Embracing Evil . . .

Spot on as always. It is appalling to me what the Democrats have become. I would have never imagined in my lifetime I would see an American political party literally become an entity dedicated to opening our borders, cheering our adversaries, dividing the country and attacking the President from the very MINUTE he took office.

And as you stated, there is no room anymore for fence sitters and oh so intelligent Libertarians who snicker at both sides. Nope, that won't do. The stakes are much too high this time around.
You guys were attacking Obama before he took office:

Obama will destroy the economy, he will raise taxes, he will drive the deficit even farther south and he plans to force the price of electricty, gas and all sources of energy higher to " break our dependency" on them.
You are the one that does not know anything about Obama. Get ready for that Depression.
The disagreements with Obama were nothing like what the democrats have done for 4 years to Trump NOTHING.
When can we expect that depression? The Stock Market climbed 149% under Obama.

The complaint was that your blob was attacked the minute he took office. You made your silly predictions on election night.
The left has been attacking Trump since 2015.
And how long have you hated Obama
I don't hate anyone, well there was one guy during my life I hated but I got over it. I think Obama is an empty suit, lacking intelligence and vision, ALL he tried to do as President is destroy our culture and our Country.

Spot on as always. It is appalling to me what the Democrats have become. I would have never imagined in my lifetime I would see an American political party literally become an entity dedicated to opening our borders, cheering our adversaries, dividing the country and attacking the President from the very MINUTE he took office.

And as you stated, there is no room anymore for fence sitters and oh so intelligent Libertarians who snicker at both sides. Nope, that won't do. The stakes are much too high this time around.

Obama will destroy the economy, he will raise taxes, he will drive the deficit even farther south and he plans to force the price of electricty, gas and all sources of energy higher to " break our dependency" on them.
You are the one that does not know anything about Obama. Get ready for that Depression.
The disagreements with Obama were nothing like what the democrats have done for 4 years to Trump NOTHING.

The complaint was that your blob was attacked the minute he took office. You made your silly predictions on election night.
I don't hate anyone, well there was one guy during my life I hated but I got over it. I think Obama is an empty suit, lacking intelligence and vision, ALL he tried to do as President is destroy our culture and our Country.

Yet somehow he had a lot of consecutive months of job growth, economic growth, and the DJIA climbed 149% under his administration. Also he deported record numbers of illegal aliens, killed OBL and dozens of other terrorists and their leaders.

Sorry if your “culture” can’t accept those facts. You can look them up and inform your self for a change.

Yet somehow he had a lot of consecutive months of job growth, economic growth, and the DJIA climbed 149% under his administration. Also he deported record numbers of illegal aliens, killed OBL and dozens of other terrorists and their leaders.

Sorry if your “culture” can’t accept those facts. You can look them up and inform your self for a change.
So wait, Obama gets credit for everything that happened while he was President by you but Trump doesn't get credit for what happened while he is President, that about right?

Some people were. Most people gave him a chance.

Forum List

Back