End of the World Revelation #13 Coming?

It would be great if everyone were micro-chipped.

Then all crime would cease.

All those robbers, sucker punchers, looters, rapists, & murderers would not dare engage in their vicious pursuits.

Plus, there would no missing people anymore. We could immediately know their whereabouts.

There would be so many benefits to personkind.

We should not be afraid of being micro-chipped. We should welcome it.
The chip would have to be deep, maybe in the hypodermis. Or a criminal could cut the chip out before he commits his deeds.

We are reading the Book of Daniel in our church now and frankly, my dear, it's troubling. The BoD is OT, but has been spot on throughout the years. I know the non-believers won't understand but even the believers will be misled. Wow :08621: ,

"and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." Revelation 13:17

Frankly, my dear, living in trembling fear of ancient superstitions is not a prescription for a healthy psyche.

You're a day late and a UFO short.
Heaven's Gate | Full UFO Cult Documentary - Bing video

UFO cult is for the atheists who believe in aliens and microbes living underground on Mars and Europa :icon_rolleyes:.

The Christians shouldn't be living in fear, but the atheists should. People wanted to know when the EOW will take place. This should explain it. It was ghastly under Obama, but then we had Trump to undo the things he did. Now, we may be facing Biden unless Trump can win his case the voting machines were fraud before the supreme court.

If Mars once had liquid water on it, why wouldn't there be microbes deep in the soil? Any particular reason why you think that's impossible?

We are reading the Book of Daniel in our church now and frankly, my dear, it's troubling. The BoD is OT, but has been spot on throughout the years. I know the non-believers won't understand but even the believers will be misled. Wow :08621: ,

"and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." Revelation 13:17

Frankly, my dear, living in trembling fear of ancient superstitions is not a prescription for a healthy psyche.

UFO cult is for the atheists who believe in aliens and microbes living underground on Mars and Europa :icon_rolleyes:.

The Christians shouldn't be living in fear, but the atheists should. People wanted to know when the EOW will take place. This should explain it. It was ghastly under Obama, but then we had Trump to undo the things he did. Now, we may be facing Biden unless Trump can win his case the voting machines were fraud before the supreme court.

I think it’s worth a reminder that it was you who suggested that aliens were living underground on Mars.

Your version of Christianity may not allow for evolution, a rational, reasoned based worldview, an allowance for nature, etc., but living in fear is a prescription for a maladjusted personality. Evolution, the physical sciences and our understanding of the universe are based on evidence from that universe and from the earth itself, including evidence that is a heck of a lot less ambiguous than anything in any alleged “holy book”. Christianity claims that Gods had something to do with the creation of the earth, and therefore they are responsible for that evidence. If evolution and the physical sciences are true, then the Gods cannot be trusted. And if you can't trust the Gods, then what good is the Bible?

You keep making lies up about me, what I said, and what God said. You are doomed in R&E. Just stay in S&T where you are usually wrong.

If Jesus has not come back yet, then all the prophecies have not come true.

It will be glorious to see Jesus return again, but the prophecies have to come before it. That's the point of this thread and to see how close we are. Again, we are reading the BoD at our church and the sermons are difficult. We see that Daniel is a scholar and interpreter of dreams. He was an advisor to kings, but eventually sentenced to death.

"He was caught praying to God - While we may be familiar with the story of Daniel in the lions' den, we may not remember how poor Daniel ended up in such a hairy situation in the first place. Daniel found great favor with King Darius, and quickly became a high-ranking official. However, his success earned him the jealousy of his rivals, who went to the king and convinced him to pass a law that forbade the worship of any god or man except the king for 30 days. Daniel kept his faith, however, and continued to pray to God. When he was caught, he was brought before King Darius, who was forced to abide by his own decree and throw Daniel into the lions' den. God sent an angel to save Daniel, and the next morning, when it was discovered that Daniel had lived, a relieved King Darius had Daniel's rivals thrown into the pit as punishment."

If you can't watch the youtube, then here's a graphic summary:

The_Book_Daniel.gif

Daniel's vision of 70 weeks showed when Jesus the Messiah came and that he was the Savior. This isn't for the non-believers as it will just go over their heads. It's difficult enough for Christians.

If Jesus has not come back yet, then all the prophecies have not come true.

It will be glorious to see Jesus return again, but the prophecies have to come before it. That's the point of this thread and to see how close we are. Again, we are reading the BoD at our church and the sermons are difficult. We see that Daniel is a scholar and interpreter of dreams. He was an advisor to kings, but eventually sentenced to death.

"He was caught praying to God - While we may be familiar with the story of Daniel in the lions' den, we may not remember how poor Daniel ended up in such a hairy situation in the first place. Daniel found great favor with King Darius, and quickly became a high-ranking official. However, his success earned him the jealousy of his rivals, who went to the king and convinced him to pass a law that forbade the worship of any god or man except the king for 30 days. Daniel kept his faith, however, and continued to pray to God. When he was caught, he was brought before King Darius, who was forced to abide by his own decree and throw Daniel into the lions' den. God sent an angel to save Daniel, and the next morning, when it was discovered that Daniel had lived, a relieved King Darius had Daniel's rivals thrown into the pit as punishment."

If you can't watch the youtube, then here's a graphic summary:

The_Book_Daniel.gif

Daniel's vision of 70 weeks showed when Jesus the Messiah came and that he was the Savior. This isn't for the non-believers as it will just go over their heads. It's difficult enough for Christians.
You said, " All of the prophecies have come true." The Bible says that as well. So if you then say that the Parousia is a prophecy that has not yet come true, then you contradict yourself (and the Bible).

I think it’s worth a reminder that it was you who suggested that aliens were living underground on Mars.

Your version of Christianity may not allow for evolution, a rational, reasoned based worldview, an allowance for nature, etc., but living in fear is a prescription for a maladjusted personality. Evolution, the physical sciences and our understanding of the universe are based on evidence from that universe and from the earth itself, including evidence that is a heck of a lot less ambiguous than anything in any alleged “holy book”. Christianity claims that Gods had something to do with the creation of the earth, and therefore they are responsible for that evidence. If evolution and the physical sciences are true, then the Gods cannot be trusted. And if you can't trust the Gods, then what good is the Bible?

You keep making lies up about me, what I said, and what God said. You are doomed in R&E. Just stay in S&T where you are usually wrong.

That‘s rather frantic because there are no lies.

God is all powerful. Why would anyone think we are the only "experiment" on one of millions of planets He created and we are the only inhabited planet in the universe? Such a waste of space.

You said, " All of the prophecies have come true." The Bible says that as well. So if you then say that the Parousia is a prophecy that has not yet come true, then you contradict yourself (and the Bible).

I don't have time to waste arguing about time chronology and semantics. Did you know some loons think the fossil layers reflect time chronology? The names of the layers show that it is location.

I don't have time to waste arguing about time chronology and semantics.
Of course you don't; you're a creature of tradition. The hardest part of learning is to unlearn.

Of course you don't; you're a creature of tradition. The hardest part of learning is to unlearn.

Not really. I can think naturally and one supernaturally.

The evos cannot do that as they think catastrophism could not have changed the fossil layers for 4.5 billion years.

Is Covid-19 part of end time prophecy? Probably not says one scholar, but shows us how a plague could wipe out 25% of the world's population as prophecized. We are not in control as much as we think we are.

'
'
138914_w_760_507.jpeg

A couple look at a mural by artist Lionel Stanhope depicting the painting 'The Supper at Emmaus' by Italian painter Caravaggio with the addition of blue nitrile gloves in south London on May 6, 2020 as life continues under a nationwide lockdown imposed to slow the spread of the novel coronavirus. | AFP via Getty Images/ISABEL INFANTES

A biblical scholar said the new coronavirus outbreak is a precursor to End Times prophecies, warning that the pandemic is a “very serious foreshadowing” of what’s to come.

In an interview with The Christian Post, Mark Hitchcock, author of over 30 books related to biblical End Times prophecies, said Scripture is clear that “there will be plagues in the End Times.” He cited Luke 2:11, Revelation 6:8, and the prophecy of the four horsemen of the Apocalypse, where the fourth rider kills one-fourth of the Earth's population with pestilence and the “wild beasts of the earth.”

“In fact, Scripture tells us these plagues will kill 25% of the people in the world. It’s literally going to be biblical proportions,” the Dallas Theological Seminary professor said.

While he doesn’t believe COVID-19 is one of the plagues mentioned in the Bible — those, he said, are going to happen during the tribulation in the future — he does view the pandemic as a vivid “preview of what’s coming.”

“It’s a wake-up call for people to come to Christ in light of what's coming in the future, which is going to be far worse,” he said. “It’s a very serious foreshadowing of what’s to come.

“I think it reveals the globalism of today. One person in China got this sometime in the fall and now it's in some 190 countries. It’s also a picture of how small our world is today and how things are set up for the world ruler, the Antichrist, who is coming. I see just a lot of foreshadows and previews in the coronavirus, but I don't see this as a fulfillment of a specific prophecy.”'

It would take a world government decree by the Antichrist as ruler of the world (some thought it was Obama) that the chip be planted in the forehead or right hand to make the revelation come true. I was just pointing out the technology is here.
Got it. When you wrote, "even the believers will be misled" I thought you knew something they didn't.

Got it. When you wrote, "even the believers will be misled" I thought you knew something they didn't.

With Daniel, he is one of the big prophets. Most aren't going to get the ear of a king. I'm not sure who an equivalent atheist is, but someone like Thomas Edison or Karl Marx will get attention. He got the 70 weeks coming of Jesus correct in the OT.

With Daniel, he is one of the big prophets. Most aren't going to get the ear of a king. I'm not sure who an equivalent atheist is, but someone like Thomas Edison or Karl Marx will get attention. He got the 70 weeks coming of Jesus correct in the OT.
The Gospels were written down well after the events of Jesus' life took place. Much of the Jesus narrative was invented to satisfy the Christian theology that Jesus was the messiah predicted by the OT. Jesus certainly lived and amassed a loyal following but much of the Gospel stories about him are more theological than historical.

Is Covid-19 part of end time prophecy? Probably not says one scholar, but shows us how a plague could wipe out 25% of the world's population as prophecized. We are not in control as much as we think we are.

'
'
138914_w_760_507.jpeg

A couple look at a mural by artist Lionel Stanhope depicting the painting 'The Supper at Emmaus' by Italian painter Caravaggio with the addition of blue nitrile gloves in south London on May 6, 2020 as life continues under a nationwide lockdown imposed to slow the spread of the novel coronavirus. | AFP via Getty Images/ISABEL INFANTES

A biblical scholar said the new coronavirus outbreak is a precursor to End Times prophecies, warning that the pandemic is a “very serious foreshadowing” of what’s to come.

In an interview with The Christian Post, Mark Hitchcock, author of over 30 books related to biblical End Times prophecies, said Scripture is clear that “there will be plagues in the End Times.” He cited Luke 2:11, Revelation 6:8, and the prophecy of the four horsemen of the Apocalypse, where the fourth rider kills one-fourth of the Earth's population with pestilence and the “wild beasts of the earth.”

“In fact, Scripture tells us these plagues will kill 25% of the people in the world. It’s literally going to be biblical proportions,” the Dallas Theological Seminary professor said.

While he doesn’t believe COVID-19 is one of the plagues mentioned in the Bible — those, he said, are going to happen during the tribulation in the future — he does view the pandemic as a vivid “preview of what’s coming.”

“It’s a wake-up call for people to come to Christ in light of what's coming in the future, which is going to be far worse,” he said. “It’s a very serious foreshadowing of what’s to come.

“I think it reveals the globalism of today. One person in China got this sometime in the fall and now it's in some 190 countries. It’s also a picture of how small our world is today and how things are set up for the world ruler, the Antichrist, who is coming. I see just a lot of foreshadows and previews in the coronavirus, but I don't see this as a fulfillment of a specific prophecy.”'

what other source do you have for your information - in regards to a messiah - because without that the bible if one is a pessimist or doomsayer theoretically could lead as it does from one calamity to the next and come to a predictable conclusion the book portrays and the final conclusion it portends.

all you offer is a way to jump off the train, by a phony messiah that in fact you are engineering and doing so without accepting the responsibility of what you are causing. sortof like an arsonist and it is Earth you are putting the torch to. your bible class. lunatics.

The Gospels were written down well after the events of Jesus' life took place. Much of the Jesus narrative was invented to satisfy the Christian theology that Jesus was the messiah predicted by the OT. Jesus certainly lived and amassed a loyal following but much of the Gospel stories about him are more theological than historical.

So wrong and lies based on atheistic beliefs. David wrote around 1000 BC as atheism is ancient,

'The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.”
They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds;
there is none who does good.' Psalm 14:1

If Election Fraud of this scale can be accomplished we are at The 1st Seal being broken.

Watch these two videos and please tell me how anyone can argue that we are not on the cusp of The Tribulation.

New Topics

Forum List

Back