Elon Musk has enraged the Left

The problem is he hasn’t enraged the right as well – conservatives who condone the spread of rightwing hate speech, misinformation, and lies.
Pretty much all sites can be accused of the same

In fact, your own President said:

1. The Pandemic is over

2. His political opposition are semi-fascists.

Here we see examples of both lies and hate speech to incite the crazies, yet you invite him on Twitter and not others you are politically at odds with

But he is the President of the United States. People should hear what he has to say regardless, because the people elected him. That is what blew me away with how Trump was treated at the end of his term. Corporate America disallowed Trump from being heard to the voters that put him there.

This is the scary part. Our First Amendment right to free speech now hangs upon whether corporate America wants us to have it or not. Soon there will be no more Elon Musks, just a woke corporate elite run by the Swamp in DC with people like you praising the end of our First Amendment rights.

Elon Musk's Monday morning tweet showing off his Diet Coke and prop gun-littered bedside table caused outrage among many liberals and critics of the Twitter CEO and Tesla chief.

The picture shows a half-drunk bottle of water and a replica of George Washington's flintlock pistol lying in a wooden box. The box's open lid displays Emanuel Leutze's famous painting of Washington crossing the Delaware River during the American Revolution.

Liberals heavily derided Musk's tweet, with composer Shawn Patterson writing: 'How shocking: the richest man on Earth is a f--king trailer park simpleton.'

The tweet even annoyed anti-gun activists like Kris Brown, who tweeted: 'All jokes aside, replica gun or not - gun safety isn't a joke. Grow up.'

Ryan Pinesworth criticized Musk over a user that had been banned from the site for saying former President Donald Trump should be punished for treason, writing 'Musk is talking about Apple and free-speech... only for the people who lick his boots and agree with him.'

The tweets ranged from simple mockery to the bizarre, with one person writing: 'I'd be suicidal too if I lost 44 billion dollars, my wife left me, had no redeeming qualities whatsoever and contributed nothing meaningful to society.'

View attachment 732668

Comment:
Elon Musk sure knows how to trigger the imbecilic liberal flakes.
The Crazy Left Wingers are terrified of Freedom of Speech.
Censorship is an indication that the Left can't survive any scrutiny or criticism.
I don't care about twitter, no one does.

Not really sure what this thread is about other than it seems to be another "let's attack the left" kind of thread.
However you seem to be relating it to freedom of speech which seems a little weird. Is there anyone trying to lock him up for saying this? Any government agency?
I`m supposed to be enraged about Elon Musk? Actually I think it`s great that GAB has a serious competitor. I don`t care what muskrat does, I`m not a twit.

I hear Musk took a poll on Twitter: Should Trump be reinstated?

something like 41% said NO

The majority said Yes.

maybe all those who said NO ought to be punished somehow for NOT being democratic with Trump but enjoying democracy for THEMSELVES. There just should be a punishment for blatant hypocrisy.

What if Musk had a poll to ask if those Trump hating people should be banned? That would be fair..

Of course that would not be feasible but -just saying

From the OP

Pinesworth criticized Musk over a user that had been banned from the site for saying former President Donald Trump should be punished for treason

Me

The guy has a point. I don't think people should be banned, liberal or conservative. The problem is that conservatives are banned and leftists rarely are. Maybe Musk figured he'd do a little "affirmative action" for the hated conservatives? You know, "reverse" discrimination to make up for past discrimination against that group

LOL

I hear Musk took a poll on Twitter: Should Trump be reinstated?

something like 41% said NO

The majority said Yes.
Did the majority say 'yes' or did you invent that?

It could be a gauge of Trump's popularity if it's true that the majority still supports Trump.

DeSantis is going to wait for a lot more than 41% popularity before he challenges Trump.

Elon Musk's Monday morning tweet showing off his Diet Coke and prop gun-littered bedside table caused outrage among many liberals and critics of the Twitter CEO and Tesla chief.

The picture shows a half-drunk bottle of water and a replica of George Washington's flintlock pistol lying in a wooden box. The box's open lid displays Emanuel Leutze's famous painting of Washington crossing the Delaware River during the American Revolution.

Liberals heavily derided Musk's tweet, with composer Shawn Patterson writing: 'How shocking: the richest man on Earth is a f--king trailer park simpleton.'

The tweet even annoyed anti-gun activists like Kris Brown, who tweeted: 'All jokes aside, replica gun or not - gun safety isn't a joke. Grow up.'

Ryan Pinesworth criticized Musk over a user that had been banned from the site for saying former President Donald Trump should be punished for treason, writing 'Musk is talking about Apple and free-speech... only for the people who lick his boots and agree with him.'

The tweets ranged from simple mockery to the bizarre, with one person writing: 'I'd be suicidal too if I lost 44 billion dollars, my wife left me, had no redeeming qualities whatsoever and contributed nothing meaningful to society.'

View attachment 732668

Comment:
Censorship is an indication that the Left can't survive any scrutiny or criticism.

With Jesus on his side, Musk will be just fine...

65155467-11492933-image-a-5_1669939961432.jpg

View attachment 732668

Comment:

44 Billion to 'own the libs' is quite the price tag. Especially considering how hard Elon is tanking the company's revenue....and his own investment.

Elon outdid DeSantis' 1 billion dollar price tag for punishing Disney when he didn't like their free speech.

Last edited:
While Tick Tock is alleged to be a spy network for the Chinese regime, the crazy celebrity left seems to concern themselves with the 1st Amendment freedom of speech in Twitter. No surprise here.

While Tick Tock is alleged to be a spy network for the Chinese regime, the crazy celebrity left seems to concern themselves with the 1st Amendment freedom of speech in Twitter. No surprise here.
its been well proven tic tok is an intelligence gathering operation of the CCP,,
the big question is how far does it go,,, is it true what they say and another purpose is to dumb down the american people??

that ones is really well proven,,

its been well proven tic tok is an intelligence gathering operation of the CCP,,
the big question is how far does it go,,, is it true what they say and another purpose is to dumb down the american people??

that ones is really well proven,,

Oooh.... a brand new conspiracy!

Are you done with the Big Lie, or just adding this to your collection like pokemon?

44 Billion to 'own the libs' is quite the price tag. Especially considering how hard Elon is tanking the company's revenue....and his own investment.

Elon outdid DeSantis' 1 billion dollar price tag for punishing Disney when he didn't like their free speech.

It is quite a bit of a price tag, especially since we can do it for free here on USMB.

But it really is touching how much you cultists worry about poor little Elon and his money.

This is fun.

No one has a right to use your property for their speech. Its always a privileged.

Would you FORCE someone to host speech they don't want on their site?

Who's forcing anything?

Now the issue and concept of a digital commons is something being bounced around.

So now you are for property rights, but "bake that fucking cake, peasant"......

Forum List

Back