes you about as dumb as dumb gets.

(Please Move to "Environment". Wrong section. aa)

Oh Look.
The Military says so, The Energy sec says so, even Exxon Mobil says so.

Energy Secretary Rick Perry contradicts Trump, says humans do play a role in causing climate change
Energy Secretary Rick Perry contradicts Trump, says humans do play a role in causing climate change
PUBLISHED 2 HOURS AGOUPDATED 27 MIN AGO
Matthew J. Belvedere@MATT_BELVEDERE

KEY POINTS
  • “The climate is changing. Are we part of the reason? Yeah, it is,” says Energy Secretary Rick Perry.
  • Veering off the Trump administration message, Perry adds, “I’ll let people debate on who’s the bigger problem here.”
  • Perry says that it’s worth developing Zero-Emissions technology and that the Trump administration has made great strides. (abu afak: LOL on that last point. He's gone backwards)
[......]
`
Yeah, Rick Perry who forgot there was a department of energy.

Abu Afuk is weak, I see you sniffing around like a timid dog. Afraid to reply, well, technically to ignorant to respond.

Thanks for the ratings, your ratings tell me your OP is all bullshit.

You can not debate the comments we make that point out you are wrong.

Abu Afuk is weak, I see you sniffing around like a timid dog. Afraid to reply, well, technically to ignorant to respond.

LOFL you ****-eating MOUTH.
You post NO content, just bravado you Turd.

Trump ally Lindsey Graham says president should 'admit climate change is real'
Ledyard King, USA TODAY
July 12, 2019

WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump should "admit that climate change is real" and start figuring out ways to confront it.

That wasn't advice from prominent congressional Democrats Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer or Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez but rather from one of the president's staunchest allies in Congress: Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina.

"I'm tired of playing defense on the environment," Graham told reporters on Capitol Hill Wednesday as he and other GOP lawmakers announced the formation of the Roosevelt Conservation Caucus, which will "embrace and promote constructive efforts to resolve conservation and environmental problems."

In response to a question about the president's environmental record, Graham said Trump should agree with the overwhelming scientific consensus that the planet is warming and come up with an aggressive response."..."

[.....]
`​

`

Ledyard King, USA TODAY
July 12, 2019

WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump should "admit that climate change is real" and start figuring out ways to confront it.

That wasn't advice from prominent congressional Democrats Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer or Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez but rather from one of the president's staunchest allies in Congress: Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina.

"I'm tired of playing defense on the environment," Graham told reporters on Capitol Hill Wednesday as he and other GOP lawmakers announced the formation of the Roosevelt Conservation Caucus, which will "embrace and promote constructive efforts to resolve conservation and environmental problems."

In response to a question about the president's environmental record, Graham said Trump should agree with the overwhelming scientific consensus that the planet is warming and come up with an aggressive response."..."

[.....]
`​

`
Another google cut/paste? So what. You must quote lindsey graham, not a google search telling you what to think and what your opinion should be.

Ledyard King, USA TODAY
July 12, 2019

[.....]
`​

`
The link you based your op on says differently, in that link Trump speaks of climate and what is happening in our climate. You are still wrong, while refusing to admit your own link states as much.

Forum List

Back