Ella Jones Is Elected First Black Mayor of Ferguson

This is what happened when whites fled after the Ferguson riots.

Prove your statement.

And what is the problem with having a black mayor?

If the people want change, voting is how it's done.

I'm not surprised you have contempt for the democratic voting process in America.
After the Ferguson riots the whites left the city, blacks elected a black mayor. I don't have contempt for the voting process. I have contempt for black elected officials who are elected only because they are black.

This is what happened when whites fled after the Ferguson riots.

Prove your statement.

And what is the problem with having a black mayor?

If the people want change, voting is how it's done.

I'm not surprised you have contempt for the democratic voting process in America.
But she won't have the answers. You see. It will be hands out. Raise taxes on the civil again in the community, county, and the state. You know the score. The real slaves.

This is good news.

It's another step in the right direction for equality and justice for all.

In what way? What is her platform? What does she intend to do to clean up her city and create a thriving economy for the disadvantaged residents there?

"racial discrimination is over" - Georgia Governor Jimmy Carter in 1974

five decades later, Carter is still alive, and its still not over

Are you surprised that in this day and age people like Dana7360 would still be happy when one particular race is elected?

This is good news.

In what way? What is her platform? What does she intend to do to clean up her city and create a thriving economy for the disadvantaged residents there?

I don't know how she will do the things she needs to do but I'm sure she will roll up her sleeves and get to work to clean up the mess that city has become.

Give her time. See what she can do.

This is good news.

I don't know how she will do the things she needs to do but I'm sure she will roll up her sleeves and get to work to clean up the mess that city has become.

So if you don’t know what she will do or how she will do it how are you qualified to say electing her is a step in the right direction?

Another token democrat without a freaking clue? Good luck. The mayor of Minneapolis was a democrat and the governor of Minnesota was a democrat.

As George Carlin pointed out, “this country was founded by slave owners who wanted to be free.” Let that sink in for a moment.

This is good news.

So if you don’t know what she will do or how she will do it how are you qualified to say electing her is a step in the right direction?
Obviously Ferguson’s problems are almost solved. It doesn’t matter what her plans are. It’s a black female. Everything will be perfect now.

Forum List

Back