Employers Will Help Retain Employees

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
The list of employers who will help their employees travel for health issues is growing.
Maybe the CEO's actually care about the issues concerning an employee to get help in other States that provide needed services. Maybe employers are just doing a workaround to keep their staff from taking time off, or leaving. I suspect paying for your employee to go out of State to seek an abortion is much easier than than we know. Ethics or business, I can't say.
Maybe it's a win win for both.

Probably cheaper to send a worker out of state for an abortion than to pay for maternity leave.

The list of employers who will help their employees travel for health issues is growing.
Maybe the CEO's actually care about the issues concerning an employee to get help in other States that provide needed services. Maybe employers are just doing a workaround to keep their staff from taking time off, or leaving. I suspect paying for your employee to go out of State to seek an abortion is much easier than than we know. Ethics or business, I can't say.
Maybe it's a win win for both.

"health issues"

:laughing0301:

:rolleyes:

I will do without before I will ever spend another dime at Amazon, knowing that any money spent there could be used to pay for their employees' "healthcare".
I use AT&T for my phone because it's the best around my area. I don't agree with their stance on overturning RvW. I use Amazon because it's a great service, not because they say they would help an employee. It's not my decision one way or another. Same with an abortion which I don't wish on anyone. I do care about rights of individuals and their choice.

Go burn a Yeti ice chest or something. It doesn't make sense but to each his own.

I use AT&T for my phone because it's the best around my area. I don't agree with their stance on overturning RvW. I use Amazon because it's a great service, not because they say they would help an employee. It's not my decision one way or another. Same with an abortion which I don't wish on anyone. I do care about rights of individuals and their choice.

Go burn a Yeti ice chest or something. It doesn't make sense but to each his own.
Thank for sharing your opinion.

Forum List

Back