Elementary school child hospitalized after group of teens storms schools bus to attack children in G

Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How do you know they were black? Haha, i cant even pretend like i dont know what color they are.

When is the last time a "white nationalist" committed these types of crimes? Bah, lets just put all our concern on them anyway. Theres no need to have a frank discussion about our violent black community.

How do you know they were black? Haha, i cant even pretend like i dont know what color they are.

When is the last time a "white nationalist" committed these types of crimes? Bah, lets just put all our concern on them anyway. Theres no need to have a frank discussion about our violent black community.
Nice ignorant act... unless it's not an act.

It's no secret that blacks are prone to violence, so there's no need to pretend they aren't.

Last edited:

They were TEENS. Just, "TEENS"

We kicked God out of our schools. The void was quickly filled by Satan. And we seem to be oddly surprised by it.
We no longer teach our children to do unto others the way we want others to do unto us.
Or, to love one another, the way Christ loves us.

The reversal of roles watching over our children is apparent, and appalling...

Teenapers.

Chilren.

They wuz good bois. Theys just gettin thays lives together. Theys dindu nuffin.

Side note: If the perps had been white, cities would be smoldering today.

The bus driver should not have opened the door to a mob of older kids, since he or she is supposed to be picking up elementary school students.

It's no secret that blacks are prone to violence, so there's no need to pretend they aren't.
Did you read past my first sentence?

Chilren.
"Yutes"

Some dont get sarcastic humor

I responded to your first sentence, even though I agreed with your second.

Ban blacks....

It's not racist if you do it either, its patriotic.....

Save the country, ban blacks....

Except the few good ones who may be human....#MAGA

How do you know they were black?

Haha, i cant even pretend like i dont know what color they are.

First the nature of the attack

But if thats not enough reports failed to identify the attackers as white

Thats a sure red flag that the teens are black

Because it fits the unwritten liberal journalism code of conduct which states
If you cant say something good about a black person dont say a ything at all”

Haha, i cant even pretend like i dont know what color they are.

First the nature of the attack

But if thats not enough reports failed to identify the attackers as white

Thats a sure red flag that the teens are black

Because it fits the unwritten liberal journalism code of conduct which states
If you cant say something good about a black person dont say a ything at all”
EXACTLY!

Forum List

Back