Employment Rights and COVID

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind

Interesting how employers are jumping on the bandwagon to introduce new scripts to applications, contracts, and employee handbooks regarding COVID, when there are NO LAWS governing it at all. Also implementing these same scripts to current employees, basically telling them "If you don't get the 'vaccine' when we TELL YOU TO, you are fired"!!
Can't wait for the impending lawsuits!!!

Also interesting how the company I work for HAS BLATANTLY REFUSED to do anything to the large number of employees coming to work DOUSED and DRENCHED in toxic perfumes and colognes that almost killed me on a couple of occasions, when I have severe allergies to the crap, as does a few other employees. And yes, they were told this before I even accepted the position, but I was LIED to, as usual.

And yet the company AND managers told me "Theres nothing we can do", "Its not our place to be telling people what to do", "Thats not my job"!!!!

COMMUNIST HYPOCRITES!!!

Interesting how employers are jumping on the bandwagon to introduce new scripts to applications, contracts, and employee handbooks regarding COVID, when there are NO LAWS governing it at all. Also implementing these same scripts to current employees, basically telling them "If you don't get the 'vaccine' when we TELL YOU TO, you are fired"!!

Also interesting how the company I work for HAS BLATANTLY REFUSED to do anything to the large number of employees coming to work DOUSED and DRENCHED in toxic perfumes and colognes that almost killed me on a couple of occasions, when I have severe allergies to the crap, as does a few other employees. And yes, they were told this before I even accepted the position, but I was LIED to, as usual.

And yet the company AND managers told me "Theres nothing we can do", "Its not our place to be telling people what to do", "Thats not my job"!!!!

COMMUNIST HYPOCRITES!!!

Because everyone who knows nothing says they know everything.

COMMUNIST HYPOCRITES!!!

lol

Well, as conservatives always say: there are no employee ‘rights’ – if you don’t like how you’re treated by your employer or your employer’s policies, find work somewhere else.

Rightwing hypocrites.

lol

Well, as conservatives always say: there are no employee ‘rights’ – if you don’t like how you’re treated by your employer or your employer’s policies, find work somewhere else.

Rightwing hypocrites.

Projecting again, huh?
You Dementocraps are really good at that.

And it's really good that you think the "rights" have done this, when it's the Dementocraps that have been allowing corrupt companies to do as they please, in exchange for all the underhand/under the table bribes they give the Dementocraps to look the other way!!!

Again, projecting.

lol

Rightwing hypocrites.
Won't have too, there is nobody to replace us.

Forum List

Back