Employee fired after transphobia rocks Wisconsin bar

• Banned
It's easy to block people on social media. In real life, not so much. On Wednesday, Spencer reacted to her story making national news by writing, “Now I’m waiting for The Ellen Show to hit me up. Hi, Ellen, please notice me. I want to spread love and acceptance on your show.”

But Ellen Degeneres, if you remember from last week, came under fire for being cordial toward someone she disagreed with — former President George W. Bush — not for refusing to serve or befriend someone she disagreed with.

They are paying customers and all have a right to be served. She was sent home, unfortunately she took to social media and that is what got her fired.

My Gawd, talk about 'virtue signaling'! She already has a date lined up for Ellen!

roflmao

Says on the story that it was homecoming so had MORE than the usual customers and weren't going to just switch servers which means switching areas of the eatery completely to make this snowflake feel better. Don't like dealing with ALL walks of life then get in a different line of work.

Instead of switching table for table, the manager sends her home leaving him one server short? The managers action was stupid.

Says on the story that it was homecoming so had MORE than the usual customers and weren't going to just switch servers which means switching areas of the eatery completely to make this snowflake feel better. Don't like dealing with ALL walks of life then get in a different line of work.

Instead of switching table for table, the manager sends her home leaving him one server short? The managers action was stupid.
No he said she COULD leave and so she did...he didn't demand she did. She should have stopped whining to begin with. Ignore the customers discussions unless its about the service,food,or drinks.

When I was a teenager, the first night I was ever drinking in a bar, this She-Male came walking into the joint. The bartender immediately pointed at the door, and said "not in here".

Made sense, for the protection of everyone. Suppose some guy picks up on the she-male without realizing that its a man. Can happen when people are drinking. Could easily break into violence.

Further, no Normative joint wants to get the reputation as a homo hangout.

Brittany Spencer obviously feels it's her job to monitor and correct the beliefs of people in this place she used to work.
She is wrong.

No he said she COULD leave and so she did...he didn't demand she did. She should have stopped whining to begin with. Ignore the customers discussions unless its about the service,food,or drinks.

Why would a manager offer an employee to go home during a busy time when the problem can be solved by switching tables with another wait staff, or, wait for it.......the float person. Using "suck it up" is NEVER an appropriate response from a manager. He needs to be fired.

Brittany Spencer obviously feels it's her job to monitor and correct the beliefs of people in this place she used to work.
She is wrong.

Ms. Spencer, as well as all employees, needs to be respected by their employers. As I wrote before, "suck it up" is NEVER an appropriate response from an employer.

Why would a manager offer an employee to go home during a busy time when the problem can be solved by switching tables with another wait staff, or, wait for it.......the float person. Using "suck it up" is NEVER an appropriate response from a manager. He needs to be fired.

Maybe she wasn’t a great server to begin with, maybe she had other issues. She came in and he gave her a choice, either do what she was paid to do or go home. She went home and then blasted the customers on Facebook, she isn’t very bright. We all do things at work that We don’t want to do, but a job is a job and you are paid to do it, so you suck it up and do it. You don’t go crying to the boss.

All servers are pretty much the same ...

Data-warehouse.jpg

Ask yourself why this jerky couple tried to drag their server into approving of their bigotry. They were behaving in a disgusting manner and offended her beliefs.

Trannies need to be banned from existence.....for freedom

I disagree completely.

Traditionally, your She-Males, Pimps,Drag Queens, Hoes, Johns, Homos, Voyeurs and others seeking alternatives forms of sexuality, gathered into their own community. That was cool, those without interest in these activities didn't have to deal with it. The integration of these folks into Normative Society is something I could not have predicted and can't tell you how it will filter out.

Trannies need to be banned from existence.....for freedom

I disagree completely.

Traditionally, your She-Males, Pimps,Drag Queens, Hoes, Johns, Homos, Voyeurs and others seeking alternatives forms of sexuality, gathered into their own community. That was cool, those without interest in these activities didn't have to deal with it. The integration of these folks into Normative Society is something I could not have predicted and can't tell you how it will filter out.
So don't fuck a tranny...problem solved...…

Or are you afraid if we allow them into "normative society" -- you may feel compelled to fuck a tranny??

Forum List

Back