Ending the myth of illegal aliens not getting tax-funded benefits - not that anyone really believes that they don't

The Big Lie that illegals don't get benefits never seems to die.

They get medical care, and food items for pregnant women and their children:

View attachment 742768

I'm all about babies, and I don't mind my taxes being spent on WIC.

It's actually the model that all welfare should follow: targeted vouchers for things that poor people cannot buy for themselves. As long as the vouchers cannot be used to buy cigarettes and beer, or traded for crack.

I like WIC. But, I don't like people who lie and say that illegals don't get it.

They can also get all benefits available to Americans, through their U.S. born children, even if they ran across the border as soon as the contractions started:

View attachment 742771

Anyone see any exceptions to that, like "only certain benfits?" Me neither. They get it all. But really the parents get it. Raise your hand if you think that babies actually "apply for benefits," and that the checks are in the babies' names? Nope. They are direct deposited into the illegal's account. Why do you think so many of them drive late model pickups? The dealers are only too happy to finance a woman who can show months of government money coming in.

But, wait. What about completely undocumented people who don't have any American babies? What would happen if one of them ever walked into a welfare office and tried to apply for benefits? Are the penalties severe for that kind of fraud?

Doesn't matter if they are severe or not. Nobody at the welfare office checks.

View attachment 742773

For some unknown reason, the media has not reported on this much. But in 2013, somone broke the wall of silence:

View attachment 742777

So it is happening in every state, if they know that Pennsylvania is the highest. The data is somewhere, but the media doesn't think we need to know.

But, why would they take the risk of walking into a welfare office undocumented? What if someone working their turns them in?

View attachment 742780

I don't want welfare workers and county agencies becoming immigration agents, either. I want those high-paid federal employeees who are immigration agents to enforce the laws, as they swore to..
FAKE NEWS.

Again, you are focusing on one narrow aspect of illegal immigration and overlooking the enormous cost to the local communities that deal with them as well as at the Federal level. And how about the human cost in suffering for both the illegals and the Americans who are affected by them? Immigrants drown in the rivers, die hideous deaths in the desert, kids are kidnapped to become sex toys for pedophiles, women are routinely raped by the cartels. Remember the 53 illegals who died in a truck container? Did you hear about the drug cartel assasin that murdered an entire family of 5 in Texas? Do you ever hear of the horrific traffic accidents involving overloaded vehicles running from the police? I do.

There are now a quarter of a million illegals coming into the country every month if you count the estimates of "got aways". The Democrats want to turn the border into a rapid processing center and will not do a single thing to even try slow the flow. That is pure insanity. Border agents are committing suicide at a record pace. But by all means, cling to the fantasy that everything is fine with illegal immigration. And you can also cite that favorite line "America is a nation of immigrants". That's always a good dodge.
I don't have an answer but there seems to be parallels with the drug trade. However bad the drugs are, making them illegal creates a criminal goldmine.

It is my understanding that the cost to our society from illegal immigrants approximately equals the benefits they bring to us. You may be ideologically opposed to illegal immigration, that is fine, but their cost is minimal.
That excludes all the costs of their American born children who, as citizens, can access the whole gamut of social safety network programs as well as free education.

That excludes all the costs of their American born children who, as citizens, can access the whole gamut of social safety network programs as well as free education.
The amount of welfare payments would not make the rent, no matter how many American-born kids they had. No one actually lives on welfare. The majority of illegals with American-born children will not apply for welfare because they are afraid of deportation, Plus they can't get welfare for their kids if they are working.

The amount of welfare payments would not make the rent, no matter how many American-born kids they had. No one actually lives on welfare. The majority of illegals with American-born children will not apply for welfare because they are afraid of deportation, Plus they can't get welfare for their kids if they are working.
You don't have any idea about the scale of benefits available do you? Between AFDC, Welfare, Section Eight Housing and WIC, illegal immigrant families do very well. Far better than American families who are the working poor. And no, illegal immigrants AREN'T afraid of being deported. There is a firewall between social services and immigration authorities. In fact, in California, social workers are forbidden to even ask welfare applicants their immigration status. And no, parents working have no reflection on the kids getting welfare it's in the children's names, not the parents.

That is the law. I'm not sure I see the difference between a baby born to a legal resident as opposed to a baby born to an Illegal resident. They have both won the lottery and both have the same potential to benefit this country.

You must have read literally none of my OP.

It debunks all of that.

You don't have any idea about the scale of benefits available do you? Between AFDC, Welfare, Section Eight Housing and WIC, illegal immigrant families do very well. Far better than American families who are the working poor. And no, illegal immigrants AREN'T afraid of being deported. There is a firewall between social services and immigration authorities. In fact, in California, social workers are forbidden to even ask welfare applicants their immigration status. And no, parents working have no reflection on the kids getting welfare it's in the children's names, not the parents.
I give the fuck up. Because I cannot argue with stupid. If an immigrant makes too much money he cannot get welfare for his American-born kids just because. If that were the case anyone and everyone would get welfare for their kids no matter how much money they made..
To be eligible for Family Assistance, you must be a resident, and a U.S. citizen, legal alien or qualified alien. You must be unemployed or underemployed and have low or very low income. You must also be one of the following: Have a child 18 years of age or younger..THere are also work requirements to quality. If you are able to work you must find work.

That is the law. I'm not sure I see the difference between a baby born to a legal resident as opposed to a baby born to an Illegal resident. They have both won the lottery and both have the same potential to benefit this country.
I see a big difference. The parents of one are contributing. law-abiding members of society, the parents of the other are illegal and don't contribute to society.

I see a big difference. The parents of one are contributing. law-abiding members of society, the parents of the other are illegal and don't contribute to society.
Ezekiel 18:20 (New International Version):
The one who sins is the one who will die. The child will not share the guilt of the parent, nor will the parent share the guilt of the child. The righteousness of the righteous will be credited to them, and the wickedness of the wicked will be charged against them.​

There is some good moral lessons in the Bible.

Forum List

Back