End of the World Revelation #13 Coming?

It would be great if everyone were micro-chipped.

Then all crime would cease.

All those robbers, sucker punchers, looters, rapists, & murderers would not dare engage in their vicious pursuits.

Plus, there would no missing people anymore. We could immediately know their whereabouts.

There would be so many benefits to personkind.

We should not be afraid of being micro-chipped. We should welcome it.
There is one little problem with that.

You seal your fate to Hell Dorever.

what other source do you have for your information - in regards to a messiah - because without that the bible if one is a pessimist or doomsayer theoretically could lead as it does from one calamity to the next and come to a predictable conclusion the book portrays and the final conclusion it portends.

all you offer is a way to jump off the train, by a phony messiah that in fact you are engineering and doing so without accepting the responsibility of what you are causing. sortof like an arsonist and it is Earth you are putting the torch to. your bible class. lunatics.

You just don't get it and never will. Your heart is rotted to the core. In this thread I presented the Book of Daniel.

I don't even know what you believe in. Where is YOUR book?

We are reading the Book of Daniel in our church now and frankly, my dear, it's troubling. The BoD is OT, but has been spot on throughout the years. I know the non-believers won't understand but even the believers will be misled. Wow :08621: ,

"and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." Revelation 13:17

and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

The "mark of the beast" on the forehead or hand is an anti-command, an allusion to the command that inspired the silly use of tefillin where scripture is to be worn on the forehead like a frontlet and a strap that binds the hand meaning whats on the foremost of your mind will control behavior.

That is the mark of the faithful.

In the same way the mark of the beast is whats on the foremost of the minds of the faithless that controls their behavior. Its not about a microchip. Damn.

If you're not down with the antichrist, the edible three in one mangod conjured by rome from the depths of hell and unleashed on the world in 325 ce you are anathema. Its been that way for thousands of years. Wake up.

All of that aside, if the antichrist is about to be revealed,he is about to be destroyed by the brightness of the parousia, the last visitation.

So what are you so terrified about? Isn't that a good thing?

The crap that you have swallowed hook line and sinker without ruminating is not kosher. It has defiled and contaminated your mind.

So what is a dingbat to do?

Stop eating garbage and cleanse your mind from every falsehood and if ever you return to sanity then stand guard over the purity of your mind for the rest of your life...

Last edited:
and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

I agree to the point that the RFID chip implant that we have today is safe. It isn't "the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." I can see the advantages and would prolly get one for work or other reasons.

The "mark of the beast" on the forehead or hand is an anti-command, an allusion to the command that inspired the silly use of tefillin where scripture is to be worn on the forehead like a frontlet and a strap that binds the hand meaning whats on the foremost of your mind will control behavior.

That is the mark of the faithful.

I agree with the "mark of the beast" is an anti-command and that one would have to follow it. It seems to mock the use of the tefillin.

All of that aside, if the antichrist is about to be revealed,he is about to be destroyed by the brightness of the parousia, the last visitation.

So what are you so terrified about? Isn't that a good thing?

This thread is about the Book of Daniel and there's nothing terrifying for the believers. The non-believers would not believe and wouldn't care. It is the prophecy and what will come to be. What I see of the people in the video are they want to let the people know what they have found. It could lead to more questions and arguments, but I think that's the point. We want to discuss these prophecies as they come true. It happened in the past and it will happen again.

In the same way the mark of the beast is whats on the foremost of the minds of the faithless that controls their behavior. Its not about a microchip. Damn.

If you're not down with the antichrist, the edible three in one mangod conjured by rome from the depths of hell and unleashed on the world in 325 ce you are anathema. Its been that way for thousands of years. Wake up.

Again, the non-believers would not believe and would not care. Look at the reactions here. You're right, it's not about the microchip, but the rise of one who issues the command. What the believers and non-believers want to know is when the parousia will come. I think the Book of Daniel and Revelations give us some sort of clue. It could be soon, so we have to be ready. Will it be tomorrow? Probably not, as the end times prophecies hasn't been fulfilled.

I disagree about what happened in 325 CE. I'm fine with and accept it as it was based on the Bible. It didn't create any new doctrine as some there wanted to do.

So what is a dingbat to do?

Stop eating garbage and cleanse your mind from every falsehood and if ever you return to sanity then stand guard over the purity of your mind for the rest of your life...

Agreed.

We are reading the Book of Daniel in our church now and frankly, my dear, it's troubling. The BoD is OT, but has been spot on throughout the years. I know the non-believers won't understand but even the believers will be misled. Wow :08621: ,

"and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." Revelation 13:17

Frankly, my dear, living in trembling fear of ancient superstitions is not a prescription for a healthy psyche.

You're a day late and a UFO short.
Heaven's Gate | Full UFO Cult Documentary - Bing video

UFO cult is for the atheists who believe in aliens and microbes living underground on Mars and Europa :icon_rolleyes:.

The Christians shouldn't be living in fear, but the atheists should. People wanted to know when the EOW will take place. This should explain it. It was ghastly under Obama, but then we had Trump to undo the things he did. Now, we may be facing Biden unless Trump can win his case the voting machines were fraud before the supreme court.

I think it’s worth a reminder that it was you who suggested that aliens were living underground on Mars.

Your version of Christianity may not allow for evolution, a rational, reasoned based worldview, an allowance for nature, etc., but living in fear is a prescription for a maladjusted personality. Evolution, the physical sciences and our understanding of the universe are based on evidence from that universe and from the earth itself, including evidence that is a heck of a lot less ambiguous than anything in any alleged “holy book”. Christianity claims that Gods had something to do with the creation of the earth, and therefore they are responsible for that evidence. If evolution and the physical sciences are true, then the Gods cannot be trusted. And if you can't trust the Gods, then what good is the Bible?

Yeshua spoke Aramaic in da hood. So does Vic

been saying that for a long time ...when will you people stop being duped?
wolf wolf wolf wolf

Have you been calling God a liar? All of the prophecies have come true. This one would be before Jesus comes a second time and we have a ruler of the world.

why would I call God a liar when there is no god?
how long are you going to wait for something that not coming?

How do you know there is no GOD? What proof do you have that HE doesn't exist?

The Gospels were written down well after the events of Jesus' life took place. Much of the Jesus narrative was invented to satisfy the Christian theology that Jesus was the messiah predicted by the OT. Jesus certainly lived and amassed a loyal following but much of the Gospel stories about him are more theological than historical.

So wrong and lies based on atheistic beliefs. David wrote around 1000 BC as atheism is ancient,

'The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.”
They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds;
there is none who does good.' Psalm 14:1
Was this the same David that committed adultery and murder? The same David that disobeyed God and got 70,000 innocent people killed? l guess he's an expert on corruption and abominable deeds.

wolf wolf wolf wolf

Have you been calling God a liar? All of the prophecies have come true. This one would be before Jesus comes a second time and we have a ruler of the world.

why would I call God a liar when there is no god?
how long are you going to wait for something that not coming?

How do you know there is no GOD? What proof do you have that HE doesn't exist?

hahahahahahha--o man--we've been over this a million times
1. YOU people make the claim--that means YOU have to prove it or it's total bullshit
2. it's like claiming aliens took me to the moon--you can't disprove it --but it's bullshit
3. so your proof is '''you can't prove he doesn't exist''' !!!!??? = no proof

what other source do you have for your information - in regards to a messiah - because without that the bible if one is a pessimist or doomsayer theoretically could lead as it does from one calamity to the next and come to a predictable conclusion the book portrays and the final conclusion it portends.

all you offer is a way to jump off the train, by a phony messiah that in fact you are engineering and doing so without accepting the responsibility of what you are causing. sortof like an arsonist and it is Earth you are putting the torch to. your bible class. lunatics.

You just don't get it and never will. Your heart is rotted to the core. In this thread I presented the Book of Daniel.

I don't even know what you believe in. Where is YOUR book?
you know perfectly well the religion of antiquity is found in those books, the cataclysm of noah and the prescription rendered for its intervention that summarily all three desert religions have abandoned.
what other source do you have for your information - in regards to a messiah ...
again you ignore in other posts what you then claim you have no knowledge of. not that there are any other sources for the events of the 1st century and the religious itinerant made famous by your 4th century publication is a story in itself for its authentification. the renderings in your book are without any physical verification whatsoever made by its primary character.

what is most disheartening about christianity is they allow minors to read their bible and corrupt them before they are well enough to realize just what they are reading. bible class - the future delinquency of the unsuspecting innocence and societies burden for their predictable activity.

worshiping a messiah is not a religion nor proven to even exist.

The Gospels were written down well after the events of Jesus' life took place. Much of the Jesus narrative was invented to satisfy the Christian theology that Jesus was the messiah predicted by the OT. Jesus certainly lived and amassed a loyal following but much of the Gospel stories about him are more theological than historical.

So wrong and lies based on atheistic beliefs. David wrote around 1000 BC as atheism is ancient,

Was this the same David that committed adultery and murder? The same David that disobeyed God and got 70,000 innocent people killed? l guess he's an expert on corruption and abominable deeds.

You're ignoring what David wrote for you based on what exactly?

You're just looking at part of his life. It's interesting that you know about his adultery and murder.

Sure, David had horrible flaws as you pointed out due to Bathsheba. His big accomplishments as King David was establish God's earthly headquarters, Jerusalem, as the capital. He also defeated Goliath as a boy. How could something like this happen? For his faith and energy, God took him under his wing and he became Israel's most important and greatest king. He was the anointed one. Life is not easy to explain.

David repented for his grave sins, but was also punished by God for them -- What was God's punishment for David and Bathsheba? - BibleAsk David, for whatever reason, his nature and strengths, became the anointed one.

Do you know what God said about the punishment for murder?

Last edited:
1. YOU people make the claim--that means YOU have to prove it or it's total bullshit
2. it's like claiming aliens took me to the moon--you can't disprove it --but it's bullshit

We gave you the proof and it is found in the Bible, KCA, and creation science.

You, the atheists, and other sinners die and then get sent to hell for the rest of your miserable spiritual life. First, you face final judgement. Next, you are cast into the Lake of Fire and your spiritually perfect self is burned up. Eventually, you learn what 4.5 billion years is like as well as 13.7 billion years and more. Then maybe after all that screaming you'll be convinced the Earth was young. Maybe we'll see ou suffering like you know what and feel justified :icon_rolleyes:.

It's the atheists who have a claim of no God nor gods in this life and have no evidence. To me, your comments are hilarious :abgg2q.jpg:.

Last edited:

You're just looking at part of his life. It's interesting that you know about his adultery and murder.

Sure, David had horrible flaws as you pointed out due to Bathsheba. His big accomplishments as King David was establish God's earthly headquarters, Jerusalem, as the capital. He also defeated Goliath as a boy. How could something like this happen? For his faith and energy, God took him under his wing and he became Israel's most important and greatest king. He was the anointed one. Life is not easy to explain.

David repented for his grave sins, but was also punished by God for them -- What was God's punishment for David and Bathsheba? - BibleAsk David, for whatever reason, his nature and strengths, became the anointed one.

So the doer of corrupt and abominable deeds passes judgement on others? If David was a believer in God wouldn't it be fair to say:
'The fool says in his heart, “There is a God.”
there is none who does good.' alang1216 1:1

Do you really believe that no atheist 'does good'? Do any Muslims do good? Hindus?

We gave you the proof and it is found in the Bible, KCA, and creation science.

You, the atheists, and other sinners die and then get sent to hell for the rest of your miserable spiritual life. First, you face final judgement. Next, you are cast into the Lake of Fire and your spiritually perfect self is burned up. Eventually, you learn what 4.5 billion years is like as well as 13.7 billion years and more. Then maybe after all that screaming you'll be convinced the Earth was young. Maybe we'll see ou suffering like you know what and feel justified :icon_rolleyes:.

It's the atheists who have a claim of no God nor gods in this life and have no evidence. To me, your comments are hilarious :abgg2q.jpg:.
no--you gave no proof
we are SINNERS!!! hahahahahahhahaah AND we are going to HELL
hahahahahhahaha
all bullshit
..sin/hell/etc all MADE up by man = not real

wolf wolf wolf wolf

It's not a matter of if, but when.

A chip implanted has a myriad of beneficial uses for the state.

For example, imagine a chip with all your medical info on it. This would save time and lives and a great deal of medical dollars.

Imagine never having to pay taxes again, or imagine no one being able to cheat on taxes, assuming the chip handles and records any and all financial transactions. No more messing around with virus laced dollar bills and saving money printing them and never again get your wallet taken and lose all that money, etc.

Never again will there be a missing person, unless they are all hacked to bits. LOL. And most importantly, no more running from the police.

And if the chip can monitor such things as blood sugar and heart rate etc., then it will revolutionize medicine and decrease the need for hospitalizations.

No, the only question is when this will all happen, as predicted thousands of years ago.

Those that oppose it will be seen as a threat to society as they endanger themselves and others, much like we see the hysteria for those that don't wear masks. And they will be labeled superstitious religious freaks to boot.

So the doer of corrupt and abominable deeds passes judgement on others? If David was a believer in God wouldn't it be fair to say:
'The fool says in his heart, “There is a God.”
there is none who does good.' alang1216 1:1

Do you really believe that no atheist 'does good'? Do any Muslims do good? Hindus?

David doesn't pass judgement. Jesus does. David must've known he did wrong, repented, and then paid his price. God said that the punishment for murder should be capital punishment, but David was spared of that. He lived until 70 and died of old age. One of the reasons which I didn't think of why he was spared and why God favored him is Jesus became a direct descendant of David through his mother Mary. Again, for whatever reason, David was the anointed one. One of the things I'd like to see in the next life are things in the Bible playing out.

I don't know what the punishment for atheism is. I'm not the one who will be judging, but God said one could tell by their heart and actions. Unlike Jesus, us humans can't tell what's in a person's heart. If we knew that, then our hiring decisions would be made easier for example. Personally, I believe that one reaps what they sow. With atheism, I think it's a lack of trust in God. They claim that they have to have proof, but do not accept, i.e. trust the Bible, KCA, and creation science. They put their faith, i.e. trust, in the books of Darwin, Lyell, uniformitarianism, ToE, evolutionary thinking, and atheist science. So, what is the punishment for that? I think losing one's perfect spiritual self would cause tremendous grief. Second, it means the sufferings you've experienced on Earth continues. One of the basic and early things Christians learned was it takes much labor to till the soil and grow foods. Thus, that will make for punishment. As for the rest, barring there isn't some other violation of the commandments, the atheists get to see how right they were in what they trusted or had faith in.

"The Cheerful Giver
The point is this: whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows bountifully will also reap bountifully." 2 Corinthians 9:6

"The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance." 2 Peter 3:9

It's not a matter of if, but when.

A chip implanted has a myriad of beneficial uses for the state.

For example, imagine a chip with all your medical info on it. This would save time and lives and a great deal of medical dollars.

Imagine never having to pay taxes again, or imagine no one being able to cheat on taxes, assuming the chip handles and records any and all financial transactions. No more messing around with virus laced dollar bills and saving money printing them and never again get your wallet taken and lose all that money, etc.

Never again will there be a missing person, unless they are all hacked to bits. LOL. And most importantly, no more running from the police.

And if the chip can monitor such things as blood sugar and heart rate etc., then it will revolutionize medicine and decrease the need for hospitalizations.

No, the only question is when this will all happen, as predicted thousands of years ago.

Those that oppose it will be seen as a threat to society as they endanger themselves and others, much like we see the hysteria for those that don't wear masks. And they will be labeled superstitious religious freaks to boot.

I'm sure there will be Christians as well as non-believers who will be against the US government mandating this. Personally, I can see the benefits for it and would probably be for it. Where I would draw the line is if the ultimatum is from the one world leader as prophecized. I don't expect to be around 2060, but right now it doesn't seem to be possible for some of these prophecies to happen. However, one has to be ready for when it does.

Ha ha

wacko
loon
moron

trump supporter...
I LAUGH at you

Ha ha

wacko
loon
moron

trump supporter...
I LAUGH at you

Why?

It's you who is wacko, loon, and a moron for not having trust in God. Christians have the history, evidence, and faith. The atheists have nothing. Lies, really.

New Topics

Forum List

Back