Elon Musk Reveals Half of Biden's Twitter Followers are Bots, Audit

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
The emperor has no clothes. There is a hollow man in the president's office. 81 million votes? No way.

The emperor has no clothes. There is a hollow man in the president's office. 81 million votes? No way.

Twitter CEO might be charged with fraud since that can deceive stockholders.

That's okay. All my supporters are clones........

6e100a6d-0d59-4806-be42-5fcfb7c51ab4_screenshot.jpg

Are you going to mention that your own link says more than 60% of Donald's follower's are fake, and a whopping 74% of Musk's followers are fake?

Twitter CEO might be charged with fraud since that can deceive stockholders.
Seriously doubtful. The CEO isn't responsible for monitoring how many accounts are verified human beings.

I see no way on earth such a suit could succeed.

The advertisers who are paying based on hits etc might very well have a case though.

So what? Only a small percentage of people in the USA are on Twitter.

Kim Kardashian has millions of followers but no one is going to elect her President.

So what? Only a small percentage of people in the USA are on Twitter.

Kim Kardashian has millions of followers but no one is going to elect her President.
Then why all the wailing and hand wringing over Musk buying it and making it a free speech platform?

Because a quarter of the US population uses twitter, primarily young people and teens who democrats see as their natural constituencies.

I'm pretty sure I'm the only person here who knows anything about having a twitter account that even approaches 7 digit followers. Look, when you have a large following, fakes and bots are just a fact of life. You can't blame someone for fake accounts that follow them. When you have that big of a following, they all become anonymous clutter. I have no idea how many bots are following me, and I can't be bothered to care. There's just too many of them, you can't stop them.

It's going to get damned interesting if/when these accounts are traced and we see who owns them.

Are you going to mention that your own link says more than 60% of Donald's follower's are fake, and a whopping 74% of Musk's followers are fake?
A lot of people believe that a good percentage of votes Biden received are fake. And we see the proof in living color all around us.

Ouch!

We can then deduce that the same ratio of his voters are fake, too.

It is so obvious.

POTUS tweets and gets like 500 retweets and he supposedly has like 30 billion followers.

TWITTER EXECS SHOULD GO TO PRISON FOR SECURITIES FRAUD.

Forum List

Back