Zone1 Encouragement for member and friend Dale Smith

You have left me speechless.....thank you so much for reaching out to me. USMB has some great posters here and they have blessed me and have touched me with their words and thoughts. Hossfly and his son really blessed me when they made such a long trip to see me. I still get emotional over what they did for me. It speaks volumes to me as the kind of good people they are. I consider you a very good friend as well. Thank you for all the good thoughts and prayers. Hugs ya.
Yes thanks for that caring heartfelt post AquaAthena thst was very touching.you are a very good and caring person. :thup: That post left me speechless as well,dale is lucky to have you fir a friend thst deeply cares about him even if you two have never met,maybe you could change that and visit him and our friend hoss in Texas someday.

Do you need me to help you buy another one are have the old one repaired? I don't mind at all. Just IM me.
Hugs and love to ya.....
It turned out that my computer is okay. What happened was AT&T was running a new line outside, and the south field on my farm is a few yards away from a seasonal creek with a 15' or more drop. I'm not sure what happened, but one repairman blamed it on loss of some kind of router in the line, and it was hard for them to stop the progress with miles and miles of putting new lines in or rerouting to a new system. However, AT&T servicemen came out 5 times throughout the problem, and the last one looked and acted like he wanted his district to have minimum issues with their customers. They did their best, and my service is really good now. Whew! No harm, no foul. My late mother in law had been an employee of AT&T back when operators helped customers in WWII. She retired sometime in the 90s, but passed away a few years back. That's why I picked AT&T because of her good attitude towards her family. People as good as she built the company from coast to coast. They're nice to travel distances to make things right for a customer, and the last guy's mission was simply to find out if everything was working right to this day. Thanks for your kind offer, Dale. You're the best. You're still on my prayer list. Drink lemon water every day using a fresh lemon without sweeteners. My nutrition sisters and brothers say the lemon is cancer's worst cancel because of its chemical makeup that KOs several types of cancer over time. Hope it's not too late to work for you. Love to you and your family, beautress.

Last edited:
I talked to Dale Smith this afternoon for a half hour. He's in good spirits, especially due to all the comments and well wishes from the members. I would love to see Dale have a total remission from cancer. Miracles do happen. I pray for it.
Let’s not let the fat lady sing!

It turned out that my computer is okay. What happened was AT&T was running a new line outside, and the south field on my farm is a few yards away from a seasonal creek with a 15' or more drop. I'm not sure what happened, but one repairman blamed it on loss of some kind of router in the line, and it was hard for them to stop the progress with miles and miles of putting new lines in or rerouting to a new system. However, AT&T servicemen came out 5 times throughout the problem, and the last one looked and acted like he wanted his district to have minimum issues with their customers. They did their best, and my service is really good now. Whew! No harm, no foul. My late mother in law had been an employee of AT&T back when operators helped customers in WWII. She retired sometime in the 90s, but passed away a few years back. That's why I picked AT&T because of her good attitude towards her family. People as good as she built the company from coast to coast. They're nice to travel distances to make things right for a customer, and the last guy's mission was simply to find out if everything was working right to this day. Thanks for your kind offer, Dale. You're the best. You're still on my prayer list. Drink lemon water every day using a fresh lemon without sweeteners. My nutrition sisters and brothers say the lemon is cancer's worst cancel because of its chemical makeup that KOs several types of cancer over time. Hope it's not too late to work for you. Love to you and your family, beautress.
Awesome!

Playing three songs tonight at a real nice venue off of Rt 66 with some old musician friends that invited me to sit in with them! Two Steel Dan tunes and a Atlanta Rhythm Section song.........hopefully I will get this recorded live! Thank you all for everything. Your support has lifted me up so very much!

Playing three songs tonight at a real nice venue off of Rt 66 with some old musician friends that invited me to sit in with them! Two Steel Dan tunes and a Atlanta Rhythm Section song.........hopefully I will get this recorded live! Thank you all for everything. Your support has lifted me up so very much!

I love your music Dale, music is the language of God, keep posting videos.

god is love, and music is the language of love; therefore, music is the language of god. music is a language more profound than words. how often have you heard a great piece of music and felt that? great music does not just make you feel good; great music suggests some profound truth or mysterious meaning that objectively true but not translatable into words. attempts to translate music's meaning into words always fail.”. Peter Kreeft

I love your music Dale, music is the language of God, keep posting videos.

god is love, and music is the language of love; therefore, music is the language of god. music is a language more profound than words. how often have you heard a great piece of music and felt that? great music does not just make you feel good; great music suggests some profound truth or mysterious meaning that objectively true but not translatable into words. attempts to translate music's meaning into words always fail.”. Peter Kreeft

This should help Dale Smith
heal up fast...... Sophie Lloyd needs a bass player....😁

She's actually the guitarist for Machine Gun Kelly

Last edited:
I talked to Dale Smith this afternoon for a half hour. He's in good spirits, especially due to all the comments and well wishes from the members. I would love to see Dale have a total remission from cancer. Miracles do happen. I pray for it.
defeating cancer is not really a miracle.Not when you have the sources to do so where you can order products the medical establishment doesnt want you to know about. i sent both you and dale a 1-800 number of a catalogue you can order supplements that wipe out cancer in no time flat. dale did you act on that and call the number and order the catalogue? .hoss i hoped you did as well to keep your health going strong in the future to prevent diseaces?

if you guys didnt call that number,then thats on you.you got to take action on it,i can only lead a horse to water but cant make you drink it. I have done my part to help you wipe out cancer in no time flat,the rest is all up to you,you got to ACT on that information.i never heard back from you guys if you called the number and ordered the catologue.

my best friend had stage 4 colon cancer,he ordered the products and is cancer free now.

Great job... I know you know a bunch of songs from your YouTube channel.

Just now seeing this thread .... haven't had a laptop or full size computer screen for several months so I only get on here with my phone which isn't very often anymore and so ya don't get a full visual of all the threads going on...but I'll be praying for you brother.

I see you're fortunate to have a lot of good old friends here😁👍

It's my very sad duty to tell you all that Hossfly passed away today. My heart is broken into...

What are you saying?

that Hossfly is gone?

NO .....please not... :( say you are kidding only...........please!!!!!!!

Wish I was..just got a text from his son two hours ago. Here I am trying to play a gig......just want to bawl.

omg no no....this is so sad ...I can't believe this....(((Hossfly I loved you we all loved you)))

I can't believe this.....I can't...... :( :( :(

I can not believe Hossfly is gone! no

Forum List

Back