Enemy China Could Overwhelm U.S. Forces in Matter of Hours

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Last edited:
They might be your enemy. But then for some, every Shadow is their enemy.

They might be your enemy. But then for some, every Shadow is their enemy.
They are the greatest global threat to U.S. military dominance in the world. I like my country being a global hegemon.

Does history repeat itself? Have we put ourselves in a defense posture in Asia similar to what we were in 1941 with Japanese Empire? China is our greatest threat in the world. Make no doubt about it, they are the enemy.
China could overwhelm US in military first strike, Australian report says - CNN
Russia seems to be keeping an eye on China as well.
Is Russia Worried About China’s Military Rise?
Rand Corporation Scorecard
An Interactive Look at the U.S.-China Military Scorecard

Um. yeah. I guess.

And they'd go into recession in about a year when all their trading partners cut them off.

The fact is, China doesn't really have a great military record. They've been in the field three times since the Commies took over.

They fought the US to a draw in Korea. They fought India to a draw in 1962. They ineffectively invaded Vietnam in 1979, only got about 10 miles in, and then withdrew.

The ironic thing about China is that it is dependent on the west for trade and keeping the sea lanes open.

Does history repeat itself? Have we put ourselves in a defense posture in Asia similar to what we were in 1941 with Japanese Empire? China is our greatest threat in the world. Make no doubt about it, they are the enemy.

And we could nuke em.
------------------------------------------------ yeah , but would we . Even the Trump gets a tear in the eye when he thinks about killing the enemy [iran is an example] . I suspect that the Trump listens too much to his [family] Lady Folk [maybe] .

What a load of nonsense.

What a load of nonsense.
I subscribe to the realist school of foreign policy and international relations. Every nation is going to work toward their own self-interest. Diplomacy is the art of getting you to see things MY WAY.

Quite the alarmist this morning. Have some more coffee and gin.
Never put your guard down...never trust anyone. You show me someone who believes that we can someday live in peace as a global community...and I will show you a blithering idiot.

And we could nuke em.
------------------------------------------------ yeah , but would we . Even the Trump gets a tear in the eye when he thinks about killing the enemy [iran is an example] . I suspect that the Trump listens too much to his [family] Lady Folk [maybe] .
I think that daughter of his is a peace nut.

And we could nuke em.
------------------------------------ yeah , that's my GUESS 'B92 .

And we could nuke em.
------------------------------------ yeah , that's my GUESS 'B92 .
Exactly. Here is the question: “How did the United States gain it’s place in history as a global leader...peace or war? War every time.
Spanish-American War
First World War
World War Two
Cold War standing against global communist domination...we won
Korean War
Vietnam War
Persian Gulf Coalition
Crushing the global terrorist threat in Afghanistan. (You can thank us later rest of the world that didn’t send troops to help)

Forum List

Back