Enemies of the people

DOTR

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
Trump surely got this right.

F6F7A6B1-5F33-49C9-B541-62DA55BF63CD.jpeg

Trump allowing the russians, chinese and foreign governments to hack and "screw" with our political system makes him the enemy of the people of this country. I use to be a republican and use to stand against this crap! Now the party is nothing like it was even a decade ago. WTH has happened?

Trump allowing the russians, chinese and foreign governments to hack and "screw" with our political system makes him the enemy of the people of this country. I use to be a republican and use to stand against this crap! Now the party is nothing like it was even a decade ago. WTH has happened?

It melded with the swamp and became liberal.

Trump referring to news organizations as the ‘enemy of the people’ is yet another example of the right’s contempt for our democratic institutions, a free press, and the right of the people to know.
If they were democratic sure, we would like it, but since the Lame Stream Media became the new Pravda for the Demonrat Party, fuck those "journalists" I vomit when I use that term.

Trump referring to news organizations as the ‘enemy of the people’ is yet another example of the right’s contempt for our democratic institutions, a free press, and the right of the people to know.
..... they are not democratic institutions!!!!! hahahahah ---they are there to make $$$$$ and they ARE enemies of the people by spewing lies/untruths/etc for $$$$ = jackasses

bullshit--do you have proof of this???!!!

Newsmedia "professionals" prefer open borders as it allows them quick access to where ever they are sent.
If you think the media actually cares about you, you're an idiot.

You say the " right of the people to know" like it means something anymore.

When journalists allow themselves to write subjectively instead of with objectivity, we no longer have a media we can count on or trust to give us knowledge and facts.

People in this country do have options. They are a business and can be persuaded to improve the way they do their business by affecting their income.

It seems to me that if people aren't willing to show their discontent and try to effect a change, they deserve what they get.

Having contempt for an institution that is doing a contemptible job, is completely called for and NOT contempt for democracy or democratic institutions as as concept.

And the media is doing a contemptible job.

Do you believe that Trump said that neo-nazis are "very fine people"?

You intentionally leave out the word "fake" or "corrupt" news...which changes the entire context of president Trumps statement.

Which makes you a lying deceptive piece of filth!

Chris Wallace...is that you?

You say the " right of the people to know" like it means something anymore.

When journalists allow themselves to write subjectively instead of with objectivity, we no longer have a media we can count on or trust to give us knowledge and facts.

People in this country do have options. They are a business and can be persuaded to improve the way they do their business by affecting their income.

It seems to me that if people aren't willing to show their discontent and try to effect a change, they deserve what they get.

It is the media which is leading the charge to restrict speech. Does that tell you anything?

Forum List

Back