Emails reveal the RNC has known for months that trump is lying about "massive voter fraud."

All the evidence of voter fraud will just be ignored.
Sure Tips, 80 judges ignored it, Bill Barr ignored it, Donald's Cyber Security Chief ignored it, Republican election officials ignored it, umpteen recounts, audits and signature matches ignored it.

There's a conspiracy afoot! :laughing0301:
I do wonder if they ever doubt this stuff.

I wouldn't be surprised if they don't, but I do wonder. They're 100% emotionally invested in this now.
Why was the Dominion virus program not updated after 9/15 on the voting machines? Anyone could hack no?
OmG SERIOUS? ^ :laughing0301:

It was said at the hearing my friend. Looks like 36,000 sign ins with a ghost password and they can't forensic it because voting machine softwase was last updated 9/15 in Maricopa County

Could viruses be created in 6 weeks to cause harm......Senate hearing pal

So? They could say anything they want. There was no oversight. How do you know their figures are accurate?

Sure Tips, 80 judges ignored it, Bill Barr ignored it, Donald's Cyber Security Chief ignored it, Republican election officials ignored it, umpteen recounts, audits and signature matches ignored it.

I wouldn't be surprised if they don't, but I do wonder. They're 100% emotionally invested in this now.
Why was the Dominion virus program not updated after 9/15 on the voting machines? Anyone could hack no?

It was said at the hearing my friend. Looks like 36,000 sign ins with a ghost password and they can't forensic it because voting machine softwase was last updated 9/15 in Maricopa County

So? They could say anything they want. There was no oversight. How do you know their figures are accurate?

Yup. They're not worried about accuracy. This is about narrative.

The chairman of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors has told the "audit team" that they'd better be ready to back all this up in court.

Looking forward to that. We'll see what they actually present, as opposed to what they claim in public.

Emails reveal the RNC has known for months that trump is lying about "massive voter fraud."​

Given that the Cry Baby Sore Loser's imaginary, vast, nefarious caper to steal his wildly improbable "Landslide!" would require the tight-lipped complicity of so many public servants - both Republican and Democratic, both elected office holders and federal and district judges, is still distinguished by the inability to identify a single suspect of the required extensive network of collaborators, normal folks can readily toss this self-serving delusion upon the towering crap heap that includes the big, fat liar's fake claim that millions of invisible bogus people had all voted against him to deprive him of his popular vote victory in 2016.

There is no shortage of make-believe bad people being very mean to Trump according to Trump Cult dogma.

As one, bona fide, Trump toady encapsulated the scam, it's all

Screen Shot 2021-06-27 at 12.43.15 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-27 at 12.44.33 PM.png

The chairman of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors has told the "audit team" that they'd better be ready to back all this up in court.

Looking forward to that. We'll see what they actually present, as opposed to what they claim in public.

Well the Q-Kooks can pack their bags. AZ elections officials found only 182 cases of potential voter fraud out of 3 million votes cast.

Given that likely half of them were probably legit and half the remainder were votes for the Rump Dumpster, guess he won’t make up those 10,000 votes he needed. :rolleyes-41:

Well the Q-Kooks can pack their bags. AZ elections officials found only 200 cases of potential voter fraud out of 3 million votes cast.

Given that likely half of these were votes for the Rump Dumpster, guess he won’t make up those 10,000 votes he needed. :rolleyes-41:

I wonder if they know about this. I doubt it has been reported in their universe.

They'll find a reason to keep going. They are completely duped and won't stop.

Well the Q-Kooks can pack their bags. AZ elections officials found only 200 cases of potential voter fraud out of 3 million votes cast.

Given that likely half of these were votes for the Rump Dumpster, guess he won’t make up those 10,000 votes he needed. :rolleyes-41:

I wonder if they know about this. I doubt it has been reported in their universe.

Correct where is MrPillow’s buddy Lastamender to comment? :)

Is that what you've "heard"?
Uh huh - Through the Grapevine :cool-45:

Well the Q-Kooks can pack their bags. AZ elections officials found only 182 cases of potential voter fraud out of 3 million votes cast.

Given that likely half of them were probably legit and half the remainder were votes for the Rump Dumpster, guess he won’t make up those 10,000 votes he needed. :rolleyes-41:

Thus, the Trump cult's paranoid conspiracy may well soon continue to metastasize to envelop the fake auditors in their Big Bamboozle caper!

Screen Shot 2021-07-17 at 10.48.11 AM.png

"Now they've taken control of the Cyber-Ninnies!"

An Associated Press investigation found 182 cases where problems were clear enough that officials referred them to investigators for further review. So far, only four cases have led to charges, including those identified in a separate state investigation. No one has been convicted. No person’s vote was counted twice.
While it’s possible more cases could emerge, the numbers illustrate the implausibility of Trump’s claims that fraud and irregularities in Arizona cost him the state’s electorate votes. In final, certified and audited results, Biden won 10,400 more votes than Trump out of 3.4 million cast.
AP’s findings align with previous studies showing voter fraud is rare. Numerous safeguards are built into the system to not only prevent fraud from happening but to detect it when it does.
“The fact of the matter is that election officials across the state are highly invested in helping to ensure the integrity of our elections and the public’s confidence in them,” said Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, a Democrat. “And part of that entails taking potential voter fraud seriously.”
Arizona’s potential cases also illustrate another reality: Voter fraud is often bipartisan. Of the four Arizona cases that have resulted in criminal charges, two involved Democratic voters and two involved Republicans.

100186.gif
"Oh, yeah!
Well whaddabout all them
magical, invisible folks thats
so mean to Trump!"

Last edited:

The big lie there was no fraud is over, it has failed. AZ. and GA. have more than enough proof those two states were stolen. That you assholes won't acknowledge the fact both have counted illegal votes is only another way you help to prove the fraud.

PA, and now it looks like WI, will follow with audits. Biden will lose those electoral votes. It will show the nation, whether you acknowledge it or not, that election was stolen.

The big lie there was no fraud is over, it has failed. AZ. and GA. have more than enough proof those two states were stolen. That you assholes won't acknowledge the fact both have counted illegal votes is only another way you help to prove the fraud.

PA, and now it looks like WI, will follow with audits. Biden will lose those electoral votes. It will show the nation, whether you acknowledge it or not, that election was stolen.

See?

SO....when the repub party ties itself to a serial liar, such as trump, they are playing with fire. They will suffer in the coming years from ignoring truth and allowing a blatant liar to drag along by the nose.

Translation = jimH52 is very very worried about the dem/zionist fraud in AZ about to come out, and hence is furiously spreading bullshit to counter that truth...

AZ voted for GOP state house and state senate. How TF did Low IQ Joe win? Fraud ballots, 74k and counting, and that doesn't include the machine cheating and the normal dead people/crossover dem cheating....

President Trump On Audits: ‘Numbers Will Be Released Shortly…They Are Extraordinarily Big’​

Yeah. Unfortunately that pesky thing called proof keeps eluding you.

E67078B1-5881-42DA-89F8-4C57B7D84E01.gif

Yeah. Unfortunately that pesky thing called proof keeps eluding you.

View attachment 513888

I keep telling them, "prove it in a court of law, and I'm in."

These are the people who keep preaching about "rule of law".

Weird, huh?

`What a ridiculous thread....there has been voter fraud and its already proven in two states...aside from that

THe RNC is IRRELEVANT and anything it says...Why? Because the head of the RNC is Mitt Romneys Neice and she is a ne ver trumper....Screw the RNC and I sent their mailer asking for money back with this statement...send me more mailers and you will pay for two stamps for nothing, unless you dump Romneys neice and actually represent ALL of us

I keep telling them, "prove it in a court of law, and I'm in."

These are the people who keep preaching about "rule of law".

Weird, huh?

I was working last night. During lunch I was chatting with some friends. One of my coworkers had heard I was a member of the ACLU and the NRA. He didn’t believe it.

I pulled out both cards. I showed him. I then explained that each right is vital for all the others. They are interconnected. A tapestry of freedom.

One of my oldest friends turned to his buddy. He nudged him. He said. See I told you he makes a lot of sense.

There were Blacks and Whites there chatting. Inevitably we got onto the “stolen” election.

I said that I’d read for hours. Reading evidence then looking up more information. Every single claim had been debunked.

Then I walked him through the sheer enormity of the needed conspiracy. I showed him the maps. Showed him the information.

I didn’t convince him. I knew I wouldn’t. But the rest. Those who were suspicious were less so after we talked. Those who were doubtful of the steal were more so by the time we walked back to fire up the equipment.

The problem with the believers is the same problem with all true believers. Including myself. We don’t want to believe we are wrong. It takes great moral character to honestly evaluate your beliefs. And incredible strength of will to admit even to yourself you were wrong.

You notice W. Never came out and said there were no WMD’s. It was quietly admitted and then it was a joke at the Press Dinner. With White House officials looking in closets and under cushions for WMD’s.

But before you say the Democrats are better, remember Clinton didn’t offer the admission that they had bombed an Aspirin Factory instead of a Nerve Agent factory.

Being wrong is easy. Admitting it is harder.

By Melanie Zanona, CNN, writes, "The House GOP's plan to win back power is becoming increasingly centered on one man: Donald J. Trump.

"On Thursday, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy became the latest in a parade of Republicans to make the pilgrimage to a Trump-owned property seeking the former President's support, while scores of GOP candidates have been invoking Trump's name and image to boost their campaign coffers, which are filling up at record rates."

This is a very strange phenomenon. Why? On Trump's watch, within a span of two years, his party lost control of the House, Senate, and the Presidency. Why in the world are Republican leaders gravitating to a loser?

The answer is two-fold.

First, uninformed, intelligence challenged grassroots Republicans still support Trump despite the enormous losses to the party. If they listen at all to what is happening around them, their use Fox News and other right wing sources exclusively. They avoid responsible news sources because Donald told them it is "fake news." Consequently, they believe Trump won the election, and they know nothing about the House and Senate except that they have been liberal as of late. They don't learn, and they don't want to learn.

Second, Trump is out to destroy the Republican Party because, of course, they are responsible for the election defeats -- certainly not him. Trump is using his obedient and gullible flock to accomplish that goal. Republican leaders are forced to pay homage to Trump or lose in the primary to someone who is. In terms of general elections where Trump is enormously unpopular, it is Catch-22 for Republicans.

Among all respondents in the latest poll, Trump was favorable for 32 per cent of American voters.

There is another factor to this that makes the matter all the more confusing.

The reader is reminded that the Russian dictator, Vladimir Putin, tried to help Trump become President in 2016 and the product of their cyber war became public on a daily basis courtesy of WikiLeaks. How much this helped Trump is unknown. The fact that the communist ruler of Russia wanted Trump to be President and helped him again in 2020 is known.

The reader is reminded Trump at Helsinki in July 2018 rejected American intelligence and accepted the word of the Russian instead.

Currently, Trump seems hell bent on destroying America's free elections, refusing to accept his huge defeat in the popular and Electoral College vote, declaring to this day that he was the winner of the election. There is zero substantiation of that view. 60 court decisions and the Supreme Court went against him, as did his own A.G. Still he persists in his fight to destroy America's faith in free elections.

In an attempt to overrule the results of the election, Trump then planned and executed an insurrection against our government on Jan. 6.

No one is aware of any relationship between Trump and Putin. We are aware that Putin approves of nearly everything Trump has done and is doing, which may include the destruction of a major American political party. The results of that would be catastrophic.

Still Republicans follow their leader ... perhaps over an abyss into oblivion.

Forum List

Back