Employee taking advantage of me

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I checked my store tapes to see what goes on before I arrive.
I always arrive at noon sharp

That black jerk is playing loud rap music and does not wear my franchise approved clothing
Before I get in he switches music and cloths

He knows I won’t fire him because I am a mess now

That black jerk is playing loud rap music and does not wear my franchise approved clothing

It's all in your head.

relax.jpg

If your really a mess, then give yourself a break. Just let it go. don't stress over something you know your not willing to change or not able to. The stress will hurt you more. Instead try focusing on something good that your employee does, give him credit for that and try improving your relationship with your employee. You'll feel a lot better and probably get more out of him.

If your really a mess, then give yourself a break. Just let it go. don't stress over something you know your not willing to change or not able to. The stress will hurt you more. Instead try focusing on something good that your employee does, give him credit for that and try improving your relationship with your employee. You'll feel a lot better and probably get more out of him.
He never misses any work !!

I've never seen a small business where the owner isn't the first one to arrive and the last one to leave at night.

Don't let them take advantage of you...

Why do you let them?

What's wrong with you? :dunno:

All I can say is..........just sell the place for what you can get and leave.

Other than that, all you can do is keep looking for someone who is hopefully a decent sort to manage your store.

Have you asked the corporate HR office for some advice on how to find the kind of person you want to run your store??

All I can say is..........just sell the place for what you can get and leave.

Other than that, all you can do is keep looking for someone who is hopefully a decent sort to manage your store.

Have you asked the corporate HR office for some advice on how to find the kind of person you want to run your store??
I am both mentally and physically braking down
My Mental health is only ok by a single 20 mg pill
My physical body is collapsing and I see an orthopedic

I am both mentally and physically braking down
My Mental health is only ok by a single 20 mg pill
My physical body is collapsing and I see an orthopedic

I know you said you wanted to wait for 4 years to sell..........but I don't think you will make it, honestly.

You need to get out of there now. Or at least hire a professional manager to manage the place so you can go somewhere else and rest for a few months.

If you want to save your sanity and your physcial nature........then you are going to have to take a possible loss to get out of there.

Now
I know you said you wanted to wait for 4 years to sell..........but I don't think you will make it, honestly.

You need to get out of there now. Or at least hire a professional manager to manage the place so you can go somewhere else and rest for a few months.

If you want to save your sanity and your physcial nature........then you are going to have to take a possible loss to get out of there.
I am seeing an orthopedic on Friday
I think I damaged my spine

I am done in 3 yrs

My next employee will only be Latino man

My Vegas experience
Women - 100 percent unreliable and stupid
Gays - too hysterical
Blacks - cannot follow directions
Asians - weak and get dominated by customers

Forum List

Back