Elon Musk confirms that Twitter has interfered with elections

Certainly the Biden WH would NEVER violate the 1st Ammendment and tell private companies who to censor, right?

That is unconstitutional….certainly worthy of impeachment.

When every platform censored Alex Jones on the same day, it was obviously government involvement.

The government pressuring private companies to ban people is a direct 1A violation.

So then he should have no problem presenting evidence

And you think the EIB network hasn't interfered with elections, ,or any media network with an opinion section, or info-tainment organization selling opinion as news......

Stop the twat. Get off twitter.

So then he should have no problem presenting evidence
If he is allowed to present that evidence. You people just ignore the dismissed cases that never get that chance. Turns out shit like that is unconstitutional. Will the courts ever admit it is? They might have to and then the shit will really hit the fan.

If he is allowed to present that evidence. You people just ignore the dismissed cases that never get that chance. Turns out shit like that is unconstitutional. Will the courts ever admit it is? They might have to and then the shit will really hit the fan.
I have no idea what you’re talking about

The election interference consists of misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies from rightwing sources.

You repeated the lie that vaccinated people can't get Covid, and 600,000 Americans died as a result.

1669838797180.png

The EIB network never pretended to be anything but Conservative nore did they block opposing views.
Well they certainly pretended to be Conservative, and El Rushbo was the greatest propagandist this country has produced in quite some time. His vile brand of divisive politics has made it's way into the New Republican's daily vernacular. I can't wait for talking point gems that they will no doubt produce over the next couple of years in the run up to the next greatest and most important election, ever, I swear!

Forum List

Back