Ellen Page becomes a man

How does this work? Does she simply announce she's a man and that makes her a man. It doesn't matter what she's got under her pants?

Pills, therapy and having a penis made for you if you are a woman while having your breasts removed and sexual reproduction organs also removed...

Destroying your body parts doesn't change your gender.

Nope, but it is the lie they want to live with...

I am just answering your question and personally I am not going to cut my penis off nor grow boobs, well besides my moobs ( Man Boobs ) I have already but if she want to be a man and have all that done to her and live a lie then I just can not care any longer...

How does this work? Does she simply announce she's a man and that makes her a man. It doesn't matter what she's got under her pants?

Pills, therapy and having a penis made for you if you are a woman while having your breasts removed and sexual reproduction organs also removed...

Will she choose a 'Trump Mushroom Penis' or a 'Darth Vader Helmet' one?

oh my god !!!!!:auiqs.jpg:

It's too bad, she's kind of cute.

I hope my life never gets so pathetically empty till I am concerned about the sexual or gender choices of people I will never meet.

She made it the world business with her announcement...

No. She allowed discussion by her announcement. You chose to think it was your business for your own pathetic reasons.

Most likely a purple dildo looking one... I do not want to know what she has attached down there but if you want to look by all means enjoy the show!

I hope my life never gets so pathetically empty till I am concerned about the sexual or gender choices of people I will never meet.

No. She allowed discussion by her announcement. You chose to think it was your business for your own pathetic reasons.

Bull fucking shit!

She made it everyone business with her announcement, so fuck off with your bullshit!

Most likely a purple dildo looking one... I do not want to know what she has attached down there but if you want to look by all means enjoy the show!

You're the expert! Sounds like purple dildo it be.

Actually I looked it up on Duck Duck Go to answer the OP question and just do not care what she, he or it want to be...

Actually I looked it up on Duck Duck Go to answer the OP question and just do not care what she, he or it want to be...

I'm not penetrating this thread any further.
:safetocomeoutff:

Bull fucking shit!

She made it everyone business with her announcement, so fuck off with your bullshit!

I am here to announce I just farted. It's up to you to decide if you need to discuss my announcement.

I'm not penetrating this thread any further.
:safetocomeoutff:

I mean if she can be a man then can I be Ben Affleck and wake beside Ana de Armas?

and just do not care what she, he or it want to be...

See for the most part I do agree with you..Personal freedoms, choice and all that..

I do agree that mentally deranged adults should be given all the liberty they want to have when mutilating their own bodies, or to play dress up and live in fantasy land the rest of their lives.

Problem is..these trans folks keep saying that we (normal folks) have to also believe the lie..that they have somehow miraculously changed the laws of biology, and we HAVE to refer to them as whatever delusion they are having.

Nope. If we can't be firm on what the words "man" and "woman" definitively mean, than we have lost the meaning of words entirely.

Also trans activists and woke leftists keep trying to push this shit onto kids, and into schools...so yeah, it's gone beyond what they just want to do to themselves.

It's having a larger negative impact on society. It needs to stop being promoted as an acceptable lifestyle. And treated like the mental illness it is.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back