End of the World Revelation #13 Coming?

You might want to consider getting some help for what ails you. To spend so much time and energy hating, (obsessively), those who don’t accept your claims to partisan gods is a prescription for a maladjusted personality.

Probably ignoring the atheists would be a good start. They are too wacko over their religion and blame me for mine when I answer their questions.

I mean it's impossible now to convince them what the truth is

Of course not. This is all utter nonsense. What leads you to believe this is relevant in your lifetime is your self-centeredness. Which makes sense, because it is also the reason you believe in any of this religious nonsense in the first place. You think you're one of God's special little boys. because, dang it, you just have to be special and live forever.

Self-centeredness huh? How does that relate to the signs? For example, we know what time of the season Jesus may return. The Book of Daniel helps, but it is not an easy book. And how are we to prepare for something like that?

None of this would apply to you as to you it's prolly irrelevant imho. That's why I ask why is it self-centeredness? Isn't it more just looking out for oneself, i.e. self-preservation?

Which is everyone, since "sin" is a made-up, childish idea.

You're entitled to your opinion and religious beliefs.

Here's a good topic which I saw in Quora. To the contrary, I believe in dispensationalism which takes a literal reading of the Bible as best. What do you believe?

What part of Revelations are we in 2020?

"Timothy Webster, B.A. Economics & Business, Stanford University (1996)

Answered January 4 · Author has 238 answers and 187.4K answer views

This will be a long answer. I could have given a much shorter and direct response (a tl;dr version) but I felt moved to give a complete answer because it is important.

First, a vital history lesson…

The belief that Revelation is only about the “End Times” is a lie. Dispensationalism is a false theology that was made up and introduced in the 1800’s and it has made this false teaching very popular. Although the false teaching did not originate with Dispensationalism, it was invented a long time ago.

The Truth is that Revelation is not only about “End Time” events.

When the Protestant Reformation occurred, the Reformers taught the truth about the Book. They taught that the Book of Revelation is written from a historical perspective.

Meaning, the events, and teachings in the book cover the entire church age; from the ministry of Jesus Christ on Earth until His return and the end of this world.

Of course, this truth was very bad for the Roman Catholic Church, as many of the things taught in Revelation were related to the heresy and blasphemy of the Vatican and the pope. Thus, the Vatican began what is known as the “Counter-Reformation” where they propagated many false teachings to confuse people and disguise the guilt of the Vatican. Two key doctrines were invented at this time, the doctrine of Preterism and the doctrine of Futurism.

Preterism teaches that everything in the Book of Revelation was past history. This is where you get the absurd lie of the Antichrist being Nero.

Futurism teaches that everything in the Book of Revelation was going to happen in the future. This is where people get many of the false teachings about events happening “in the end times”. One notable false teaching is that of the “Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse” and that they happen in a short time span during the Tribulation. This is not true.

Both of these doctrines were invented by the non-Christian, non-Biblical, Roman Catholic Church.

Now to your specific question…

The first four seals of the seven-sealed scroll that Jesus opens are identified as the White Horse, the Red Horse, the Black Horse, and the Pale Horse (some would say Pale Green).

These four horses and their respective riders actually represent four various stages (or ages) that the Church of Christ goes through until the events of the Last Days begin (i.e. the true End Times events that are described in the rest of the book).

The Rider on the White Horse: This is the Holy Spirit which was sent by Christ immediately after His ascension into Heaven. Jesus took the scroll and broke the first seal… this was the Holy Spirit that was given to the Apostles on the day of Pentecost and it went forth “conquering and to conquer”. This was the Holy Spirit and the rapid and supernatural spreading of the Gospel message to the world.
(note: One of the more popular false teachings is that the rider on the White Horse is the Antichrist. Not only is this a lie, but it is also blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

Remember, accusing the works of the Holy Spirit to be that of the Devil is how the scriptures define blasphemy against the Holy Spirit; and it is the one and only unforgivable sin for those who claim the name, Christian.)

The Rider on the Red Horse: This is the attack by the Devil (Satan) on the early church in response to the Gospel message. This is when the great persecution of Christians took place by the Roman Catholic Church and the new Satanic religion of Islam. Hundreds of millions of true, Bible-believing Christians were slaughtered during this time.

The Rider on the Black Horse: This one is very misunderstood by many Christians because the Bible uses the symbolic language of famine and poverty. Most Christians focus on this passage as a prophecy of a worldwide economic collapse and worldwide famine. While these events are likely true, to at least some extent, they are not the primary prophecy of this verse and the true meaning of the rider on the black horse.

The Black Horse represents spiritual famine and bankruptcy of the Truth of the Word of God. During this time many false doctrines and many teachers who teach lies are going to be popular and it will be difficult for many to hear and learn the Truth of the scriptures.

“Behold, the days come, saith the Lord God, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the Lord. And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the Lord, and shall not find it.” (Amos 8: 11–12).
These are the days of Great Deception throughout the Christian Church. Where people will believe many lies and false doctrines and they will be turned away from the truth, and many will be lost to these deceptions.

“For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.” (2 Timothy 4: 3–4).

Any Bible reading Christian can see the many false doctrines in the Church today. People who call themselves Christian yet believe many absurd teachings (fables) that have led them astray and risk their very salvation.
This is the time that we are now living in. The time of the Rider on the Black Horse.
However, be warned. The black horse and rider have been riding for a long time now and His ride is nearly over. The black horse will very soon end his ride and the one to follow is the riders of Death and Hell.

The Rider on the Pale Horse: This is the time of the Great Tribulation spoken of in scripture. Just notice one vital thing, the riders of Death and Hell come after the famine of the truth of the Word of God. Those who are not secured in the Bible with prayers to the Holy Spirit for understanding will be lost to the deceptions of the enemy of souls (Satan).

This rider will soon be sent forth. Now is the time to call upon God through His Son Christ Jesus and get secure in the True Word of God by studying the scriptures yourself (do not rely on these teachers who are teaching lies and trying to deceive you). Study for yourself and trust in the Holy Spirit to guide you in Truth. The time of the Pale Horse is very near.

You might want to consider getting some help for what ails you. To spend so much time and energy hating, (obsessively), those who don’t accept your claims to partisan gods is a prescription for a maladjusted personality.

Probably ignoring the atheists would be a good start. They are too wacko over their religion and blame me for mine when I answer their questions.

I mean it's impossible now to convince them what the truth is
You can ignore whatever conflicts with your errors and misconceptions. Such actions will insulate you from your fears and superstitions but does little more than that.

Atheism is not a religion. Has it occurred to you that using “religion” as a slur tends to disparage your own religion?

I disagree about what happened in 325 CE. I'm fine with and accept it as it was based on the Bible. It didn't create any new doctrine as some there wanted to do.

Do yourself a favor. put down the Jesus juice, sober up, and research the fundamental changes made to Christianity after it was assimilated and perverted by Rome in 325 c.e.

Then take the three seconds it takes an adult to recognize a fairy tale, look for the hidden teaching, act on it, and then kick yourself in the ass for being so gullible.
Jesus is God, The Son of God, The Messiah, The Holy One of Israel and any man that denies that, Christ will deny before The Father on Judgment Day and you will not enter in to The Kingdom of Heaven. You will be cast in to Hell with The False Prophet, Anti-Christ and his followers and all the unrepentant sinners like yourself who shake their fist at God in rebellion.

Nonsense. Jesus said that God was the source of his existence. Any being whose source is God cannot be God. Simple. Jesus was not God, is not God, and never claimed to be God. That is what his enemies accused him of claiming to discredit his teaching because even in the first century, exactly like now, anyone who claimed or claims to be God is insane. Duh.

There never was and never will be a human being that was God or became God either before, during or after their human existence. Thats the way the cookie crumbles.

"But go and tell my brothers that I am ascending to my Father and your Father, my God and your God." John 20:17.

Here Jesus makes it clear that his God is our God eliminating the possibility that he thought of himself as or claimed to be God.

You perjure yourself in the name of God and desecrate the teachings of Jesus, the Actual Body of Christ, as a matter of religious devotion. This is not Kosher! You have your reward already.

You are completely pazzo. Vaffanculo a chi t'è morto.

Last edited:
Well, ya better order up those black Nike's. Essential gear for flying off on the tails of comets! :laugh:

nike-decade-heavens-gate-on-ebay-1.jpg

We are reading the Book of Daniel in our church now and frankly, my dear, it's troubling. The BoD is OT, but has been spot on throughout the years. I know the non-believers won't understand but even the believers will be misled. Wow :08621: ,

"and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." Revelation 13:17

It didn't said it was the end times. It just speaks about that there will be a period of tribulation. But after that period, the children of God will rule over the earth. That God's kingdom will merge with the earth. The it also says that He will restore things back the way it was, the way it was in the beginning.
In the beginning, before Adam and Eve disobeyed God. They've disobeyed God on the sixth day when God went to rest that evening. And that mourning on the seventh day, when God came to be with them forever. They were hiding inside of a fig bush because they were ashamed for being naked. And the only way for them to be ashamed of their nakedness. That is if they've eating from the tree.
And so God sworn with an oath that we will never enter Sabbath.
And so according to the people's laws. To undo a oath. That the one who have made the oath must die, as in the same way like a married woman. She can only be free to marry another, that is if her husband dies. That it free her from the oath.

Isaiah 1:26
I will restore your leaders as in days of old, your rulers as at the beginning. Afterward you will be called the City of Righteousness, the Faithful City.”

Acts 1:6
Then they gathered around him and asked him, “Lord, are you at this time going to restore the kingdom to Israel?”

Hebrews 4:6
Therefore since it still remains for some to enter that rest, and since those who formerly had the good news proclaimed to them did not go in because of their disobedience,

Matthew 26:29

I tell you, I will not drink from this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father’s kingdom.”

friz.jpg

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has received revelation regarding the Book of Revelation. It was revealed to the Prophet Joseph Smith what the book which was sealed with seven seals represents which is mentioned in Rev 5-9.

Doctrine and Covenants 77:6-7
6 Q. What are we to understand by the book which John saw, which was sealed on the back with seven seals?
A. We are to understand that it contains the revealed will, mysteries, and the works of God; the hidden things of his economy concerning this earth during the seven thousand years of its continuance, or its temporal existence.
7 Q. What are we to understand by the seven seals with which it was sealed?
A. We are to understand that the first seal contains the things of the first thousand years, and the second also of the second thousand years, and so on until the seventh.

In these verses we learn that the earth's temporal existence is 7000 years. We also learn that each seal represents one of the seven thousand year periods of the earth's temporal existence.

The Apostle Peter once taught:

2 Peter 3:8
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

The earth's temporal existence is as the creation, a seven day event to the Lord. On the seventh day, the Lord will usher in a sabbath on the earth and will destroy the wicked and establish peace for one thousand years.

Revelation 20:2-3
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

In Revelation 6 each of the first 6 seals were opened:

Revelation 6
1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

The first seal represents the first thousand year period of the earth's temporal existence. We believe that the white horse and its rider potentially represents the time when Enoch preached unto the people and established the righteous City of Zion which when the Lord saw the righteousness of the people he took Zion unto himself into heaven.

3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

The second seal represents the second thousand year period of the earth's temporal existence. We believe that the red horse and its rider potentially represents the time of wickedness in the days of Noah and the great sword was the great flood.

5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

The third seal represents the third thousand year period of the earth's temporal existence. We believe that the black horse and its rider potentially represents the time of famine that was on the earth during the days of Jacob and Joseph when Jacob had to take his family to Egypt where Joseph had saved food which saved all Israel.

7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

The fourth seal represents the fourth thousand year period of the earth's temporal existence. We believe that the pale horse and its rider potentially represents the warring and conquering of the kingdoms of Israel, Babylon, Medo-Persians, Greeks, and Romans. My personal belief is that Christ came at the tail end of the 4th seal.

9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

The fifth seal represents the fifth thousand year period of the earth's temporal existence. We believe that during this seal the Apostles of Jesus and many of his followers were martyred for the testimony which they bore. During this time the church fell into a state of apostasy and was in need of a restoration at a future date and time.

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

The sixth seal represents the sixth thousand year period of the earth's temporal existence. We believe that the earthquake mentioned may have been the Syrian Earthquake that occurred on May 20, 1202 which killed approximately 1.1 million people. The rest of the events are prophesies to be fulfilled just before the end of the sixth thousand year period prior to our Lord's second advent. We believe the church was restored again on earth during this period.

Revelation 7 continues with sixth seal prophesies. Revelation 8-9 is the beginning of the prophesies of the seventh seal, which is the time when the Lord will make his second appearance on the earth. Some in the church believe that we have already entered the seventh seal and base it on the fifth seal beginning with the birth of Christ. My personal belief is that the fifth seal opened the year following the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
I believe that Jesus was crucified and resurrected in 33 A.D. I believe the fifth seal ended in 1033 A.D. and that the sixth seal will end in 2033 A.D. My reasoning is because I believe Christ's atonement was the perfect representation of a jubilee and that it occurred at the very end of the fourth seal.

One thing I know for sure is that when we see two prophets as mentioned in Revelation 11, exercising power and authority from God for 3.5 years and then being killed and lying in the streets of Jerusalem for 3.5 days, we are at the very apex of our Lord's coming.

Here's a good topic which I saw in Quora. To the contrary, I believe in dispensationalism which takes a literal reading of the Bible as best. What do you believe?

What part of Revelations are we in 2020?

"Timothy Webster, B.A. Economics & Business, Stanford University (1996)

Answered January 4 · Author has 238 answers and 187.4K answer views

This will be a long answer. I could have given a much shorter and direct response (a tl;dr version) but I felt moved to give a complete answer because it is important.

First, a vital history lesson…

The belief that Revelation is only about the “End Times” is a lie. Dispensationalism is a false theology that was made up and introduced in the 1800’s and it has made this false teaching very popular. Although the false teaching did not originate with Dispensationalism, it was invented a long time ago.

The Truth is that Revelation is not only about “End Time” events.

When the Protestant Reformation occurred, the Reformers taught the truth about the Book. They taught that the Book of Revelation is written from a historical perspective.

Meaning, the events, and teachings in the book cover the entire church age; from the ministry of Jesus Christ on Earth until His return and the end of this world.

Of course, this truth was very bad for the Roman Catholic Church, as many of the things taught in Revelation were related to the heresy and blasphemy of the Vatican and the pope. Thus, the Vatican began what is known as the “Counter-Reformation” where they propagated many false teachings to confuse people and disguise the guilt of the Vatican. Two key doctrines were invented at this time, the doctrine of Preterism and the doctrine of Futurism.

Preterism teaches that everything in the Book of Revelation was past history. This is where you get the absurd lie of the Antichrist being Nero.

Futurism teaches that everything in the Book of Revelation was going to happen in the future. This is where people get many of the false teachings about events happening “in the end times”. One notable false teaching is that of the “Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse” and that they happen in a short time span during the Tribulation. This is not true.

Both of these doctrines were invented by the non-Christian, non-Biblical, Roman Catholic Church.

Now to your specific question…

The first four seals of the seven-sealed scroll that Jesus opens are identified as the White Horse, the Red Horse, the Black Horse, and the Pale Horse (some would say Pale Green).

These four horses and their respective riders actually represent four various stages (or ages) that the Church of Christ goes through until the events of the Last Days begin (i.e. the true End Times events that are described in the rest of the book).

The Rider on the White Horse: This is the Holy Spirit which was sent by Christ immediately after His ascension into Heaven. Jesus took the scroll and broke the first seal… this was the Holy Spirit that was given to the Apostles on the day of Pentecost and it went forth “conquering and to conquer”. This was the Holy Spirit and the rapid and supernatural spreading of the Gospel message to the world.
(note: One of the more popular false teachings is that the rider on the White Horse is the Antichrist. Not only is this a lie, but it is also blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

Remember, accusing the works of the Holy Spirit to be that of the Devil is how the scriptures define blasphemy against the Holy Spirit; and it is the one and only unforgivable sin for those who claim the name, Christian.)

The Rider on the Red Horse: This is the attack by the Devil (Satan) on the early church in response to the Gospel message. This is when the great persecution of Christians took place by the Roman Catholic Church and the new Satanic religion of Islam. Hundreds of millions of true, Bible-believing Christians were slaughtered during this time.

The Rider on the Black Horse: This one is very misunderstood by many Christians because the Bible uses the symbolic language of famine and poverty. Most Christians focus on this passage as a prophecy of a worldwide economic collapse and worldwide famine. While these events are likely true, to at least some extent, they are not the primary prophecy of this verse and the true meaning of the rider on the black horse.

The Black Horse represents spiritual famine and bankruptcy of the Truth of the Word of God. During this time many false doctrines and many teachers who teach lies are going to be popular and it will be difficult for many to hear and learn the Truth of the scriptures.

“Behold, the days come, saith the Lord God, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the Lord. And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the Lord, and shall not find it.” (Amos 8: 11–12).
These are the days of Great Deception throughout the Christian Church. Where people will believe many lies and false doctrines and they will be turned away from the truth, and many will be lost to these deceptions.

“For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.” (2 Timothy 4: 3–4).

Any Bible reading Christian can see the many false doctrines in the Church today. People who call themselves Christian yet believe many absurd teachings (fables) that have led them astray and risk their very salvation.
This is the time that we are now living in. The time of the Rider on the Black Horse.
However, be warned. The black horse and rider have been riding for a long time now and His ride is nearly over. The black horse will very soon end his ride and the one to follow is the riders of Death and Hell.

The Rider on the Pale Horse: This is the time of the Great Tribulation spoken of in scripture. Just notice one vital thing, the riders of Death and Hell come after the famine of the truth of the Word of God. Those who are not secured in the Bible with prayers to the Holy Spirit for understanding will be lost to the deceptions of the enemy of souls (Satan).

This rider will soon be sent forth. Now is the time to call upon God through His Son Christ Jesus and get secure in the True Word of God by studying the scriptures yourself (do not rely on these teachers who are teaching lies and trying to deceive you). Study for yourself and trust in the Holy Spirit to guide you in Truth. The time of the Pale Horse is very near.

I hate to tell you this, but the 4 horseman are a representation of the first 4 phases of The End Times.

The First horse is "DECEPTION" and is the appearance of The Anti Christ Kingdom.

I believe The Bride of Christ (True Believers) are raptured during the formation of The Anti Christ Kingdom but before Anti-Christ is revealed.

The Anti Christ Kingdom appears before The Anti Christ and must be prepared before his appearance because he only rules 7 short years.

Anti Christ assumes power & quickly subdues opposition to his rule, and is helped by The End Times False Church or Whore that sits upon The Beast (some say this is the Catholic Church in the latter days).

Anti Christ conquers through deception, deal making, and a false peace. He and his end times government rapidly takes control of a large part of the world, particularly The Middle East and Europe, if not the whole world.

Once he assumes control, he will destroy the false church and persecute and murder Jews and Tribulation Christians which welcomes The Red Horse.

War & Violence breaks out all over the world, most of which is caused by The Anti Christ either starting the wars himself, or some who decide to resist his rule are crushed by him.

"Who can make war with The Beast?" No one on Earth. But there is one in Heaven, The Holy One of Israel who will at the very end destroy Anti Christ and his End Times Government and armies.

The next two horses are Famine & Death-Pestilence.

Then Armageddon

Then The Return of Christ.

The Four Horsemen ride through out the entirety of The Tribulation. They are just 4 judgments of the 21 Judgments of God that come from The Scroll. Many say that Scroll is The Cursed Deed and Title to Earth which Adam lost to Satan, and therefore God is releasing these curses on to The Earth and Anti Christ in a reversal of sorts or transfer of the deed back to Jesus who is called The Second Adam.

Once Christ returns, he is given The Crown of Adam & David and The Throne of Adam & David and then rules for 1,000 years in peace with a rod of iron.

After that a little rebellion is allowed to break out to do one last cleansing of the bloodline of Adam, and then Eternity begins.

Last edited:
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has received revelation regarding the Book of Revelation. It was revealed to the Prophet Joseph Smith what the book which was sealed with seven seals represents which is mentioned in Rev 5-9.

Doctrine and Covenants 77:6-7
6 Q. What are we to understand by the book which John saw, which was sealed on the back with seven seals?
A. We are to understand that it contains the revealed will, mysteries, and the works of God; the hidden things of his economy concerning this earth during the seven thousand years of its continuance, or its temporal existence.
7 Q. What are we to understand by the seven seals with which it was sealed?
A. We are to understand that the first seal contains the things of the first thousand years, and the second also of the second thousand years, and so on until the seventh.

In these verses we learn that the earth's temporal existence is 7000 years. We also learn that each seal represents one of the seven thousand year periods of the earth's temporal existence.

The Apostle Peter once taught:

2 Peter 3:8
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

The earth's temporal existence is as the creation, a seven day event to the Lord. On the seventh day, the Lord will usher in a sabbath on the earth and will destroy the wicked and establish peace for one thousand years.

Revelation 20:2-3
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

In Revelation 6 each of the first 6 seals were opened:

Revelation 6
1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

The first seal represents the first thousand year period of the earth's temporal existence. We believe that the white horse and its rider potentially represents the time when Enoch preached unto the people and established the righteous City of Zion which when the Lord saw the righteousness of the people he took Zion unto himself into heaven.

3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

The second seal represents the second thousand year period of the earth's temporal existence. We believe that the red horse and its rider potentially represents the time of wickedness in the days of Noah and the great sword was the great flood.

5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

The third seal represents the third thousand year period of the earth's temporal existence. We believe that the black horse and its rider potentially represents the time of famine that was on the earth during the days of Jacob and Joseph when Jacob had to take his family to Egypt where Joseph had saved food which saved all Israel.

7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

The fourth seal represents the fourth thousand year period of the earth's temporal existence. We believe that the pale horse and its rider potentially represents the warring and conquering of the kingdoms of Israel, Babylon, Medo-Persians, Greeks, and Romans. My personal belief is that Christ came at the tail end of the 4th seal.

9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

The fifth seal represents the fifth thousand year period of the earth's temporal existence. We believe that during this seal the Apostles of Jesus and many of his followers were martyred for the testimony which they bore. During this time the church fell into a state of apostasy and was in need of a restoration at a future date and time.

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

The sixth seal represents the sixth thousand year period of the earth's temporal existence. We believe that the earthquake mentioned may have been the Syrian Earthquake that occurred on May 20, 1202 which killed approximately 1.1 million people. The rest of the events are prophesies to be fulfilled just before the end of the sixth thousand year period prior to our Lord's second advent. We believe the church was restored again on earth during this period.

Revelation 7 continues with sixth seal prophesies. Revelation 8-9 is the beginning of the prophesies of the seventh seal, which is the time when the Lord will make his second appearance on the earth. Some in the church believe that we have already entered the seventh seal and base it on the fifth seal beginning with the birth of Christ. My personal belief is that the fifth seal opened the year following the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
I believe that Jesus was crucified and resurrected in 33 A.D. I believe the fifth seal ended in 1033 A.D. and that the sixth seal will end in 2033 A.D. My reasoning is because I believe Christ's atonement was the perfect representation of a jubilee and that it occurred at the very end of the fourth seal.

One thing I know for sure is that when we see two prophets as mentioned in Revelation 11, exercising power and authority from God for 3.5 years and then being killed and lying in the streets of Jerusalem for 3.5 days, we are at the very apex of our Lord's coming.
None of these seals imo are opened yet. Pretty close to being opened. Perhaps the 1st one was broken so that Anti Christ Kingdom can be built, but The Bible is Specific in that these curses contained in The Scroll are so horrific that mankind and The Earth has never seen such a thing and never will.

We are not in that sort of phase yet. I see us in a building phase as in, Anti Christ Government being built and taking over as it must be in place before Anti Christ is revealed.

I disagree about what happened in 325 CE. I'm fine with and accept it as it was based on the Bible. It didn't create any new doctrine as some there wanted to do.

Do yourself a favor. put down the Jesus juice, sober up, and research the fundamental changes made to Christianity after it was assimilated and perverted by Rome in 325 c.e.

Then take the three seconds it takes an adult to recognize a fairy tale, look for the hidden teaching, act on it, and then kick yourself in the ass for being so gullible.
Jesus is God, The Son of God, The Messiah, The Holy One of Israel and any man that denies that, Christ will deny before The Father on Judgment Day and you will not enter in to The Kingdom of Heaven. You will be cast in to Hell with The False Prophet, Anti-Christ and his followers and all the unrepentant sinners like yourself who shake their fist at God in rebellion.

Nonsense. Jesus said that God was the source of his existence. Any being whose source is God cannot be God. Simple. Jesus was not God, is not God, and never claimed to be God. That is what his enemies accused him of claiming to discredit his teaching because even in the first century, exactly like now, anyone who claimed or claims to be God is insane. Duh.

There never was and never will be a human being that was God or became God either before, during or after their human existence. Thats the way the cookie crumbles.

"But go and tell my brothers that I am ascending to my Father and your Father, my God and your God." John 20:17.

Here Jesus makes it clear that his God is our God eliminating the possibility that he thought of himself as or claimed to be God.

You perjure yourself in the name of God and desecrate the teachings of Jesus, the Actual Body of Christ, as a matter of religious devotion. This is not Kosher! You have your reward already.

You are completely pazzo. Vaffanculo a chi t'è morto.
I guess you are going to Hell then.

If you deny Christ before men, He will deny you before The Father.

"In the beginning was God, and The Word was with God, and The Word was God!"

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by Him; and without Him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In Him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Jesus Christ is called The Logos, The Word. He is God. No created being can die for Man's Sins. It was God Himself who loved Man so much that He came as The Son of God, and The Son of Man as The Second Adam but being both fully man and fully God to pay for the error and sin of Adam and Adam's Entire Bloodline.

The Pharisees and Saduccees and Hypocrites in Jerusalem did not seek to Kill Jesus and Crucify Him because He spoke of The Kingdom of Heaven, They sought to Crucify Him because He said He and The Father were One, and before Moses was "I Am".

Jesus was God, The Living God, and therefore Death could not hold Him, so He was crucified, died, His spirit descended in to Hell, He subdued Death, and confiscated The Keys to Hell, was resurrected and walked The Earth for 40 Days and Ascended to Heaven and is coming again.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

It was God Himself who loved Man so much that He came as The Son of God, and The Son of Man

"God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: " Numbers 23:19

In the beginning is a reference to the creation of heaven and earth when in the beginning God created heaven and earth when light was spoken into existence, "light" is a direct reference to the law which was given as a light to the nations.

In the beginning the preexisting metaphor for the word of God was manna from heaven. This bread from heaven became flesh in the person of Jesus, "flesh" a new metaphor for the word of God, teaching from heaven, the food of angels.

It has absolutely nothing whatever to do with Jesus being God. No human being will ever be or ever was God. The idea is ridiculous. You have to throw out the entire bible, not to mention rational thought, intelligence, to believe in the crap that has defiled and contaminated your mind to the point of uselessness.

You are a madman like the Gerasene demoniac shouting gibberish among the tombstones and cutting yourself on rocks who joined a herd of swine then stampeded off a cliff.

You say that I am going to hell for not believing in bullshit?

I see that you are already in hell for doing so. Like I said, you have your reward already!

You believe in a past that never happened and pray for salvation to an edible mangod that never existed. This excludes you from what is actually taking place while you await a future that will never come. You are at odds with reality and so you are not participating in life. Literally.

You are like an unburied corpse oozing bile and giving off putrid smells. You only draw flies and host maggots.

Last edited:
Got it. When you wrote, "even the believers will be misled" I thought you knew something they didn't.

With Daniel, he is one of the big prophets. Most aren't going to get the ear of a king. I'm not sure who an equivalent atheist is, but someone like Thomas Edison or Karl Marx will get attention. He got the 70 weeks coming of Jesus correct in the OT.

Daniel was written during the time of Antiochus IV Epiphanes and the Maccabean revolt circa 168 BC.. Remember that Jesus said when they saw Abomination of Desolation the new Christians (Jews) were to flee to the Mountains to avoid the Tribulation which they did.

Self-centeredness huh? How does that relate to the signs?
It causes you to be deluded and think you are seeing signs. The same reason and delusion that has caused people to "see the signs" for a millennium. You are not special. You are not different than them. You suffer from the same delusions and self absorption.

Of course not. This is all utter nonsense. What leads you to believe this is relevant in your lifetime is your self-centeredness. Which makes sense, because it is also the reason you believe in any of this religious nonsense in the first place. You think you're one of God's special little boys. because, dang it, you just have to be special and live forever.

Self-centeredness huh? How does that relate to the signs? For example, we know what time of the season Jesus may return. The Book of Daniel helps, but it is not an easy book. And how are we to prepare for something like that?

None of this would apply to you as to you it's prolly irrelevant imho. That's why I ask why is it self-centeredness? Isn't it more just looking out for oneself, i.e. self-preservation?

Which is everyone, since "sin" is a made-up, childish idea.

You're entitled to your opinion and religious beliefs.

The Book of Daniel was written in 168 BC to encourage the Jews through the persecutions and abominations of Antiochus IV..

The new Christians fled Jerusalem to avoid the Tribulation which is EXACTLY what Jesus told them to do.

New Topics

Forum List

Back