Elon Musk Commits the Unpardonable Sin

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
This cant end well for this man

Musk has publicly expressed on Twitter, where he said last week that “the coronavirus panic is dumb.” In the note to employees of the rocket manufacturer, the SpaceX chief noted that all the evidence he had seen about COVID-19, the disease caused by the novel coronavirus, “suggests that this is *not* within the top 100 health risks in the United States.”

“The risk of death from C19 is *vastly* less than the risk of death from driving your car home.”

Musk has publicly expressed on Twitter, where he said last week that “the coronavirus panic is dumb.” In the note to employees of the rocket manufacturer, the SpaceX chief noted that all the evidence he had seen about COVID-19, the disease caused by the novel coronavirus, “suggests that this is *not* within the top 100 health risks in the United States.”

“The risk of death from C19 is *vastly* less than the risk of death from driving your car home.”

Oh boy, he's in BIG trouble with the Dim Dems and liberal lunatics! I'm telling you, as I've posted on here once before, if Elon were smart about this situation, he should have his people design a special mouth and nose covering and call it...............wait for it..................The Musk Mask or The Mask of Musk. There's some great marketing potential in this idea.....

Oh boy, he's in BIG trouble with the Dim Dems and liberal lunatics! I'm telling you, as I've posted on here once before, if Elon were smart about this situation, he should have his people design a special mouth and nose covering and call it...............wait for it..................The Musk Mask or The Mask of Musk. There's some great marketing potential in this idea.....
I dont agree with his politics, but I admire this man. He really is brilliant and his lib followers should be listening to him over the likes of Bill Gates.

How horrible that he express his opinion about the insanity that has taken over this country.
According to the leftists here, he has blood on his hands for every death because he isnt properly hysterical over their favorite disease.
The left needed this disease.....and isn't it wonderful that it waited till after all of the awards were handed out in Hollywood so their donors could once again have their day in the Sun. Maybe they can wrap this all up in October just in time for the election. Course...if they lose again...I expect another outbreak next year to bring this country's economy to it's knees. If they win.....they'll wait awhile....but they'll stage another series of white nationalist mass-murders before that so they can take our guns....then they can take all of our money and our food stores during the next coronavirus scare.

The Democrat Party is not going to tolerate someone of his notoriety spoiling their 2nd Great Depression party.......they want and need the United States to be crushed by the virus and his meddling isn't going to be tolerated......

He needs to check his email cause the democrats sent that email out on crashing the economy months ago...just ask bill maher...

A few months will reveal much about all this.

I realize it's only my county, but I've been keeping track daily. Yesterday we had 34 known cases. Today they list it as 31. Wonder what that means. Wonder if itll start dropping since my county is rural and white and everybody's staying home.

So does this mean he will no longer make ventilators??

I mean...why go thru all the trouble of retro-fitting factories to make something that is supposedly spawned from a hoax??

I mean...why go thru all the trouble of retro-fitting factories to make something that is supposedly spawned from a hoax??

Again with the "hoax" talk.
Where did he say the virus is a "hoax."

I understand how a term that your cult leader attributed to the reaction of the virus triggers you...

So to make you feel better.....I will rephrase the question...

Why go thru all the trouble of retro-fitting a factory to produce something that was spawned out of something you think is dumb??

I understand how a term that your cult leader attributed to the reaction of the virus triggers you...

Why go thru all the trouble of retro-fitting a factory to produce something that was spawned out of something you think is dumb??

He challenged you to produce such a quote.

You can't, proving you are simply the sort of lying low-life that government school turns out by the ton.

The REACTION is dumb.

Why arent we shutting down the country for the flu which has killed twice as many as your new, favorite disease to "get Donald Trump"

You TRY to mock the right but you still refuse to get the differences. You keep falling into the same leftist talking points even as you try to play the right.

The REACTION is dumb.

Why arent we shutting down the country for the flu which has killed twice as many as your new, favorite disease to "get Donald Trump"

You TRY to mock the right but you still refuse to get the differences. You keep falling into the same leftist talking points even as you try to play the right.

When people finally stop running scared, stop and look around, they are going to feel pretty dumb..............they were lied to by the democrat party members in the press....and I believe by anti-Trump elements at the CDC and the NIH..........there was no reason to shut down the country, and the models keep coming down with their numbers..........

The REACTION is dumb.

Minnesota...

Minnesota Governor Tim Walz ordered a widespread shutdown of normal life on March 25, effective (11:59 p.m.) March 27.

In his remarks explaining the order, he premised his order on 74,000 projected deaths from COVID-19.

Last week we learned that, if the order worked out as hoped, it would save 24,000 lives. We have yet to see the model. Maybe someday he’ll let us in on the secret.

As of the moment I write this morning, Minnesota has experienced a total of 30 deaths attributable to COVID-19. That is up approximately one since Sunday.

The Minnesota Department of Health COVID-19 situation update is accessible online here.

The current shutdown order will expire on Friday. Reporting on the governor’s current thinking, the Star Tribune’s Jeremy Olson forgets about the governor’s remarks supporting his order. Instead, Olson looks elsewhere: “Forecasting by the University of Washington’s Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation also dropped the predicted COVID-19 death toll in Minnesota in the next four months from 932 to 625.”

Olson adds: “The institute projected no dates on which the state’s hospitals would run out of ventilators — which are critical for keeping patients with severe COVID-19 cases breathing.” The validity of the institute’s model is a question beyond the scope of Olson’s story. Insofar as he relies on its model, however, Olson ought to dig into it.

This SOB is as bad as SOROS. I use to think not but his Grand father was a prosecuted traitor or some crap in Canada .
Musk has a goal to due away with MOAT humans and move us into that POST HUMANN WORLD BS!!

I'm still not sure what to think of him......
1586274752046.png

Last edited:

well the hospital admins should order them if they need them. why did they fail to do that?

The REACTION is dumb.

When people finally stop running scared, stop and look around, they are going to feel pretty dumb..............they were lied to by the democrat party members in the press....and I believe by anti-Trump elements at the CDC and the NIH..........there was no reason to shut down the country, and the models keep coming down with their numbers..........

This post is why I need that 'informative' button.

Forum List

Back