Ellen Page becomes a man

She is still a broad you know. A lot of these young'uns change their "genders" more often than I change my underwear
Someone is fooling with the babies in utero. Boys aren't born “as” boys anymore, and girls aren't born “as” girls — because the OB/GYN doctor had to change his underwear and wash his hands after signing the birth certificate with all those unnecessary operations at the time of pregnancy and childbirth.

It's too bad, she's kind of cute.

If that thing and Chaz Bono hook up. . . would that be considered ghey?
Isn't everything trannies do gay? A guy pretending to be a girl who wants to fuck guys is biologically gay. A guy pretending to be a girl that wants to fuck girls is psychologically gay. Those poor confused folks can't win.

She is still a broad you know. A lot of these young'uns change their "genders" more often than I change my underwear
Someone is fooling with the babies in utero. Boys aren't born “as” boys anymore, and girls aren't born “as” girls — because the OB/GYN doctor had to change his underwear and wash his hands after signing the birth certificate with all those unnecessary operations at the time of pregnancy and childbirth.

????

Boy, you are abusing the crazy.

I hope my life never gets so pathetically empty till I am concerned about the sexual or gender choices of people I will never meet.
So you don’t support the LGBTQ movement!

What a sexist, bigoted homophobe you are!!!!

And you’re racist because there are trans colored people too

Liberals don't know any more about Biology than they do Economics, History, Climate Science, Ethics or the Constitution.

Especially the dumb ones from Hollywood.

Boys have tee tees, Girls don't. It is a biological fact. If you don't believe me go look it up.

Last edited:

I hope my life never gets so pathetically empty till I am concerned about the sexual or gender choices of people I will never meet.

Where did you get such a silly idea. I don't have to care about the details of every persons decisions to support every persons ability to exercise their rights.

I heard she/he wants a place in the Biden administration. Transgender is a resume builder with Creepy Joe.
That's what I heard anyways.

I don't doubt it, the people you associate with are bigots too.
Nothing but identity politics with you and your ilk? It sure seems so.
Not who's the best person for the job, but just what identity does that person represent.
idiot

You're gonna' hurt yourself jumping to conclusions like that.

How does someone saying they don't care what gender someone is equate to someone being a bigoted homophobe? Maybe they've just got more pressing, pertinent things to be concerned with.

And, so, if someone hates basketball, are they racist because there are colored people in the NBA? If someone doesn't like hip-hop, are they racist because there are colored hip-hop "artists"?

It's just like when idiot colored folks called whites "racist" when they didn't vote for Obama, despite the fact that countless people didn't vote for Obama because they don't share democratic political ideologies.

Idiots like you are the reason we have the racial divide in this country that we do...

The mental disorder of woke leftism claims another one. Probably end up a suicide. Sad.. very sad.

Dude I didn't need to see that :(

How does this work? Does she simply announce she's a man and that makes her a man. It doesn't matter what she's got under her pants?

Pills, therapy and having a penis made for you if you are a woman while having your breasts removed and sexual reproduction organs also removed...

Destroying your body parts doesn't change your gender.

That must be some of that there "science" I keep hearing those liberals babbling about. I read a book one time about some guy that sewed a bunch of body parts together, I think his name was Frankenstein. Even thought it didn't work out very well, "science" keeps trying to turn out Frankengendered freaks of nature by sewing body parts together.

Forum List

Back