Elizabeth Warren on the Trump Swamp Picks

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
Yeah Yeah, keep your Elizabeth Warren comments to yourself and listen to her YouTube...you might just learn something..

Donald Trump is a Cold Ass Liar..

Donald Trump isn’t “draining the swamp.” He’s inviting the biggest, ugliest swamp monsters in the front door – turning them loose on our government and our economy. Donald Trump’s word – his promise to the American people – is worth nothing. Today I spoke on the Senate floor about Trump’s decision to hand over the government to the worst kind of DC insiders and special interests. Take a look.

Fuck Off Trump!

Yeah Yeah, keep your Elizabeth Warren comments to yourself and listen to her YouTube...you might just learn something..

Donald Trump isn’t “draining the swamp.” He’s inviting the biggest, ugliest swamp monsters in the front door – turning them loose on our government and our economy. Donald Trump’s word – his promise to the American people – is worth nothing. Today I spoke on the Senate floor about Trump’s decision to hand over the government to the worst kind of DC insiders and special interests. Take a look.

Fuck Off Trump!

Lizzy Cheekbones = LOL

Fuck Off Trump!

Are you a Matthew sock?

Nobody but befuddled loons listens to Lieawatha and she should be the last one calling anyone a liar.

Forum List

Back