"Enemy Of The People!"

The press has to be dealt with before we can make any progress anywhere else. And dealt with harshly.

First the schools.....then the media.

He's workin' on the judiciary.

See The Powell Memorandum.

Do you even know what the Powell Memorandum was?????

Powell’s thesis has been characterized as an attack on the American system. It was actually the very opposite,…it was a strategy to protect the free enterprise system.

The political attack on same began under the 32nd President, FDR, who envied the power of the dictators who filled the world headlines. He and his chosen advisers hated the restrictions placed on them by the Constitution….and Roosevelt himself had a personal animus toward successful businessmen.

You should try to stick to concepts...and theses....that you understand.
Yes love, I do, which is why I don't have to have you interpret it for me. How's the hoax social distancing going. Got youtr Easter dress picked out?

What is it you imagine.....I almost said 'think'.....the Powell Memorandum is and says.....and then I'll teach you the truth.

While I have read it......it appears reading it and understanding it are beyond your ability.

That's why I'm here.

You are here to spew love, nothing more. So how do you feel about your corrupt power structure hiding from the public the pandemic that was coming while they informed the donor class and wrapped up their insider trading and sodomization of the 401K working class?

You brought up the Powell Memorandum, not I.

But I've forced you to run and hide with this simply question:

What is it you imagine.....I almost said 'think'.....the Powell Memorandum is and says.....and then I'll teach you the truth.

The press has to be dealt with before we can make any progress anywhere else. And dealt with harshly.

Powell’s thesis has been characterized as an attack on the American system. It was actually the very opposite,…it was a strategy to protect the free enterprise system.

The political attack on same began under the 32nd President, FDR, who envied the power of the dictators who filled the world headlines. He and his chosen advisers hated the restrictions placed on them by the Constitution….and Roosevelt himself had a personal animus toward successful businessmen.

Yes love, I do, which is why I don't have to have you interpret it for me. How's the hoax social distancing going. Got youtr Easter dress picked out?

While I have read it......it appears reading it and understanding it are beyond your ability.

That's why I'm here.

You are here to spew love, nothing more. So how do you feel about your corrupt power structure hiding from the public the pandemic that was coming while they informed the donor class and wrapped up their insider trading and sodomization of the 401K working class?

You have nothing to teach anyone love. I did. You know why.

Bravo to Charles Hurt!!!

"Press stunts at briefings show how useless Fourth Estate has become

Every pandemic has a silver lining. In this one we have finally determined without any doubt that regular White House press briefings no longer serve any useful purpose and should never be resumed.

The current gathered press is entirely unworthy of them.

The Fourth Estate has become a useless appendage on the republic. A useless appendage filled with self-serving, cancerous pus.

“Enemy of the People,”
you might call them.

While generously patting themselves on the back, navel-gazers in the national political media today often talk about how they are on the “front row of history” and how they are charged with “writing the first draft of history.”

....many of them are so steeped in their own stupidity and so deeply hidebound by their own prejudices that they cannot be relied upon to accurately report the time of day. They are so enthralled by the scent of power that they could not even reliably report if it is day or night.

During President Obama’s administration, they swooned like damsels in love.

Under President Trump, they get vapors, hyperventilate and keel over like a herd of fainting goats."

While those of us who are sentient have been writing this for three plus years, it is good to see it in the Washington Post!
Perhaps Democrat voters, trained to take order from WaPo and the NYTimes, will believe it now.

Hey stupid. You're not quoting the Washington Post, you're quoting the Washington Times. I guess your mother also failed to teach you reading skills as well as critical thinking skills.

I like the "cancerous pus" part. Its an apt description. Draining the wound they have caused and sterilizing it is the only solution.

It doesnt matter how we vote until we address the problem with the media. They have to be dealt with first.

Perhaps you should pay attention to the OP....the article is by a Liberal.
Charles Hurt is NO Liberal, he is a CON$ervoFascist editor for the extreme radical Right-wing Washington Slimes and a regular FAKE NEWS contributor to The Faux Gossip Channel.
But YOU always lie so why not call him a Liberal.
Washington Times editor Charles Hurt explains why to vote for Trump in new book 'Still Winning'

1. Charles Hurt writes for Dr. Evil's Washington Post.

2. It appears you are unable to find any way to dispute the article Hurt wrote.
As is typical of pathological LIARS like YOU, when caught lying you just keep on lying in the face of the truth even when your OWN OP exposes your LIE!
Your own link to his article in your OP is from the extreme radical Right-wing Washington Slimes, not the WaPO.
Of course lying scum will now claim the Mooney Times is a Liberal rag.

While those of us who are sentient have been writing this for three plus years, it is good to see it in the Washington Post!
Perhaps Democrat voters, trained to take order from WaPo and the NYTimes, will believe it now.
You do realize that the article comes from the Washington Times, not the Washington Post. As different as the NY Post and the NY Times.
That's because as a Right-wing-nut she didn't bother to click on her own link because like all Righties she was too lazy!!

The press is the only defense against the relentless barrage of right-wing propaganda the the republicans are trying to force upon us. They don't like being asked the tough questions that they are supposed to be able to answer.

As several posters have pointed out, this comes from the Washington Times, which has been known as a right-wing rag sheet since its first issue came out. It was started by the Moonies.

That's why I'm here.

You have nothing to teach anyone love. I did. You know why.

And yet you run and hide from this simple question about a topic you......YOU.....brought up.

Wanna try again.....for strike three???

The press is the only defense against the relentless barrage of right-wing propaganda the the republicans are trying to force upon us. They don't like being asked the tough questions that they are supposed to be able to answer.

As several posters have pointed out, this comes from the Washington Times, which has been known as a right-wing rag sheet since its first issue came out. It was started by the Moonies.

"The press is the only defense against the relentless barrage of right-wing propaganda "

The media is owned and operated by the Left.

When it tires of championing the barbarians of Iran, we get this:

Just more proof that the Democrats and their media arm work tirelessly for the Chinese Communists:

“China Bought the West Time. The West Squandered It.

Why did so many countries watch the epidemic unfold for weeks as though it was none of their concern?

March 13, 2020” Opinion | China Bought the West Time. The West Squandered It.

A total and absolute lie….repeating the propaganda of their communist masters.

This is the fact to compare that headline to:

Dec 10, 2019 Chinese woman came down with some sickness

The 48-year-old woman, surnamed Yin, had suffered from diabetes and had also had a stroke. She first had a fever, aches and pains on December 10 and her condition slowly deteriorated. She was treated at two hospitals in Wuhan before she died on Monday. Virus killing mostly the elderly, those with previous health problems

Chinese scientists knew about the coronavirus and its deadly effects as early as December — but were ordered by Chines Communist government officials to suppress the evidence, according to a report.

And this

While refusing to acknowledge the vast numbers of American lives that Trump has saved by his rapid response to the Chinese flu….covered up by the Chinese Communist government…..the NYTimes is dutifully publishing the propaganda from their communist masters.

“Its Coronavirus Cases Dwindling, China Turns Focus Outward

Beijing is mounting a humanitarian aid blitz in countries struggling with their own outbreaks. In doing so, it’s stepping into a role the West once dominated.

China is mounting a diplomatic offensive to help as the rest of the world struggles to get the virus under control.” Its Coronavirus Cases Dwindling, China Turns Focus Outward

Somehow…..according to the media…Communist China is the hero?

Many of those self-styled 'reporters' need to be deported. Most of the Founders had no problems with deporting traitors, and we shouldn't, either. They can argue with the right wing nutjobs while taking turns paddling their rubber rafts across the Atlantic or Pacific.

Many of those self-styled 'reporters' need to be deported. Most of the Founders had no problems with deporting traitors, and we shouldn't, either. They can argue with the right wing nutjobs while taking turns paddling their rubber rafts across the Atlantic or Pacific.

A special agreement between this nation and the press is enshrined in the first amendment.

Most 'reporters' today have broken the agreement, and are no more than DNC apparatchiks with press passes.

A special agreement between this nation and the press is enshrined in the first amendment.

Most 'reporters' today have broken the agreement, and are no more than DNC apparatchiks with press passes.

Exactly; they aren't the press any more, they're Party operatives, and that agreement doesn't apply to them any more.

Exactly; they aren't the press any more, they're Party operatives, and that agreement doesn't apply to them any more.

Where is Peter Zenger when we need him!

Hitler used to use phrases like that. Hmmm.
He-he, you ARE an idiot, TT. I hope you're enjoying the leadership of Boris Johnson. The man is wonderfully like our fantastic president. He, like President Trump, takes NO sh*t from anyone, shoots from the hip and pulls NO punches. You're lucky to have BoJo.

Both the US and the UK got sleazeballs for "leaders" around the same time. It has been a tragedy for both of our nations.

He-he, you ARE an idiot, TT. I hope you're enjoying the leadership of Boris Johnson. The man is wonderfully like our fantastic president. He, like President Trump, takes NO sh*t from anyone, shoots from the hip and pulls NO punches. You're lucky to have BoJo.

Both the US and the UK got sleazeballs for "leaders" around the same time. It has been a tragedy for both of our nations.

Could you provide some examples, so that normal folks can be amused at what passes for thinking by your side?

And a lot of people are going to die because of it.

Bravo to Charles Hurt!!!

"Press stunts at briefings show how useless Fourth Estate has become

Every pandemic has a silver lining. In this one we have finally determined without any doubt that regular White House press briefings no longer serve any useful purpose and should never be resumed.

The current gathered press is entirely unworthy of them.

The Fourth Estate has become a useless appendage on the republic. A useless appendage filled with self-serving, cancerous pus.

“Enemy of the People,”
you might call them.

While generously patting themselves on the back, navel-gazers in the national political media today often talk about how they are on the “front row of history” and how they are charged with “writing the first draft of history.”

....many of them are so steeped in their own stupidity and so deeply hidebound by their own prejudices that they cannot be relied upon to accurately report the time of day. They are so enthralled by the scent of power that they could not even reliably report if it is day or night.

During President Obama’s administration, they swooned like damsels in love.

Under President Trump, they get vapors, hyperventilate and keel over like a herd of fainting goats."

An opinion writer using the fourth estate to bash other people in the fourth estate? Say it ain't so. The same fourth estate that faithfully reported Big Birther calling them 'enemies of the state'? The press that wasn't going to kick Nixon around anymore?

It's the Washington Times opinion editor, of course - a right wing hack contributor to Brietbart, FOX and the Usual Suspects. Who else would opine regular press briefings should never be resumed?

Forum List

Back