Ellen Page becomes a man

The mental disorder of woke leftism claims another one. Probably end up a suicide. Sad.. very sad.

It's too bad, she's kind of cute.

If she really wants to be a man, she's gonna have to sit around a fire with me and compare dick sizes. Then down a half pint of cheap vodka, chase down a running buck deer, jump on it's back, and cut it's throat while yelling "I'm a Maaaannn!!! And then drink the blood.

I don't believe her/him/it. That thing will never be 0.000005 percent the man I am.

How does this work? Does she simply announce she's a man and that makes her a man. It doesn't matter what she's got under her pants?

Pills, therapy and having a penis made for you if you are a woman while having your breasts removed and sexual reproduction organs also removed...

How does this work? Does she simply announce she's a man and that makes her a man. It doesn't matter what she's got under her pants?

Pills, therapy and having a penis made for you if you are a woman while having your breasts removed and sexual reproduction organs also removed...

Destroying your body parts doesn't change your gender.

Will she choose a 'Trump Mushroom Penis' or a 'Darth Vader Helmet' one?

Forum List

Back