Elizabeth Warren throws her hat in the MA Senate race

Article 15

Dr. House slayer
Jul 4, 2008
After weeks of testing the political waters, Elizabeth Warren, a Harvard Law School professor and Wall Street critic, will officially announce her run for the US Senate tomorrow morning against Republican incumbent Scott Brown.

A senior campaign adviser has confirmed to the Globe that Warren will launch her candidacy by greeting voters across the state, beginning with a morning visit to a Boston MBTA station. She will then head to New Bedford, Framingham, Worcester, and Springfield, making similar appearances shaking hands and greeting voters.

Warren will not make any formal statements or speeches, but her aides will put a video on her campaign website featuring the candidate talking about the major themes she will strike as a candidate.

Democrat Warren to announce Senate candidacy - Political Intelligence - A national political and campaign blog from The Boston Globe - Boston.com

Warren is a good candidate.

Maybe she can beat the half bright male model.

Even though Scott Brown is popular I see him as a slight underdog in this race.

Martha Coakley ran pretty much the worst campaign of all-time and lost to Scott Brown by 5 points two years ago.

Last edited:
Even though Scott Brown is popular I see him as a slight underdog in this race.

Martha Coakley ran pretty much the worst campaign on all-time and lost to Scott Brown by 5 points two years ago.

Good point.

I like her a lot.
And she seems to be a big favorite among most dems. I see her taking Brown's seat.

Forum List

Back