Elon Musk's mental health and personality

What is your personal "opinion" and perspective on his mental health and personality type? All armchair psychiatrists' expertise invited. :lol:

Egotistical, insecure, controlling.
Not egotistical at all.
Secure and not controlling.
He doesn't care if his employees fail as long as they are trying something new.

Oh is Elon Musk a republican? Shame on him for joining the hackery of political lines instead of independent stances.

Of course, he was born on billionaires row in South Africa during that segregation period from 1971-1992 so it makes sense.
Yeah, too bad his family were leading opponents of the apartheid policies of South Africa's government,

You didn't even know it was called that, did you?

You might, but you demand Donald Trump and Milo be silence, Seig Heil.
I voted for Trump lol I am not a republican or a democrat. I judge the ideas and I vote for the person, not the party. What a hack.

.....and although there are some redeeming qualities about musk, the way he treats the poor working-class ain't one of them. I can say whatever my opinion is about it and the party hacks lose their fucking minds that's so funny.

I voted for Trump lol I am not a republican or a democrat. I judge the ideas and I vote for the person, not the party. What a hack.

.....and although there are some redeeming qualities about musk, the way he treats the poor working-class ain't one of them. I can say whatever my opinion is about it and the party hacks lose their fucking minds that's so funny.

How does he "treat" the poor or the working class?

I don't exploit people for money and it does not impress me one bit. I also have freedom of speech.
Who is exploiting money from people? If Elon is shouldnt the police be arresting him right now? Oh yeah, you are a communist who thinks that everything that is owned by the people should be taken by the government. Did you pay 11 billion dollars in taxes last year? Elon did, why arent you paying your fair share.

New Topics

Forum List

Back