Elon Musk Says Apple Has Mostly Stopped Advertising on Twitter

Apple is having some big issues in China. 1000's of workers at Foxconn's iPhone factory have hit the road. 6 Million IPhone shortfall.

Maybe it's not a good time to advertise.
if the Chinese government says go to work you go to work.

Apple is having some big issues in China. 1000's of workers at Foxconn's iPhone factory have hit the road. 6 Million IPhone shortfall.

Maybe it's not a good time to advertise.
It’s also possible Apple doesn’t want to advertise on a platform that accommodates rightwing hate speech, misinformation, and lies.

Apple is sucking CCP cock
Samsung, long the main supplier of DRAM chips for iPhones, is set to start next year supplying NAND flash for iOS devices from its plant in China's Xian plant, which now contributes 40% of the Korean vendor's total 3D NAND flash capacity, ranging from 128 to 176 layers, the sources said.Nov 21, 2022

In a Bloomberg article. :rolleyes-41:

Right.

Show me the word "screeching". I don't have the stomach to read an entire Bloomberg article.

:laughing0301:

Musk has been screeching about advertisers leaving Twitter since he bought it for precisely the reason we said they would.

He’s an egomaniac who can’t take blame for his own actions.

Read his Twitter feed.

He’s been talking about it since he took over. He says they may have to declare bankruptcy.

I'm just interested in knowing how you can attribute a vocal quality, like "screeching", from reading the printed word.

Or is it just because you are terrified of and enraged at the man, that you attribute the emotional quality to his speech that you need to see to validate your feelings?

Just asking.

I'm just interested in knowing how you can attribute a vocal quality, like "screeching", from reading the printed word.

Or is it just because you are terrified of and enraged at the man, that you attribute the emotional quality to his speech that you need to see to validate your feelings?

Just asking.

If the extent of this discussion is you perseverating on the literal definition of the word screeching, then I’ll assume you have no real argument.

The point is that Musk has been complaining about advertisers leaving and will blame everyone except himself.

If the extent of this discussion is you perseverating on the literal definition of the word screeching, then I’ll assume you have no real argument.

The point is that Musk has been complaining about advertisers leaving and will blame everyone except himself.

So, you're saying that you have no way to know the emotional status of Musk as he tweeted what you characterized as an emotionally loaded statement.

Got it.

Forum List

Back