End Of "Critical Race Theory"

I support the peaceful protests of BLM; I do not support violence, riots, vandalism or murder.
After 100 days they are all the same
Proof the unorganized militia is worthless to the security of our free States.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.
The militia is not our last hope - yet

but if democrats allow CHOP to take over their cities the way ISIS took over parts of the arab states more Americans will feel the need to respond

I support the peaceful protests of BLM; I do not support violence, riots, vandalism or murder.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

but if democrats allow CHOP to take over their cities the way ISIS took over parts of the arab states more Americans will feel the need to respond
I agree to disagree.

We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.

Yup. We just need to re-elect Trump, Barr is already pressing Federal Charges against these folks getting them out of the Leftwing loop that spins them right out onto the streets without missing a single night of rioting.

How bad are the riots and looting and arson by Democrats and Democrat-controlled cities going for Democrats? They pushed a crazy story which said President Donald John Trump refused to visit military cemeteries in France and called our war dead losers two years ago.

Sad!

The story was so preposterous and so easy to discredit that Democrats went down their list of media outlets -- New York Times, Washington Post, Buzz Feed -- until it found a sucker in the editor-in-chief at the Atlantic, Jeff Goldberg.

This story is so ridiculous that Dan Rather would have turned it down.

We know Democrats peddled this BS because they had a slick ad ready to go within minutes of the story breaking. They are that desperate to turn the conversation against their riots, looting, and arson. Kenosha was the tipping point, so they needed to find something to cool the talk about their lawlessness.

Pathetic!

He does the dumbest things, he patronized the black community during the RNC Convention, and now targets "White Privilege" Training as "anti American".

From the link:

President Donald Trump has directed the Office of Management and Budget to crack down on federal agencies' anti-racism training sessions, calling them “divisive, anti-American propaganda.”

OMB director Russell Vought, in a letter Friday to executive branch agencies, directed them to identify spending related to any training on “critical race theory," “white privilege” or any other material that teaches or suggests that the United States or any race or ethnicity is “inherently racist or evil.”

The memo comes as the nation has faced a reckoning this summer over racial injustice in policing and other spheres of American life. Trump has spent much of the summer defending the display of the Confederate battle flag and monuments of Civil War rebels from protesters seeking their removal, in what he has called a “culture war” ahead of the Nov. 3 election.
I suggest you vote for Biden.

Of course I will, I'm a patriot.
Elaborate on what "Accomplished Nothing" Biden has done to make him a patriot?

Biden's son hunted terrorists, Trump's son's hunt animals for sport.
Hunter Biden “served” for less than thirty days despite his father pulling strings to get waivers for a previous drug conviction and being overage.
Beau Biden served in the Delaware National Guard for six years as a LAWYER. He never “hunted terrorists” he was what we called a REMF (Rear Echelon Mother F——r) in my day. Both were sons of privledge whose father pulled strings to get them things they wouldn’t qualify for.

.......Other than than, 21st Century Conservatives are not only anti intellectuals they are living in the 19th Century.

View attachment 385757

We're not the ones who think they deserve reparations for something that happened almost two hundred years ago.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Not only things that ended in 1865, but things that happened to other people. Find me an ex-slaveowner and an ex-slave and I’ll be happy to negotiate reparations for the second from the first. Until then, it’s a stupid idea.

You would be much more credible if it were only one color doing all of the rioting.
There you go again evoking skin color. Frankly, YOU would be much more credible if you could explain why you support a group that promotes it's own skin color. How is that not racist? Soyboy whites and 'nasty ' women who join BLM and riot are supporting hatred and racism by skin color.
Shut the fuck up with your fake ass indignation you racist.... BLM is not promoting skin color.
Uhh, BLACK Lives Matter?

Because whites have done everything you claim and we aren't seeing them being killed like this.
You have not been watching

But I have been watching and I am not seeing this happen at least once weekly and cases hidden for months because police departments are trying to cover them up on whites. How long ago was that?

The police have become ISIS for some of us.

.......Other than than, 21st Century Conservatives are not only anti intellectuals they are living in the 19th Century.

View attachment 385757

We're not the ones who think they deserve reparations for something that happened almost two hundred years ago.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Not only things that ended in 1865, but things that happened to other people. Find me an ex-slaveowner and an ex-slave and I’ll be happy to negotiate reparations for the second from the first. Until then, it’s a stupid idea.

That's a bullshit excuse. The government is paying native americans reparations every year and your kids, grandkids and great, great, great, great grandkids will be paying reparations to native Americans and you're paying for things that happened to other people.

However, since the human rights of blacks continued to be violate beyond slavery and to this day, the government owes us reparations.

You would be much more credible if it were only one color doing all of the rioting.
There you go again evoking skin color. Frankly, YOU would be much more credible if you could explain why you support a group that promotes it's own skin color. How is that not racist? Soyboy whites and 'nasty ' women who join BLM and riot are supporting hatred and racism by skin color.
Shut the fuck up with your fake ass indignation you racist.... BLM is not promoting skin color.
Uhh, BLACK Lives Matter?
They are not promoting skin color. White racists are conflating things trying to stop the movement because they want to continue white racial preference in America.

Yup. We just need to re-elect Trump, Barr is already pressing Federal Charges against these folks getting them out of the Leftwing loop that spins them right out onto the streets without missing a single night of rioting.

How bad are the riots and looting and arson by Democrats and Democrat-controlled cities going for Democrats? They pushed a crazy story which said President Donald John Trump refused to visit military cemeteries in France and called our war dead losers two years ago.

Sad!

The story was so preposterous and so easy to discredit that Democrats went down their list of media outlets -- New York Times, Washington Post, Buzz Feed -- until it found a sucker in the editor-in-chief at the Atlantic, Jeff Goldberg.

This story is so ridiculous that Dan Rather would have turned it down.

We know Democrats peddled this BS because they had a slick ad ready to go within minutes of the story breaking. They are that desperate to turn the conversation against their riots, looting, and arson. Kenosha was the tipping point, so they needed to find something to cool the talk about their lawlessness.

Pathetic!

Given that over 500 incidents of violence have been recorded being done by white supremacist paramilitary groups in just over 100 days of protests, you are barking up the wrong tree when you put this on BLM and democrats. OBTW, trump did not visit that cemetery, it doesn't take long for professionals to make an ad, and every credible source in the media left and right confirmed the Atlantic story.

when do you plan on becoming a liberal?

your support for a terrorist organization dedicated to hurting others says you have no empathy at all.

people with actual empathy come to bat for the VICTIMS of violence, and not the perpetrators thereof.

Good point. I just have more empathy for black people killed by cops than I do for a business owners who has insurance and lost some property.

Matter of priorities.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
you support a Marxist group that uses violence against innocent people in order to install their extremely authoritarian views.

Again, BLM and others have asked PEACEFULLY for Police Reform for years.

Hey, remember THIS GUY?
1599562131080.png

I see is as a case of today's conservatives being the only ones wanting to preserve these liberal values whereas these authoritarian leftist dumb shits are destroying these values even if that DO call themselves liberal.

what lies at the root of liberalism is egalitarianism. the only egalitarians we have are the ones saying all lives matter.

Okay, let's look at that.

ALL men are created equal.. Except for blacks, they were slaves and only counted as 3/5th of white folks.
Liberty and Justice for ALL... Except for blacks, who can be killed by police without a trial with no consequence.

The reason why we have to say "Black Lives Matter" is because you guys seem to have a hard time defining "ALL".

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Uhh, BLACK Lives Matter?
Not to the right wing.

But I have been watching and I am not seeing this happen at least once weekly and cases hidden for months because police departments are trying to cover them up on whites. How long ago was that?
I have no control over what guilt-ridden white liberals in the news media choose to sensationalize and what they choose to ignore or barely mention

but FBI crime stats tell us that more whites than blacks are killed by the police every year

Whoever came up with the stupid idea to kiss the ass of the Blacks? Shame on them!

I don't need the friggin government telling me that I am evil because of my race.

Forum List

Back