Emboldened Obama embraces presidential power: will veto pipeline bill

I read most of the article and didn't see much in the way of pipeline talk, more directed in saying that Jake should be able to marry his significant other.

What the hell does Obama have to be embolden about? Getting his ass kicked in the mid-terms? A trumped up approval rating? ISIS rising in the ME? The low work force participation rate? What???????????????

I read most of the article and didn't see much in the way of pipeline talk, more directed in saying that Jake should be able to marry his significant other.

What the hell does Obama have to be embolden about? Getting his ass kicked in the mid-terms? A trumped up approval rating? ISIS rising in the ME? The low work force participation rate? What???????????????
Obama did run in the mid terms...

he said that his policies were on the ballot. and his policies got their asses kicked.

Obama is controlled by the environmental wacko lobby. Are they the ones who have the pictures of him screwing a goat in indonesia while smoking a joint?

he said that his policies were on the ballot. and his policies got their asses kicked.
Not really, since those favoring his policies were to busy working to be bothered with voting...

The fact is that the far right reactionary candidates got thumped.

The mainstream GOP and the few conservative dems do not have the votes to ovcome a veto.

Not really, since those favoring his policies were to busy working to be bothered with voting...

more left wing stupidity. Are you claiming that all the people who did not bother to vote would have voted dem? I guess we could counter that all the people who did not vote in 08 and 12 would have voted GOP and we would have had McCain and Romney for presidents.

Is it not true that when the voting numbers go up they tend to favor Dem candidates?

The fact is that the far right reactionary candidates got thumped.

The mainstream GOP and the few conservative dems do not have the votes to ovcome a veto.

please list the "far right reactionary" candidates who got "thumped". Then give us the vote % for each one and tell us how those %'s equate to "thumping".

If obozo vetoes the Keystone legislation, the people will see who is blocking american job creation and american energy independence. I would not be so sure about not having the votes to override a veto. most of those dems will be up for reelection in 16.

No one said he did, it is just that he was repudiated in the mid-terms pretty much like no one else before him.

Forum List

Back