Elon Musk withdrawals his bid for Twitter

What this warrants is an SEC investigation and likely prosecution of misstatements of material facts to all investors. (Just about every mutual fund holder)

This pertains to the CFO and internal accounting audits and everyone who bought advertising based on clicks. ALL were lied to. These allegations removes them from an umbrella of protection of legislation which protects them from legal liability of things posted to their "platform " making them no longer a platform but a publisher instead and legally liable for what they have published.

With the withholding of pertinent facts and data this also let's Elon Musk out of the 1 Billion dollar fee from walking away as Twitter did NOT hold up their end of the contract to allow them to be purchased by Elon Musk by withholding said information and by changing their business plan during said negotiations and evaluations. (Allowing key people to quit, become terminated, change policies, and resign their positions)

Elon Musk has pulled the plug on his $44billion Twitter takeover as he accused the firm of refusing to hand over details about the number of spam bots on its site.
The billionaire blasted the social media giant for refusing to 'comply with its contractual obligations' throughout the acquisition process.
He also claimed the company had failed to operate normally over the past two months as it froze its hiring process and fired senior staff.

Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal accused of racism over tweet asking …

NEW Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal has been accused of racism over a tweet asking, "why should I distinguish between white people and racists?"

Comment:
What a shame.
I was hoping that Musk would buy Twitter and clean it up.
But, it looks like Twitter is a sham.
They are like a bot farm, with a high percentage of fake users.
They could be sued for charging too much for their advertising for their inflated number of users.
Twitter's censorship policy is an admission that the Left's backwards philosophy cannot survive any scrutiny.
Twitter's CEO is another dumb liberal racist and he should not be in that position.
Maybe Twitter can be bought at a bargain in the future.

I could have told you this. I knew Musk would find a reason to rescind his offer. He is all hat and no cattle.

Forum List

Back