Ellen Page becomes a man

However, won't it make it difficult to cast an actor for an acting roll, if the person is obviously not that? How can a white woman walk unto the stage where the script reads "enter stage left, a black man?"

Um, no.

If I'm doing the casting and the script calls for a black man, and a white woman auditions, my guess is that'd be one of the easiest casting decisions in the history of easy casting decisions...

If men are better, safer drivers, why is my car insurance less than my husband's?
Well for starters, I don't know you. For all I know you are in a same sex marriage and your husband is a woman, or a transgendered man. ;)

Well, for starters, read for context. The question is about men being better drivers, so from context, my husband would be a man. He would also, presumably, be a biological man, since I'm not aware of insurance companies jacking up insurance rates for women who mutilate themselves to pretend they're men. I feel certain there would be screaming headlines from the "woke" media if that happened.

It's too bad, she's kind of cute.

Wow! Look at those abs. Sexy!

Maybe Elliot can make a sequel to Juno and prove that men can give birth too

Except she isn't a man, she is a woman. Surgery, hormones do not change a persons sex. It's called science, you should educate yourself.

You can't pull the stem off an apple and paint it orange and call it an orange. Or in this case the reverse.

She is still a woman. It isn't society's responsibility to play into her fantasy. There are 7.5 billion people on this planet, no one has the time to care about everyone's individual exceptions. If you're born a man then you're a man, if you're born a woman then you're a woman. Anything besides that I don't care.

Call yourself whatever you want and that's fine, but unless I personally know you I don't have the time or inclination to care.

Except she isn't a man, she is a woman. Surgery, hormones do not change a persons sex. It's called science, you should educate yourself.
Disagree all you want TransLivesMatter, that doesn't change the facts. If you disagree prove it wrong.

Forum List

Back