End All US Support to Israel

But Palestinians are basically subhumans.....so why shouldn't we support Israel dealing with subhumans the way they deserve?

I think Israel should just exterminate all of them and get it over with...so there will be peace
Hardly....PLO and Hamas members certainly are subhuman though. Why the Dems, support them? Well...peas in a pod as they say
Hamas and PLO are Palestinians....which means all Palestinians are subhumans....they are the ones who put those groups in leadership...so exterminate them all....

Why waste all of this time we have invested in dehumanzing them if we don't take advantage of it??

Women and children are fair game when you are dealing with subhumans.....when you exterminate insects, do you worry about if the insects are female or children
In the Old Testament,God told the Israelites to kill everyone. The reason is if you don't exterminate them you're gonna have to deal with them again and again and again.
Which is why the Old Testament is far better than the new Testament....more grounds for total extermination in the old Testament....

Although, it would have been much easier if God just exterminated all of the subhumans himself instead....but I suppose he has his reasons
I believe it's God proving He is patient and desires ALL to come to Him. The unbelievers will have nothing to use against God on judgment day.

All military aid on both sides should be on the table.
As well as UN sanctions
Weapons blockades
No fly zone
If you're advocating for an election in Israel/Palestine in which all residents of legal voting age decide their collective fate democratically, I think that event would require UNSC peacekeepers (US and China?) in the Jordan Valley for at least a generation.
3748222.jpg

Dozens of Palestinians injured in police clashes as Jewish extremists chanting 'Death of Arabs'
Do you have the guts to watch this?....

What does "guts" have to do with it?
I can see footage like that nearly every day from many places in the world.

There are no good guys here.
Just 15% or so of both populations who will not stop till they kill one another.

I don't have a solution.
No one's come up with a solution for over 70 years.
This is not about Jews and Muslims.
It is about people craving power and willing to murder innocents to get it.
I say if they want to kill one another
Let them,

The statement that there are no good guys here is debatable.....look at the picture...one side is trying to kill innocent civilians and the other is defending itself from rocket fire....is right from wrong this hard for libs to recognize?....if so it answers a lot of questions in our domestic politics....

By the next century, the population profile of this nation will be very different.
The world will come to a showdown over Israel long before that

But sadly I think if the Church Age lasts that long you will be correct about the demographics of America

As well as UN sanctions
Weapons blockades
No fly zone
If you're advocating for an election in Israel/Palestine in which all residents of legal voting age decide their collective fate democratically, I think that event would require UNSC peacekeepers (US and China?) in the Jordan Valley for at least a generation.
3748222.jpg

Dozens of Palestinians injured in police clashes as Jewish extremists chanting 'Death of Arabs'

Just 15% or so of both populations who will not stop till they kill one another.

I don't have a solution.
Let them,

The statement that there are no good guys here is debatable.....look at the picture...one side is trying to kill innocent civilians and the other is defending itself from rocket fire....is right from wrong this hard for libs to recognize?....if so it answers a lot of questions in our domestic politics....

The Godless will always side with the evil muslims.

But Palestinians are basically subhumans.....so why shouldn't we support Israel dealing with subhumans the way they deserve?

I think Israel should just exterminate all of them and get it over with...so there will be peace
Hardly....PLO and Hamas members certainly are subhuman though. Why the Dems, support them? Well...peas in a pod as they say
Hamas and PLO are Palestinians....all Palestinians are subhumans....they are the ones who put those groups in leadership...so exterminate them all....

Why waste all of this time we have invested in dehumanzing them if we don't take advantage of it??

Women and children are fair game when you are dealing with subhumans.....when you exterminate insects, do you worry about if the insects are female or children
No, not all...just the ones that are terrorist or support terrorist. They don't all put them in leadership...many are oppressed by them, and live in fear of them...deadly fear. These terrorist use them and their children as shields as they wage their war against Jewish people, and the west in general.

It certainly would help if we keep people out of power that empowered these groups...Dems for example, that help fund their terror via cash to Iran
They all support terrorists which makes them all terrorists...and it isn't just the Palestinians in Israel....I mean all of them....

Take Rashida Talib for example...she is a terrorist and you have every right to take her out in defense of Israel....a person who does that will be much rewarded
nah they all don’t

yes she does but she’s an american and should get due process first

Hamas and PLO are Palestinians....all Palestinians are subhumans....they are the ones who put those groups in leadership...so exterminate them all....

No, not all...just the ones that are terrorist or support terrorist. They don't all put them in leadership...many are oppressed by them, and live in fear of them...deadly fear. These terrorist use them and their children as shields as they wage their war against Jewish people, and the west in general.

It certainly would help if we keep people out of power that empowered these groups...Dems for example, that help fund their terror via cash to Iran
They all support terrorists which makes them all terrorists...and it isn't just the Palestinians in Israel....I mean all of them....

Take Rashida Talib for example...she is a terrorist and you have every right to take her out in defense of Israel....a person who does that will be much rewarded
nah they all don’t

yes she does but she’s an american and should get due process first
I wish the worst for her and Ilhan Omar.

For a little perspective, the U.S. supports Sub-Sahara African nations to the tune of 8 billion dollars and everybody knows that Americans dare not even visit these countries or risk being killed (and eaten?). Israel is America's anchor in the Mid-East and sworn ally. Only a Marxist educated idiot would suggest abandoning Israel.
How much of the alleged $8 billion goes to US arms makers to back up murderous dictators willing to do business with corrupt western corporations?
Location-of-Sub-Saharan-Africa-Source.png

The looting of the Congo

"The Democratic Republic of Congo has perhaps the richest concentration of precious metals and minerals on earth. Colette Braeckman describes how their exploitation by warring factions has fuelled the worst conflict anywhere since the Second World War."

The Muslim Quarter in East Jerusalem is over a thousand years old... and the people who live there didn't immigrate from Europe
Muslims are correct to label Israel's latest instigation of state-sponsored terror in East Jerusalem and Gaza as a continuation of the Nakba. From 1948 until today foreign-born Jews are stealing the homes of indigenous Palestinians and killing any of their victims who protest.

End brutal Israeli repression of Palestinians in East Jerusalem

“'Evidence gathered by Amnesty International reveals a chilling pattern of Israeli forces using abusive and wanton force against largely peaceful Palestinian protesters in recent days.'

"'Some of those injured in the violence in East Jerusalem include bystanders or worshippers making Ramadan prayers,” said Saleh Higazi, Deputy Director for the Middle East and North Africa at Amnesty International.'

“'The latest violence brings into sharp focus Israel’s sustained campaign to expand illegal Israeli settlements and step up forced evictions of Palestinian residents- such as those in Sheikh Jarrah - to make way for Israeli settlers. These forced evictions are part of a continuing pattern in Sheikh Jarrah, they flagrantly violate international law and would amount to war crimes.'"

As well as UN sanctions
Weapons blockades
No fly zone
3748222.jpg

I don't have a solution.
Let them,

So, who are the good guys?
The one's murdering innocents with rockets...
Or the one murdering innocents with missiles?

Israel is an apartheid state with Muslims on the bottom.
Before 1949 Palestine was an Apartheid state with the Jews on the bottom.

There are no good guys.
Just oppressors on either side and their victims.

As well as UN sanctions
Weapons blockades
No fly zone
3748222.jpg

I don't have a solution.
Let them,

The Godless will always side with the evil muslims.

Great idea dumbass.
Let's take a religious conflict
and
Add more useless religion to the mix.

You're one of the murderers who doesn't want peace, only power.

As well as UN sanctions
Weapons blockades
No fly zone
3748222.jpg

I don't have a solution.
Let them,

So, who are the good guys?
The one's murdering innocents with rockets...
Or the one murdering innocents with missiles?

Israel is an apartheid state with Muslims on the bottom.
Before 1949 Palestine was an Apartheid state with the Jews on the bottom.

There are no good guys.
Just oppressors on either side and their victims.

Don't pull that BS....we all know that Hamas puts their military assets in civilian areas...that is a Muslim war tactic...Hamas is firing rockets at civilians not at military assets of Israel....

Don't pull that BS....we all know that Hamas puts their military assets in civilian areas...that is a Muslim war tactic...Hamas is firing rockets at civilians not at military assets of Israel....
Because Hamas is an unofficial enforcement arm of the Mossad.

They wouldn't be hitting their own Military assets.

It's a bit like the Crips and Bloods downtown Portland, Oregon. There's a red team and a blue team -- the assassin is assigned from the opposite team as the targeted individual.

That kind of language could be construed as advocating murder. Your rhetoric here is old and boring but a newbie might just drop a dime on ya. The Left in DC are about to start taking people out through anonymous reporting and you might just get caught up in the net. Just sayin'...

That kind of language could be construed as advocating murder. Your rhetoric here is old and boring but a newbie might just drop a dime on ya. The Left in DC are about to start taking people out through anonymous reporting and you might just get caught up in the net. Just sayin'...
The left in DC? They really hate me for what I write and post online. Quasi-military orders to take me out, too.

Because Hamas is an unofficial enforcement arm of the Mossad.

They wouldn't be hitting their own Military assets.

It's a bit like the Crips and Bloods downtown Portland, Oregon. There's a red team and a blue team -- the assassin is assigned from the opposite team as the targeted individual.
Hamas is the enforcement arm of Mossad? Why would Israel Intelligence Agency use a radical muslim terrorist organization as their enforcement arm?

Forum List

Back