Elizabeth Hurley stuns in an animal print bikini at 57.....Hubba-Hubba

On Thursday, the 57-year-old actress took to Instagram to show off her incredible physique in an animal print bikini.

"Yay!! My favourite Cheetah Bikini is back in stock," she captioned the post of the two-piece, which is from the Elizabeth Hurley Swim line.

Hurley also shared a few selfies donning the swimwear as she smiled for the camera.

The "Gossip Girl" star paired the cheetah print, gold chain bikini with hoop earrings and a smokey eye look.

Instagram users were in full support of Hurley's latest post.

Never seen a woman age so well," one user wrote, with another adding, "Getting younger and younger."

Damn, no plastic surgery either.

See, she would look good on a Bud Light!

Liz has always been easy on the eyes. It's also refreshing to see an attractive woman that's not covered in ink.

On Thursday, the 57-year-old actress took to Instagram to show off her incredible physique in an animal print bikini.

"Yay!! My favourite Cheetah Bikini is back in stock," she captioned the post of the two-piece, which is from the Elizabeth Hurley Swim line.

Hurley also shared a few selfies donning the swimwear as she smiled for the camera.

The "Gossip Girl" star paired the cheetah print, gold chain bikini with hoop earrings and a smokey eye look.

Instagram users were in full support of Hurley's latest post.

Never seen a woman age so well," one user wrote, with another adding, "Getting younger and younger."

Damn, no plastic surgery either.

For the lefties on the board...this is what women look like. No penis, no testicles, no Adam's apple, no beard, and no receding hairline.

She looks good for 57, but salma Hayek is 56 and looks even better.

Elizabeth is a bit skinny for my taste.
622D5D72-53B9-4DFB-8A69-88A031126AA3.jpeg
yep, Salma wins

Forum List

Back