Enemy Of The People?

the MSM are jackasses
....some of the biggest crap was/is the ''unarmed black man'' crap which destroys communities
....why didn't they go to Michael Browns parents and HARASS them about their jackass thief/attacker son??!!!??
....they've given Trump crap EVERYDAY since before the election

they are anti-white
.....anti-white stories EVERYDAY!!! and this when blacks murder/rape/commit crime/hate crimes at higher rates
FK them bastards
...they are the enemy of law abiding/civil/peaceful /WHITE/heterosexual/Christian/etc communities
always anti-white/anti-law abiding/etc
they are always on the CRIMINALS' side

These numbnuts think the Bloomberg reporters leaked the story.

So stupid.
These numbnuts think the Bloomberg reporters leaked the story.

So stupid.
For curiosity's sake, who do you think leaked the comments if Bloomberg isn't responsible?

Dunno. Someone with access to the information. Bloomberg has denied sharing it. So it could be someone within their organization. Or someone else who was there when the comments were offered.
Obviously LoneLaugher must know as he/she claims others are "so stupid" for suspecting Bloomberg. Just waiting for him/her to give us the juicy details.

Any further questions on why Trump refers to the media as the enemy?

NAFTA talks rocked by media leak of off-record Trump comments on Canada

He said fake news was the enemy, try to use the actual comment please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He also said that 80 percent of the media was "fake news".

About 80 percent of the media are ‘the enemy of the people,’ Trump says

During an interview at the White House on Wednesday with Fox News — one outlet Trump frequently praises — he was asked: “Is the press the enemy of the people?”

“No, not at all. But the fake news is,” Trump told Ainsley Earhardt of “Fox & Friends.” “And the fake news is comprised of — it’s a lot. It’s a big chunk, okay? Somebody said, ‘What’s the chunk?’ I said, ‘80 percent.’ It’s a lot. It’s a lot. If I do something well, it’s not reported. Other than in the 20 percent.”

The president went on to disparage the New York Times, saying the publication “cannot write a good story about me.”

“They’re crazed. They’re like lunatics,” Trump said.

Trump wanted that leaked. If he didn’t, he wouldn’t have said it.
Or maybe he thought he was dealing with honest people who would keep their word. It seems, personal honor and integrity is an anomaly in dem circles. Maybe he confused Bloomberg with Fox.

Yes. Trump is full of personal honor and integrity.

For reporting what Trump *actually* said?

I don't think 'sedition' means what you think it means
I know exactly what sedition means...if the shoe fits...
trying to paint a negative light on our president on a daily bases and ignoring his successes is an act that an enemy of my nation would do...and that is what CNN is doing each and every day....
Was there success today with regards to trade talks with Canada?

Reporting by media currently today doesnt qualify as insurrection against the established order. Even though, Brandenburg v. Ohio U.S. Supreme Court decision found that seditious speech is protected under 1st amendment. But we're nowhere near approaching that.

Trump holds no responsibility for saying the dumb shit?

Seems his mouth and ego are the enemy

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
He was talking to REPORTERS. Of COURSE they were going to report it

Why the hell would he say anything like that to a REPORTER unless he wanted to have them write about it and scuttle the negotiations?

Trump plays the press like a fiddle. And the Canadians are about to fold.

Don't mess with the Big Dog. Oops, was that a racist metaphor?

Trump wanted that leaked. If he didn’t, he wouldn’t have said it.
Or maybe he thought he was dealing with honest people who would keep their word. It seems, personal honor and integrity is an anomaly in dem circles. Maybe he confused Bloomberg with Fox.

Trump isn’t an honest person who keeps their word. We only have Trump’s word that it was “off the record”. Nothing is off the record when you invite the press in. Nothing that showed what a lying snake this President is.

So that when the Mueller Report says that Trump and his family committed treason, you won’t believe them.

Today a man was arrested by the FBI for threatening the lives of staff and reporters of the Boston Globe. In this phone calls, which the Globe taped as evidence, he used phrases like “fake news” and “enemies of the people”. He bought a gun last month.

Fortunately the FBI caught him before he used it.

Trump plays the press like a fiddle. And the Canadians are about to fold.

Don't mess with the Big Dog. Oops, was that a racist metaphor?
Trump is a friggin troll.

And a guy he inspired just got arrested for threatening to KILL journalists...a guy who had TWENTY guns in his house

Forum List

Back