Emotional Support Pit Bull mauls 5 year old

The girl probably leaned forward to kiss the pooch and it bit her in the face. This happens all the time. It happened to me and my very own poodle. I have the scar to show for it. Never ever stick your face close to an animal's face. Especially a strange animal.

Emotional support animals are NOT service animals. They have not been trained nor tested for temperment. They are simply pets that owners are attached to.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...ar-old-girl-an-airport-terminal-lawsuit-says/

But, but my Pit Bull is so gentile

While her mother was away, Gabriella asked if she could pet a dog, a pit bull. It was allegedly an emotional support animal.

As soon as she reached out her hand, it bit her in the face.

the girl learned a very valuable lesson: Never attempt any contact with any animal you do not know

The owner learned a valuable lesson

Don’t bring s freak’n Pit Bull where it is within striking distance of the public

The girl probably leaned forward to kiss the pooch and it bit her in the face. This happens all the time. It happened to me and my very own poodle. I have the scar to show for it. Never ever stick your face close to an animal's face. Especially a strange animal.

Emotional support animals are NOT service animals. They have not been trained nor tested for temperment. They are simply pets that owners are attached to.

Emotional support animals are a scam

Get a freak’n Teddy Bear

happy-male-hugging-toy-smiling-adult-person-looking-camera-holding-big-teddy-bear-79205757.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back