Elon Musk rips Democrats' billionaire-tax plan that could slap him with a $10 billion annual bill

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2021
Tesla CEO Elon Musk on Monday evening criticized a Democratic tax proposal that would target American billionaires to fund a safety-net expansion, saying it represented the start of a new campaign from Democrats to redistribute wealth from the richest Americans.

"Eventually, they run out of other people's money and then they come for you," he wrote on Twitter.

The former Rush Limbaugh is spinning in his grave over this "tax the rich" plan. You guys have to stop it!

Personally, I think the rich should pay their fair share.

If I thought the damage would be contained to Bezos and Musk, why I would go door to door raising support for the democrats. I, however, know that once you open that door, they are going to be coming after me at some point to punish me for my white privilege of owning a house.

If I thought the damage would be contained to Bezos and Musk, why I would go door to door raising support for the democrats. I, however, know that once you open that door, they are going to be coming after me at some point to punish me for my white privilege of owning a house.
So you've drank the kool aid provided by Musk.

So you've drank the kool aid provided by Musk.

No I would like nothing better than run over him with my truck, but that doesn't change the fact that once you let Congress have a new tax, they are not going to contain it to just the super wealthy. If they can tax Musk on unrealized gains on Tesla, they can tax me on unrealized gains on my property value.

Tesla CEO Elon Musk on Monday evening criticized a Democratic tax proposal that would target American billionaires to fund a safety-net expansion, saying it represented the start of a new campaign from Democrats to redistribute wealth from the richest Americans.

"Eventually, they run out of other people's money and then they come for you," he wrote on Twitter.

The former Rush Limbaugh is spinning in his grave over this "tax the rich" plan. You guys have to stop it!

But Elon Musk isnt a billionaire any more, so the tax wouldnt work on him...

Elon Musk is a trillionaire...

Sorry progs but your wording fucks you.

Personally the poor never pay their fair share, as they are freeloaders who sit in their parents basement and do nothing to support this country.

1635295966873.png

Last edited:

Of course he is. We can and should count on people to look out for their self interest.

Define “fair share”. Be specific and provide numbers and percentages.

New Topics

Forum List

Back