Elon Musk rips Democrats' billionaire-tax plan that could slap him with a $10 billion annual bill

Janet Yellen Proposes Tax On Coins You Acquire In Mario
article-9769-1.jpg

" . . . . .While Yellen assured the public this tax would only affect the very rich, critics warn that this could cause rich people to stop playing Mario altogether. Democrats have responded to this criticism by proposing legislation that would require rich people to play at least 5 hours of Mario per day.

Yellen is now suggesting it may be time to look at taxing Sonic rings as well. "

There is a very big difference between democratic and republican spending.

Republicans spend a lot more, they don't pay for what they spend while at the same time cutting taxes. They waste money on unnecessary wars and welfare to big business.

The average American citizen gets zero or next to zero from all of the out of control spending republicans do when they are in power.

Democrats don't spend as much, the do pay for some if not most of their spending and they don't cut taxes. They go along with the out of control spending on unnecessary wars and military. They go along with the welfare to big business.

The average American does get something from democratic spending. We get roads, schools, health care, social security, alternative energy, technology, research and development.

We would get a lot more of that if republicans didn't do everything they can to stop it.

One very important thing we get from republicans. A destroyed economy.

The one very important thing we get from democrats, they clean up, or at least tries, to clean up the economic mess the republicans create and leave behind.
To be fair, Musk got a $465 million loan from Obama, which he repaid. However, he wouldnt be here sitting on a $1,000,000,000,000 company if it werent for the government. So fuck him and fuck anyone else that feels sorry for Musk.

Bwwwahahhhaaaaa. Yet the dumbocraps on Congress think that Elon has billions of dollars under his bed, and want it now.. Thanks for making my point.

How come the poor never pay their fair share. I pay over $100,000 a year in taxes, and most of the poor dont even make that much. Fuck the poor because they dont do anything for the country while i pay a very large share, and you whiney ass prog slaves demand i pay more.
View attachment 556992
I didnt make your point, you dumb piece of shit.

Looks like you need a better accountant, boy.

Tear the whole tax code down. It needs a redo.

People have no idea the games the rich play with money.

If I thought the damage would be contained to Bezos and Musk, why I would go door to door raising support for the democrats. I, however, know that once you open that door, they are going to be coming after me at some point to punish me for my white privilege of owning a house.
Why would you want to destroy Tesla, SpaceX and Amazon?

Is it? I really dont watch TV.
But others do. It is the truth to them. No matter how many times I go to it, there is going to be Covid propaganda and Climate Change propaganda endlessly. I guarantee you pulling the California act will have millions leaving the state as the elderly will not sit in homes or apartments with sweltering heat and no electricity. So....barrier islands and flood plains need to be dealt with in building. A good start.

Seeing as how the federal government took in record revenue this year in excess of $ 4 trillion I see no reason to raise anybody's rates.
That's not enough information to make that determination. Of course it was a record. It should be a record every year, as GDP grows every year. In reality, our spending to GDP is relatively low, for first world nations.

So no number is acceptable to you. So no need to do any work to show you anything. Which saves time.

Last edited:
There's a lot of reasons to not like Elon Musk. He is quick to grandstand and act like he is our savior in today's modern age.

But with all those boorish attitudes comes someone who is also an innovator-disruptor in the most beneficial ways as well. His EVs are legendary even though he really doesn't produce that many cars... nevermind Star-link satellite system launched by his own new rockets.

So I say his innovations have provided him rewards that he should be able to enjoy. Because if he doesn't what will be the incentive for anyone in the future doing so again?
We have seen this before when JFK drastically lowered the marginal tax rates for the Rich. Before he lowered the rates our economy was dying and floundering. People refused to work past a specific point because all the money would go to the government. What was the point?

Same exact thing here. If you set aside money for retirement you will not see it actually grow. Because most mutual funds grow around 11%/yr and the tax rate of 15% will shrink your nest egg. So if somehow you actually find single stocks or have luck at the craps table of options trading and have a portfolio in excess of $400,000 you then qualify as "the rich" and begin having your retirement portfolio shrink by 15% every year at tax time. BTW your average person should have 1.4million in a retirement portfolio by the time you retire...but don't expect to get a SS check...it will be taxed into a "balance due" note because you have paid off your home and you are so well off and all those welfare recipients need your house and retirement portfolio.

There are worse things than being broke....living beyond your retirement into the dog days of retirement where the only thing you can afford to eat is Alpo.

That's what this new tax is all about. Taking from your average hard working person and giving it to the welfare office so they can give it to the stream of illegal immigrants pouring across the border.

I didnt make your point, you dumb piece of shit.

Looks like you need a better accountant, boy.
Dude, i am only paying 20% of my income in taxes. Think about that, you dufus. I learned how to avoid paying very high taxes, by learning how the Progressive elites hide their money. Today i am in the top 10%. But those stupid poor progressive asswipes like you, probably pay so much more tax rate, because you just do what your progressive masters tell you to do, and that is to pay "Your fair share"... You just cant get more stupid than that.

Think about it, if i pay $100,000 in taxes but that is only 20% of my income, what is my total income? Oh yeah, math, that must make me a racist..

2021 Qualified Dividend Tax Rates

RateSingleMarried Filing JointlyMarried Filing SeparatelyHead of Household
0%$0 – $40,400$0 – $80,800$0 – $40,400$0 – $54,100
15%$40,401 – $445,850$80,801 – $501,600$40,401 – $250,800$54,101 – $473,750
20%$445,851+$501,601+$250,801+$473,751+
Aug 27 2021

The Dividend Tax Rate for 2020 and 2021 - SmartAsset

smartasset.com/taxes/dividend-tax-rate

smartasset.com/taxes/dividend-tax-rate

Janet Yellen Proposes Tax On Coins You Acquire In Mario
article-9769-1.jpg

" . . . . .While Yellen assured the public this tax would only affect the very rich, critics warn that this could cause rich people to stop playing Mario altogether. Democrats have responded to this criticism by proposing legislation that would require rich people to play at least 5 hours of Mario per day.

Yellen is now suggesting it may be time to look at taxing Sonic rings as well. "
I will offshore my Sonic Ring just like i did with my automatic weapons..

Tear the whole tax code down. It needs a redo.

People have no idea the games the rich play with money.
Of course if they just did a flat tax, like 10% across the board consumption tax, then everyone would pay their fair share as the poor would pay less in taxes, and the rich would pay more in taxes. But then the Dumbocrooks could use the Tax Codes to get out the vote for stupid prog slaves then could they?

There's a lot of reasons to not like Elon Musk. He is quick to grandstand and act like he is our savior in today's modern age.

But with all those boorish attitudes comes someone who is also an innovator-disruptor in the most beneficial ways as well. His EVs are legendary even though he really doesn't produce that many cars... nevermind Star-link satellite system launched by his own new rockets.

So I say his innovations have provided him rewards that he should be able to enjoy. Because if he doesn't what will be the incentive for anyone in the future doing so again?
We have seen this before when JFK drastically lowered the marginal tax rates for the Rich. Before he lowered the rates our economy was dying and floundering. People refused to work past a specific point because all the money would go to the government. What was the point?

Same exact thing here. If you set aside money for retirement you will not see it actually grow. Because most mutual funds grow around 11%/yr and the tax rate of 15% will shrink your nest egg. So if somehow you actually find single stocks or have luck at the craps table of options trading and have a portfolio in excess of $400,000 you then qualify as "the rich" and begin having your retirement portfolio shrink by 15% every year at tax time. BTW your average person should have 1.4million in a retirement portfolio by the time you retire...but don't expect to get a SS check...it will be taxed into a "balance due" note because you have paid off your home and you are so well off and all those welfare recipients need your house and retirement portfolio.

There are worse things than being broke....living beyond your retirement into the dog days of retirement where the only thing you can afford to eat is Alpo.

That's what this new tax is all about. Taking from your average hard working person and giving it to the welfare office so they can give it to the stream of illegal immigrants pouring across the border.

He should be able to be rewarded for his innovation but no company has ever been valued as much as his while actually producing so little.

Tesla Becomes Lowest-Revenue Company to Hit $1 Trillion Market Value

The reason for that is the Trillions the Fed has pumped into the markets.

Forum List

Back