Emmett now has power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emmett

Sep 1, 2005
Murrayville, Ga
Good evening world!

This is Emmett speaking to you live from my ultra modern wrecker yard facility in Jefferson Ga. As you may have noticed, I, Emmett, now have 17 Rep points of POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!! The new owners, obviously well graced in the ability to spot rare, philisophic talent such as my own, and other political knowhow, communication and humor skills have seen it wise to give me POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel it only fair to warn each and every one of you that I WILL be using my new found power to bring across my message and don't try to get in my way cause I got POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will at the drop of a hat mind you zap you with 17 Rep points of staggering, in yo face negative points if you don't say what I like SO................be advised.

Damn, my rep points have gone up to 19 while I was typing. Damn, I LOVE POWER!!!!!!

I might even get in the 2008 Prez race with all these Rep points!

Good evening world!

This is Emmett speaking to you live from my ultra modern wrecker yard facility in Jefferson Ga. As you may have noticed, I, Emmett, now have 17 Rep points of POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!! The new owners, obviously well graced in the ability to spot rare, philisophic talent such as my own, and other political knowhow, communication and humor skills have seen it wise to give me POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel it only fair to warn each and every one of you that I WILL be using my new found power to bring across my message and don't try to get in my way cause I got POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will at the drop of a hat mind you zap you with 17 Rep points of staggering, in yo face negative points if you don't say what I like SO................be advised.

Damn, my rep points have gone up to 19 while I was typing. Damn, I LOVE POWER!!!!!!

I might even get in the 2008 Prez race with all these Rep points!

Don't spend em all in one place ! :rofl:

Emmett, you've always had power, my friend. Think about it. If Bill Clinton or gwb can make to the top of the heap in American Politics, just where do you think you might be given the same drive and/or financial support?

• Thanks
Reactions: 90K

Forum List

Back