Elementary school invites a drag queen prostitute for Christmas

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(OPINION) CBN – You can file this one in the “you have got to be kidding me” file. We wish we were. But it looks like 2019 will go down in the history as the year of the drag queens took over story hour at libraries across the country. Now an Austin, Texas elementary school has gone one step farther by inviting a drag queen prostitute under the school district’s new radical sex education initiative. However, the school is being accused of either ignoring or failing to carry out a full background check on the person they invited.
Elementary School Invites a Drag Queen Prostitute for Christmas

You just can't make this shit up!!!
Look at these headlines your so sickening you American hating pos losers.........

upload_2019-12-13_11-24-49.png

(OPINION) CBN – You can file this one in the “you have got to be kidding me” file. We wish we were. But it looks like 2019 will go down in the history as the year of the drag queens took over story hour at libraries across the country. Now an Austin, Texas elementary school has gone one step farther by inviting a drag queen prostitute under the school district’s new radical sex education initiative. However, the school is being accused of either ignoring or failing to carry out a full background check on the person they invited.

Look at these headlines your so sickening you American hating pos losers.........

View attachment 294610
I hope he doesn't show them what's in his "sack" - blarf...

Time to give the boot to public schools. They're poisoning the minds of children in America.
Just give a boot to "critical theory", "Frankfurt school of Marxism", and affiliated ideologies associated with the "LGBT cult" and the.pseudo-history and anarchic myths it is founded on.

LGBT as a movement has had documented ties to NAMBLA and pedophile activist groups, and those affiliated with fringe ideologies such as that "age of consent is an oppressive social construct and should be abolished".

If it gets to the point that some literal "freaks" are making it easier for predators to prey on children, I doubt that anyone on the "left" or "right" who has children will tolerate that at all.

• Banned

View attachment 294610

They do right along with the front.

• Banned

View attachment 294610

Research it because they are coming for your children :

DESMOND IS AMAZING

upload_2019-12-13_12-11-25.png

If the President can date a prostitute and be accused of child rape and you still vote for him, you should STFU.

View attachment 294610
I'd argue a bad movie no one is forced to watch isn't quite the same as inviting a potential predator to an elementary school simply for the sake of some "radical" agenda.

For every drag queen story hour indoctrination there are always a few parents that willingly and knowingly drop their children by and think it's all hip and great fun.
Those are the real threats to a young impressionable mind that I worry about..not some fat, bearded, balding pervert with make up and a dress.

Time to give the boot to public schools. They're poisoning the minds of children in America.
Just give a boot to "critical theory", "Frankfurt school of Marxism", and affiliated ideologies associated with the "LGBT cult" and the.pseudo-history and anarchic myths it is founded on.

LGBT as a movement has had documented ties to NAMBLA and pedophile activist groups, and those affiliated with fringe ideologies such as that "age of consent is an oppressive social construct and should be abolished".

If it gets to the point that some literal "freaks" are making it easier for predators to prey on children, I doubt that anyone on the "left" or "right" who has children will tolerate that at all.
Responsible parents must take American kids out of schools that teach LBGT. They're too young for that, and the schools are ignoring the impact they have on increasing intolerable activities of children in families. Sex education should be left to parents and their churches.

Parents are so engaged in trying to make a living and support a household, they may not have the time to check out what their children are learning at school, and do not learn it until the child drops the bomb that he or she is gay, sometimes years later.

If the President can date a prostitute and be accused of child rape and you still vote for him, you should STFU.

THE LEFT NEVER HAS PROOF OF SHIT CHIRP CHIRP CHIRP CHIRP. --------------- NEVER have facts--------- you idiots prove it constantly. lol

hey dave....how many politicians have you voted for that fucked around with prostitutes?.....and dont say none or i will start laughing....

View attachment 294610

You would trust the "family research council"?????

View attachment 294610

You would trust the "family research council"?????
I don't trust that its the "end times", people have been predicting that for most of history, and tend to exaggerate and catastrophize.

If the "days of Noah" are a thing, I believe they were much much worse than our sheltered minds could have imagined, but I won't go into details.

Forum List

Back