Elizabeth Warren: Markets Need to Be Regulated

hvactec

VIP Member
Jan 17, 2010
New Jersey
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQrc81Coemk&feature=related]Elizabeth Warren: Markets Need to Be Regulated - YouTube[/ame]

Eleizabeth Warren talks a good talk. And I know some of you get real impressed with pointy headed intellectuals who've never accomplished anything outside Academia (Surprise! She's a Harvard Lawyer!) But SHE is part of the problem:
Democrats Cheer Senate Candidate Elizabeth Warren's Attack on Wall St.
Warren, until recently President Obama's Special Advisor for the U.S. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
All that time with Obama and what did she do? Nothin'. But she sure as shit will fool enough retarded Taxachusetts voters in 2012 I'll bet!

C'mon people! She was on the oversight committee that was set up to oversea the very Banks she now beats up! She fell down on the job, so naturally you morons wanna' give her a promotion! What the fucks wrong with you?

Lastly, can anyone find an article or video that shows her position on the Federal Reserve or the Glass/Steagall Act? I can't find anything.

The problem here is she is arguing that, if they risk my money, she should have a say in how they risk it. She is playing with OPM, the banks are playing with theirs.

Yes, they are. The ones that are banks are anyway, if you give your money to something that is not actually a bank thinking it is I have no sympathy for you.

I wouldn't be surprised if Adolfo E. Warren will later be endorsing Mao Tse Purdue for Governor of North Carolina in 2012. NO ELECTIONS FOR YOU !! :eek:

Yes, they are. The ones that are banks are anyway, if you give your money to something that is not actually a bank thinking it is I have no sympathy for you.

when wall street is the main cause of the 08 crash, then you dont get to have much leeway on things. Capitalism is fine and dandy, Free no rules capitalism is a problem.

Wall Street is not the main cause, it is the proximate cause.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back