Employer Calls For Trump Supporting Staffs Resignation

Grub hub just lost any potential patronage from this guy... I'll not support facist bussiness's, who refuse to accept the will of the people.

It is not illegal to ask employees to resign. He is not firing them.

At any rate, is anyone surprised at the intolerance of the Left?

creating a hostile environment due to a vote, belief or race is

Bullying them into leaving

Treating them different to punish them in some way.....
I'm sure someone is talking to a lawyer over this today.

It is not illegal to ask employees to resign. He is not firing them.

At any rate, is anyone surprised at the intolerance of the Left?

creating a hostile environment due to a vote, belief or race is

Bullying them into leaving

Treating them different to punish them in some way.....
Employers bullying employees goes on all the time. I do not believe it is illegal. They can certainly sue, but I doubt that will get them anywhere, but the lawyers will get richer.

Amazing, but not surprising.

This is how many people think now. If you don't agree with me, you should be punished.

And keep your damn mouth shut.
It is nothing new. I was fired back in 2005, primarily because my leftist boss did not like my political beliefs.

Now on a personal note... I believe that as a business owner, one should be able to hire/fire however they see fit. No restrictions whatsoever. But I know the Nanny state says otherwise.

Amazing, but not surprising.

This is how many people think now. If you don't agree with me, you should be punished.

And keep your damn mouth shut.
This is the reason why we vote secret ballots so buffoons like this employer can't force his employees to vote one way or another just to keep their jobs.

Now on a personal note... I believe that as a business owner, one should be able to hire/fire however they see fit. No restrictions whatsoever. But I know the Nanny state says otherwise.

Your free to be a fucking asshole, which you clearly are.
A freedom I exercise with regularity. Much to the dismay of liberals everywhere...

What as asshole comment. You're looking in a mirror. Business aren't created to provide incomes. Owners should be able to decide who works there, they pay the bills, not you or the government.

The Grubhub ceo is a dick, and a really stupid one at that. But it shows his mindset and anyone with any sense will flee from his idiot bubble universe.

What as asshole comment. You're looking in a mirror. Business aren't created to provide incomes. Owners should be able to decide who works there, they pay the bills, not you or the government.

The Grubhub ceo is a dick, and a really stupid one at that. But it shows his mindset and anyone with any sense will flee from his idiot bubble universe.

Of course the topic of this thread is a dick. But our secret ballot method of voting protects us from dicks like him.

We enjoy no such protections from the stupid fucking asshole I identified earlier in this thread. And by the way. You're a stupid fucking asshole too, just for taking up for him.

Forum List

Back