Elizabeth I- a rabid anti-Catholic

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
The deceased British monarch outlawed the saying of Catholic masses in a brutal suppression.

Yet, one of our major US states, Virginia, is named for this bigot.

Is it time to cancel out Elizabeth I and rename the Commonwealth for someone of better character? Maybe Floyd Land, after American hero George Floyd? (just a suggestion)

The deceased British monarch outlawed the saying of Catholic masses in a brutal suppression.

Is it time to cancel out Elizabeth I and rename the Commonwealth for someone of better character? Maybe Floyd Land, after American hero George Floyd? (just a suggestion)

I thought she was right in the money.

What are you complaining about? Are Catholics allowed to live there? Are they allowed to say mass? I say Catholics living there either shut up or move to some other city such as Pedophile Priest, Pennsylvania.

This should be Obama, Biden, and Hillay for the damage they caused

Elizabeth I- a rabid anti-Catholic​

By the way, I am an ex-Catholic and an anti-Catholic. Catholicism is the most superstitious of all the Christian faiths. However, it is Catholicism that has freed Poland from the S.U. and has made the nation able to stand up for itself against the EU too. So, Catholicism is both good and bad.

Compared to the other English monarchs of the time, Elizabeth was actually tolerant. She pretty much ignored practicing Catholics as long as they didn't stir up trouble. The shit stirrers, yeah, she executed them.

Religion then was an arm of the state; religious wars weren't about communion or not. It was about controlling the propaganda arm of the state. Her father's Anglican church was so close to Catholic that people noticed little different from one Sunday to another, even if the monarch had changed and demanded the other religion that week.

Kinda creepy gown; she had eyes everywhere....

1631334940112.png

You're kidding right?

You're kidding right?

Not at all.

If we are cancelling Robert E. Lee, Chris Columbus and others, why not Elizabeth I?

Her attitudes and actions against religious minorities were an abomination, I can't see why the delegrates in Richmond aren't taking action.

Not at all.

If we are cancelling Robert E. Lee, Chris Columbus and others, why not Elizabeth I?

Her attitudes and actions against religious minorities were an abomination, I can't see why the delegrates in Richmond aren't taking action.
Of course the other possibility would be to bring back Robert E. Lee & Chris Columbus but for me I'll just sit back w/ my popcorn.

Forum List

Back